Justin Bieber Plays Drums In His Latest Adidas NEO Campaign

Fri, March 22, 2013 5:17pm EDT by 19 Comments

missbiebermania

Posted at 12:08 PM on April 14, 2013

can i just say to all the beilebers thanks you justin deserves you in his life and he is grate full he wants me to tell you never stop believing and one more word ……. SWAGGGGG x

missbiebermania

Posted at 12:06 PM on April 14, 2013

awww my gawjus justin love you will you marry me aha ……

KK

Posted at 5:23 AM on March 23, 2013

Why does Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez wear Adidas NEO Campaign too ?

rachel knight

Posted at 3:58 AM on March 23, 2013

i dnt like justin, i love justin! beliebers 4 ever! i just want to justin come to indonesia! i really want to see him!

Adam

Posted at 8:04 PM on March 22, 2013

No one deserves hate, not even this kid. I respect him I think he’s pretty cool. Being a fan of Micheal Jackson, Boys to Men and others I can tell you this. They all went through a phase, every teen guy does, like I did. I think Justin Bieber is a good person I truly do. I think he will be here in the long run and continue make good music as he continues to grow and I believe the fans he has now will grow with him. I took my daughter to see Never Say Never, truly inspirational, very motivational and made me believe in him. Im a journalist, I’ve been to his Believe Tour in Miami and wrote a report basically saying it was amazing. He is a true performer, singer, songwriter and much more. I think the hate is childish and immature but boys these days are like that. Justin Bieber has a good head on his shoulders and I believe the people around him will continue to put him in the right direction, as far as his career goes….. Justin Bieber is not going anywhere but up.

vaughndra

Posted at 7:59 PM on March 22, 2013

justin bieber is in my life forever (3

vaughndra

Posted at 7:57 PM on March 22, 2013

i love justin bieber i love him i love him alot

Monica

Posted at 6:41 PM on March 22, 2013

Justin i think is doing really good he just has to stay away from negative things and he is good.

Audriana

Posted at 6:38 PM on March 22, 2013

i love Justin haters can hate he is still going to do what he loves and be himself.

Ms.Bieber

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 22, 2013

Aw I love Justin! I’m glad he’s been feeling better latly:)

Skylerhutto

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 22, 2013

He can sing and dance and act! He is amazing and inspirational so stfu. The hate is getting old…. Your just jealous that he is making money! And your not and u can’t dance OR sing OR act! So thanks.. Bye hahah

vaughndra

Posted at 8:00 PM on March 22, 2013

i love justin to

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 22, 2013

HE IS MAN MADE BY PRODUCERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE CAN’T SING, DANCE, OR ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE PRODUCERS MADE HIM WHAT HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH OUT THEM HE WOULD STILL BE PLAYING WITH HIS SELF IN HIS BEDROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms.Bieber

Posted at 6:29 PM on March 22, 2013

No one deserves hate. Why even waste your time writing it, when you could be focusing on the things you do like.

neutralroads

Posted at 6:35 PM on March 22, 2013

Nobody gives a crap about what you say.

AOKALANI

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 22, 2013

AWW JUSTIN LOOKS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE IN THE PICTURE. I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S AMAZING AND VERY TALENTED GUY

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 5:41 PM on March 22, 2013

YEA HE IS A DRUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE BEAT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT I MEEN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

Posted at 8:01 PM on March 22, 2013

You ae nothing, justin can sing, dance, act, and more.
Justin was a drummer since he was 2years old, what do you did when you were 2 years old?
What are you doing now?NOTHING, so shut up.
You don’ need to be a fan, just respect him.

missbiebermania

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 14, 2013

i will give your head abeating if you dont stop cussing my baby justin bieber
……..