Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: How I Spent Their Date Night With Them

Fri, March 22, 2013 9:19am EST by 91 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Ye Rustic Inn
Courtesy of Instagram

TRACY123

Posted at 5:29 PM on March 22, 2013

Breaking news to all you Twihards out there, Ashley Greene’s Hollywood apartment caught fire this am (Friday), Ashley was not home at the time, but her dog died in the fire!! So sad. It was just on the Entertainment news, gee HL once again you are so on top of the current news, NOT.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 6:33 PM on March 22, 2013

@tracy123 thats awful poor ashely’s dog died

Cat

Posted at 5:06 PM on March 22, 2013

After what happened this summer how can anyone accuse Rob of anything is beyond me. SMH so hard. defend her? Really guys, really? I really don’t get how some people’s minds work tbh After what happened you have no clue what Rob and his team could have done to her. He stood by her even though gets so much crap about it from some of his fans & from general public. He had a lot of people in his corner pre reunion now, he’s being called doormat, pussywhipped sparkle idiot etc. again. But still not enough for some, i guess. Sad.

Toni

Posted at 5:19 PM on March 22, 2013

@Cat – This is the best week of their lives; Rob and Kristen have reunited and that’s their entire world. Nothing else matters but Rob being back in Kristen’s arms and when those pictures surfaced, that sealed the deal. Rob has been accused of everything under the sun (cheating, gay etc) but all is forgiven now. Yes, it’s SAD.

Cat

Posted at 5:38 PM on March 22, 2013

@Toni
It’s really depressing :/ Rob pushed aside his feelings of public humiliation, hurt, and disrespect because he decided his love for KS but her crazy fans & robsten fans still here agressively attack him. This whole thing is so bizarre and sad and a bit scary tbh

Nobody Special

Posted at 5:41 PM on March 22, 2013

@ Cat: i agree. I have not looked at it that way, but from your perspective, I see it ( Rob’s POV) in a whole new light.

TRACY123

Posted at 4:32 PM on March 22, 2013

Does anybody know if Kristen will attend the Kids Choice Awards tomorrow??
Don’t forget to vote for her, too bad Rob wasn’t also nominated in some category.

....

Posted at 12:06 PM on March 23, 2013

If she does I’m not going to watch , she is Trailer Trash

Angie

Posted at 3:25 PM on March 22, 2013

@Cat- you are so right People need leave them alone!

Cat

Posted at 2:58 PM on March 22, 2013

wtf is this ”Kristen could do better” delusion from her fans?! Please step away from your computer because you have lost all common sense. You all should be thankful every day that Rob is such a great guy and he took back your precious babygirl. JS. Any other guy would have run for the hills ESP in their age and destroy her as well.

Woody88

Posted at 3:41 PM on March 22, 2013

@Cat – I agree. Rob and Kristen are perfect for each other and they both know it. Out of a full four years, they have had one tough month. Kristen has without doubt learned from that experience!

fran

Posted at 12:07 PM on March 23, 2013

I guess that gives her the right to call him A55hole..lovely

Nobody Special

Posted at 12:55 PM on March 23, 2013

Not necessarily to fran, but here it is…
I had forgotten whom had said it, but ” one tough month ” ??
No, more like 8.
haha :)
But yeah, I agree, these last two monthes were rough for her.
Oh well,but still, she should not talk like that to him in public, and keep the negative away from where other people could see it/ record it/ put it on the net/tv.
I guess he likes being spoken to like that.
There is a simple thing like common courtesy and respect. l guess Kristen needs to learn that. Too bad her mom did not instill those simple values within her daughter while she was raising her,and being a hippy… But then,again, I was raised old school…

Nobody Special

Posted at 4:12 PM on March 22, 2013

@ Cat: yes, I agree, but he did not come to her defense when the media/ fans ,raked her over the coals. He stood,idly and silently by, while her name was trashed. Then, in all of these 4+ years, has he never said they were a couple. He has not come to her defense, so in a way, he did destroy her.
I know he did not need to come to her defense, per se, but he could have at least toldmedia/ paparazzi/ fans to stop slaying her,and it would have been done. He did not do that.
Yes, he “took the high road” and was the bigger man, and did not outwardly trash her. That I commend him for.
But he could have at least come to her defense. What did he do ? Stood silently by while everyone trashed her. Then he allowed it to go on. He has not claimed her as his girl. No ring, no commitment, nothing. What has he to hide ? Yeah, Kristen may not be the best thing, she has made her fair share of mistakes, but if he really loved her, he would say so,and claim her for the world to see that they are a couple.
But I agree with you.

karine

Posted at 4:43 PM on March 22, 2013

Sorry but are you insane?! This kind of posts are terrify me I feel like a fell into a parallel universe. everytime i read this BS. He owed her nothing after what she’s done! Not a thing! She was running around on him behind his back. I’d be questioning everything good that happened during that time. The insane media coverage is probably really got to him. Those pictures are literally everywhere and even I got disgusted by them; it’s got to be a million times worse for him!

