Jenelle Evans Reveals Why She & Gary Head Broke Up For Good

Tue, March 26, 2013 1:26pm EDT by 29 Comments
Gary Head Jenelle Evans Relationship
Courtesy of Twitter

harvesttec.com

Posted at 5:07 AM on September 28, 2013

Ive been lingering on and away for a while, so I remember I should post at least once here. I dont truly have much to say because I got most of my info from other places, but I truly liked reading your entries anyway.

www.tiyc.net

Posted at 10:19 AM on September 26, 2013

U wilt geld lenen zonder BKR toetsing? De opties hiervoor worden groter, kijk verder en ontdek hoe u wél geld kunt lenen, snel & eenvoudig.

www.apartmentspistoia.com

Posted at 10:19 AM on September 26, 2013

Seffloomy

Windows 8 Professional Product

Posted at 1:32 AM on August 8, 2013

Finally a good Website that has some good information on it. Keep up the great job youve done on the site.

www.bedshow.co.uk

Posted at 12:55 PM on August 1, 2013

Hey, nice blog with good info. I really like coming back here often. There?s only one thing that annoys me and that is the misfunctioning of comment posting. I usually get to 500 error page, and have to do the post twice. Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it. Woody Allen Born 1935

blog.turnerbutler.co.uk

Posted at 1:19 AM on July 30, 2013

I d isagree with 75% of ones opinions. And who appointed you judges?

www.plasticmesh.net

Posted at 12:13 AM on July 30, 2013

TWcFZnZ Valium

www.oscarsfrenchbistro.co.uk

Posted at 12:12 AM on July 30, 2013

Exhaustively flippant and unsportsmanlike with the end of life

www.felthamscouts.org.uk

Posted at 12:11 AM on July 30, 2013

illusory viewpoint unimproved biopower ahrq snacks transforms pills rankings strengthen izfke

www.xiaam.com

Posted at 12:10 AM on July 30, 2013

I cant read this, haha. Look at all the comments lol.

for Windows 7 Key

Posted at 12:18 PM on June 24, 2013

movers in Memphis

xdsolutions.be

Posted at 9:06 PM on May 29, 2013

Really informative blog post here my friend. I just wanted to comment & say keep up the quality work. Ive bookmarked your blog just now and Ill be back to read more in the future my friend! Also nice colors on the layout it goes well with the blog in my humble opinion

www.hdagolfproperties.com

Posted at 9:06 PM on May 29, 2013

Pretty impressive post. I just came across your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your opinions. Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

tanya

Posted at 2:28 AM on April 28, 2013

Janelle really makes me mad…she goes and gets a boob job instrad of doing somthing to get her son…she only wirriea about what guy shes gonna be with that jight i hope she diesnt get her son back for a long time she doesnt deserve him janelle grow ul please

Angela

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 27, 2013

I think Janelle is the biggest POS ever….How can she continue to care more about Keifer / all her boyfriends more then her adorable son. She seriously should NEVER EVER be allowed to see her lil boy cause she obviously could careless about him.SHe proves over and over again shes only happy with d*** in her life. JANELLE UR A WORTHLESS POS MOTHER.

blair

Posted at 9:19 PM on April 11, 2013

Barbra is a saint and we should all pray for that poor woman. Jenelle is bipolar or diagnosed bipolar and that kind of personality disorder seem incredibly difficult and we should all remember that. Yes she treats Jace like he’s her brother and not her son and I cringe when that boy sobs that mommy is leaving so soon, but again thank God for Barbra for saving that little boy. Forget rehabs, maybe she should be committed to a real mental institution to get her disease under control since that seems to be the underlying problem. I doubt she really wants Jace back but she’s gotta say it at least.

moma

Posted at 12:52 AM on April 7, 2013

she dum all she cares about is what guy is in her life instead of here son that is so sad grow up and take care of your son

Lily Belle

Posted at 10:27 PM on April 3, 2013

Jenelle jenelle jenelle…..you will continue to attract the same quality people until you start changing yourself. You have to want it. You don’t want it yet. Youre way too smart and pretty with way too much potential to do this to yourself. You need to lay off your mother too. She is the only thing you got. Behind all the screaming and yelling she does which sometimes might seem unfair, she is your only real ally. You need to realize she is burned out. Forget the dating and work on you!

bokiluis

Posted at 9:17 AM on April 4, 2013

I hate to say this but Jennelle gets exactly what she deserves. Her disrespect towards her mother is disgusting. Gary has this skinny flared nostril looked that reminds one of pure “evil w.t.”. He looks like an abuser and she certainly knows how to provoke. Then she drops her drawers for loser Keifer again. Poor little handsome Jace will have documented proof of his mother’s tackiness and rude demeanor. I’m sorry te girl is pure w.t. Personified! May she and Gary beat themselves into oblivion.

Kitty Kate

Posted at 12:30 AM on April 2, 2013

Jenelle Evens is a druggie, self centered, whiny waste of air and skin. I hope she is sterilized so she doesn’t breed anymore and I’m looking forward to the day I hear she’s in prison for 20 to life.

misti

Posted at 9:55 AM on March 29, 2013

This girl is so unstable and all over the place. Hey Jenelle; How about focusing on your son, mother and yourself. Forget about a man right now. These Teen Mom girls are so intent on having a man in their lives that it becomes their only focus! I feel so sorry for Jace. Why is Jenelle getting pregnant? She can’t even raise her own son…her mother does it! Please somebody do this world a favor and sterilize this girl.

Renee

Posted at 9:25 PM on March 28, 2013

I think Jenelle (and the other 3) should forget about boyfriends for awhile and focus on her son and school. Was her mom going to take care of the one she was pregnant with too? She has been saying over and over EVERY season that she’s working on getting Jace back but I think she is getting further and further away from that goal. Hopefully one day she will realize that her son is and should be the most important thing in her life.

Tracey Armah

Posted at 9:53 AM on March 28, 2013

i love jenelle and the fact that she has to give money to gary isnt right at all thats exactly what my bf does too! i so feel and relate to jenelle on teen mom2 like gary is hot and was rly good to her but i see he started to take advantage using HER car and HER money like wtf gary and kieffer ew hes deadbeat!and courtlands hot but kinda player.

Luis Boki

Posted at 3:36 AM on April 3, 2013

But what is there to love about jenelle? She insults and is constantly rude to her mother. She spreads her legs like mayonnaise on white bread.

bokiluis

Posted at 9:19 AM on April 4, 2013

And just what is it that you love about this rude, self centered little female dog?

not4u

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 23, 2013

you must be 10yrs old ….. that or REALLY STUPID
because your entire post just sounds utterly retarded and you sound like you need a gary in your life to kick some brains into your dumb head ……… i feel sorry for your mother same way i feel sorry for barbra

jules

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 27, 2013

I hope jenelle never has any more kids. She never took responsibility for the first one and act like it was her mothers responsibility tocare for her son while she smoke reefer and drop out of school every other semester. Her mother has great tolerance. Now rehab again why do they keep putting money in this losers hands. Its ridiculous. Jenelle needs to go away for good

Llnda