Louis Tomlinson Posts Angry Tweet Over Estranged Dad’s Interview

Mon, March 25, 2013 9:56am EDT by 11 Comments
Louis Tomlinson Attacks 'The Mirror'
SplashNews

Annie

Posted at 12:59 PM on April 26, 2013

I think Louis’ dad is only in it for Louis’ fame and money. I <3 Louis very much. Louis is very smart and independent and he will make the right decision to benefit himself. I agree that Louis' dad just wants attention. Poor Louis. Bless his heart.

Cristal

Posted at 4:47 PM on April 11, 2013

i think that its up to Louis if u wants to forgive and forget or be the same. I think Louis is the on;y one who can answer this question. I <3 Louis and all Of One Direction!!

adviser

Posted at 6:09 AM on March 29, 2013

if u want u could be the bigger person and forgive .

Timmay

Posted at 9:06 AM on March 26, 2013

I really don’t care about this but.. Why does everybody care if his dad wants to get back into his life after he became famous. You guys should be happy that his “father” is trying to be a “father figure.”
-Timmay💋

Sophie:)

Posted at 12:27 AM on March 26, 2013

I have never been in Louis’ situation but I understand his anger. Obviously he would be mad about that, how could they not see that coming? They also made another article “warning” other tabloids not to talk about his personal life in a way that would offend him. Yeah, obviously. You didn’t get that before? Troy is an idiot. He is DEFINITELY only wanting to reconnect with Louis because of fame. If this wasn’t the reason he would’ve tried to reunite with him way before now, but no. It’s definitely because of fame. I hope Louis is doing okay and he can try to forget about it. <3 I love One Direction.

Danica

Posted at 2:09 AM on March 30, 2013

I do agree with you on a certain standpoint. I get why Louis mad, and yeah even if your famous, who wants all these idiots writing about your personal life? I get the girlfriend thing, but why do they all have to go and write about the boys personal lives? And, Lou’s a smart guy. I think if his father really wants to fix the rift, he needs to try as hard as he can. I think Lou will know why he’s doing it. I mean he’s his father, he may not know him well, but still. And, good luck Louis. Love you.

Cristal

Posted at 4:49 PM on April 11, 2013

i seriously neve thought abou that but its true!

BiggestTwatInTheWorld

Posted at 12:39 PM on March 25, 2013

People should calm down that Louis’s father just wants attention. So do loads of other relatives and friends of them. Starting with Zayn’s cousins, Niall’s and Harry’s friends from their hometowns, Liam’s sisters and Louis’s halfsister. It’s his own choice wether he wants to fix things with his dad or not.

abe is doing it?!!

Posted at 10:47 AM on March 25, 2013

yep, a bull’s eye: AMERICAN SISSY BOY’S LOOK INDEED LIKE HIM!!

Stephanie

Posted at 10:03 AM on March 25, 2013

So now Louis is in one of the most famous bands in the world, his dad wants to reconnect with him as it’s not like Louis has been around for over two decades.
That’s not suspicious at all…

Olivia G

Posted at 12:07 PM on March 25, 2013

I so agree with you. He obviously just wants to be recognized as Louis’ dad. Also, he only put the pics up of One Direction to say, “I am the father”. ;)