Nobody Special

Posted at 4:47 PM on March 22, 2013

@ Cat: granted, he does not owe her a thing, however he took her back.i would question that,too. That is insane. She humiliated him and he took her back.
I agree with you, 100 % about questioning anything good up till that point, but he could have at least been a gentleman and said ” Enough is enough.” That was my only point.
No, I am not insane, thank you.
I saw those pics,too, and was sickened. But why take her back ? How to love someone that humiliated you on a world-wide scale ? That,to me, is insane.
He must really truly love her,then.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:25 PM on March 22, 2013

@nobody special – there is the possibility that Rob’s silence during that time was his way of getting payback for her publicly humiliating him with a married man. If that’s the case Kristen deserved it and then some.

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:32 PM on March 22, 2013

@ Aquarius64: i thought the very same thing ( sitting here grinning like a fool that i was not the only one thinking that ) and i think she did deserve his silence. To a point. But it should not have gone on that long… Glad they are back together.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:28 PM on March 22, 2013

Took out my comment HL? Get off Kristen’s payroll!

Repeat: Rob may have maintain his silence because he wanted payback for her publicly humiliating him. If’s that the case she deserved it.

Kevin,18,Chicago,IL

Posted at 3:19 AM on March 23, 2013

@Nobody Special: Don”t you have a family to look after?Do you interfere into others personal life 24/7?What should and they shouldn”t do.Rob is down to earth guy and expresses himself openly infront of media except his personal life.You know it but you still want him to disclose his personal life public.Rob never claimed his fame,we gave to him. It”s not his fault that such morons like you and the paparazzis created this stupid trend named robsten.Now if you are not getting the fantasy you wanted from this stuff and not quite happy where it is going,than rob is not the one to be blamed.Sue your god father the media with whom you created this trend.Rob is not a doll or a toy and he is more than just a sexy boy.A novel man,great human and a great actor.Don”t try to piss on our head.Mind your own business.You haven”t got one,than find one god dammit.Get over this robsten stuff before its too late.

Kfan

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 22, 2013

Sanders has a full head of Krist. I think he is not alone. Like it or not, Kristen is beautiful and talented and special. She appeals to all ages of men. is stupid, he wants to be with Pattizon.

Kristen could do better.

Posted at 1:31 PM on March 22, 2013

I want to believe that Kristen is happy with Pattinson. Hoping, to make her happy. I think Kristen really loves this guy.

Kevin,18,Chicago,IL

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 22, 2013

Kristen could do me.Sluts like her very cheap these days.I am a young kid.But i still want to fell what Rupert has felt.I would give her 25 bucks for a dry hump.

TRACY123

Posted at 1:26 PM on March 22, 2013

These two girls were on E last night, and they both told this story, shame on them, they didn’t need to do that, the picture is ok, but the other details should not have been discussed. Lany you should have kept your big mouth shut.

Nobody Special

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 22, 2013

@ TRACY123 : what did they divulge !? I do not watch tv, so I had no idea they were even on !
What other details !?!?! do tell.

TRACY123

Posted at 4:35 PM on March 22, 2013

To Nobody Special, I can’t really remember everything these girls said, like Susy below said, but I was shocked that they were blabbing so much, they know how private Rob and Kristen are when they go out, these girls were just looking for their 2 minutes of fame.

Nobody Special

Posted at 4:50 PM on March 22, 2013

Thank you for clarifying and I agree: they were looking for their few minutes of fame. Yes, Rob is very private. I am beginning to feel sorry for them, ( Rob & Kristen) as they have no private life anymore.
And no,i am not sure if Kristen is gonna be there. If she is nominated, she ought to be there.

Susy

Posted at 3:13 PM on March 22, 2013

@Tracy123, I saw them on E News as well and I totally agree with you. It was very rude for these girls to divulge where Robert and Kristen hang out and what she said to him as well as talking about their behavior. It seems as if fans are bothering Kristen and Roberet this year more than the papparazzi are. In my opinion fans should leave them alone unless they are doing a public appearance to promote a film.
@ Nobody special,The fan and her friend said about the same thing on TV as what’s in this article. On E News they also mentioned Robert and Kristen went to a birthday party and they showed a clip of an old interview where Robert said he would like to castrate some papparazzi.

Nobody Special

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 22, 2013

@ Susy : Thank you. If i ever were to see them,I would be in shock, and just stand there with my mouth hangin’ wide (@$$ ) open. I agree, people should leave them alone.

Nora

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 22, 2013

You do realize privacy laws for celebrities are very different from privacy laws fpr normal people. Besides when you choose that life this what you get.

aquarius64

Posted at 5:06 AM on March 23, 2013

@tracy123 – the picture was unnecessary too. They’re slaves to fans like you and those girls who want them around to fuel your romantic fantasies.

Kevin,18,Chicago,IL

Posted at 1:08 PM on March 22, 2013

@Jan: I can’t understand why people bash Kristen.She is a really slutty whore and people she meets always have bad comments about her. So, she loves Rupert. Big deal. It’s her life and if she wants him in it, then who are we to complain. No one tells you who to love, right?

