‘Glee’ took a few jabs at Chris Brown on March 21 by majorly dissing him on this week’s episode! A source close to Chris tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively how he feels about the primetime slam.
A source close to Chris tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “He don’t care. Nobody cares. Next.”
In the episode, Jake (Jacob Artist) contemplated singing a Chris Brown song for his guilty pleasure, but was immediately shut down by the girls. The girls argued that a song by a Chris was a bad choice given his past. They noted that Chris assaulted Rihanna in 2009, dissed Frank Ocean, got a tattoo of a battered woman on his neck, and damaged a window at Good Morning America. Jake ended up going with “My Prerogative” by Bobby Brown instead.
Fans React To ‘Glee’ Chris Brown Diss On Twitter
-@ErikaAlyssa_: “It irks me that Glee is so against Chris Brown. I love him.”
- @ZenTeaNaiCha: “That is really insulting to Chris Brown as an artist. Wtf, Glee? This really is becoming stupid lately.
- @ainsiibabes: “Jake’s got a point. I like Chris Brown’s songs but feel guilty about it coz he’s a douche
- @bellesblake: “Glee did the chris brown line to show that they stand up against violence (even tho it was supported last week). It was a desperate move.”
- @KathrynDarwin: “So Chris Brown is a no-no. And Bobby Brown is okay? Wtf
- @monabiede: “i love that glee made a point about NOT doing a @chrisbrown song and brought attention to the fact that he is a total douche”
HollywoodLifers, do YOU agree with Glee‘s Chris Brown slam? Vote below!
– Reporting by Eric Ray
More Chris Brown News:
- Chris Brown & Jennifer Lopez Making Hot Music In Studio — PIC
- Chris Brown Staying Loyal To Rihanna While She’s On Tour — No Cheating
- Chris Brown Won’t Disappoint Rihanna: He’ll Visit Her Really Soon