Kevin,18,Chicago,IL

Posted at 1:08 PM on March 22, 2013

@Jan: I can’t understand why people bash Kristen.She is a really slutty whore and people she meets always have bad comments about her. So, he loves Rupert. Big deal. It’s her life and if she wants him in it, then who are we to complain. No one tells you who to love, right?

Jan

Posted at 12:55 PM on March 22, 2013

I can’t understand why people bash Rob. He is a really good guy and people he meets always have good comments about him. So, he loves Kristen. Big deal. It’s his life and if he wants her in it, then who are we to complain. No one tells you who to love, right?

Nobody Special

Posted at 1:52 PM on March 22, 2013

@ Jan : I agree. He loves her, that much is clear. Pretty clear to me,I see it.

d.harris

Posted at 12:04 PM on March 22, 2013

nothing like celebrity bashing.as you make your bed so you lie on it.kristen made her own bed and she is reaping what she sew.

kristen loves rupert

Posted at 11:56 AM on March 22, 2013

@ To Rob from Rupert: Great Comment, funny!

d.harris

Posted at 11:53 AM on March 22, 2013

mmmmmmmmmmm—we have been through worse,and we will survive this charm offensive too hl.

Angie

Posted at 2:57 PM on March 22, 2013

@Catherine thank you so much for a great review about rob and kristen!
I hope they can continne their life as they want to with, I wish the best for both of them!

Catherine

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 22, 2013

WOOT – Can I say I TOLD YOU SO?!! They were NEVER on a ‘trial separation’!!
Read the ‘Justice for Kristen’ blog rebuttal here: Kristen DID get caught in those cheating photos; Kristen & Robert DID reunite and have NOT been on a ‘trial separation’. I can prove it based on their actions over the past three years. Search for ‘Petitions: Hollywood Reform Thyself’ on Misfit Chick’s blogspot – should come up toward the top – for the scoop that INCLUDES PETITIONS for the paps to reform their OWN Celebrity LIFEBASHING WAYS for ALL Celebrities – not just Kris & Rob. Set these two FREE by SIGNING THEM!!

TO ROB FROM RUPERT

Posted at 11:36 AM on March 22, 2013

ROB, THIS IS DAY 4 AND I’M STILL LAUGHING MY A$$ OFF. REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU BEFORE; KRIS AND I HAVE OUR LITTLE SECRETS BETWEEN US. THAT NECKLACE SHE’S WEARING IS A REMINDER OF ME, NOT YOU. YOU MIGHT HAVE HER MIND AND BODY BUT HER HEART BELONGS TO ME. I KNOW MORE ABOUT KRIS THAN YOU’LL EVER KNOW BECAUSE WE STAYED UP NIGHTS JUST TALKING AND SHE OPENED UP TO ME AND IT WAS EXCITING TO HEAR HOW FRUSTRATED AND BORED SHE WAS WITH YOU. AN OLDER MAN IS WHAT SHE WANTS BUT SHE NEEDS A PUPPET LIKE YOU TO CONTROL. MAN TO MAN ROB, YOU’RE BEING “CATFISHED” BY KRIS AND I’M GOING TO SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU IMPLODE AND SHE’LL COME BACK TO ME.

NE

Posted at 11:47 AM on March 22, 2013

Get a life.

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:02 PM on March 22, 2013

@ the imposter known as To Rob From Rupert :
“Implode” how !?!? he’s got her, she’s with him. no biggie.

--------

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 22, 2013

ITS RUPERT.

Woody88

Posted at 11:34 AM on March 22, 2013

They are happy and real. This story is a great gift. Despite the various times that I point out when I think HL is FOS, I appreciate their unique commitment to provide original R/K material every day. Seriously, I am sure that this is quite a challenge. Keep up the good work!

muhmmadranadsf753

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 22, 2013

If you think Leroy`s story is inconceivable…, last pay-check my aunt’s boyfriend actually earned $9196 grafting a 40 hours month an their house and there buddy’s step-mother`s neighbour has done this for 4 months and earnt more than $9196 part-time on there pc. follow the advice from this web-site, ……… BIT40. ℂOm

Angie

Posted at 11:11 AM on March 22, 2013

@shreya very good your comment thanks!

shreya

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 22, 2013

Robsten forever .if there is 1 hater there are 10000 and many more robsten lovers. Rob is a real man.

so

Posted at 10:30 AM on March 22, 2013

According to the Nonsten Rob is now a pussyman, a doormat and he s GAY why all this hate because the guy came from ozzie directly to kristen arms where he had belong this past 4 years what a wonderful fans they are. they logic is amazing do what WE WANT or you are NOTHING but a PR actor who sell himself.

Nobody Special

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 22, 2013

@ so:
Ok, if he is gay then why would he come right back to Kristen’s arms ?? Gay men do not do that.

estee

Posted at 10:29 AM on March 22, 2013

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ROBSTEN !

ROBSTENFOREVER

Posted at 10:11 AM on March 22, 2013

ROBSTEN !!!! <3

Rashi

Posted at 9:57 AM on March 22, 2013

how cute!!!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:50 AM on March 22, 2013

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rashi

Posted at 9:56 AM on March 22, 2013

you are boring. if you are not a fan, get out.

Robsessed