Harry Styles Invites Multiple Girls To Hotel Room — So Over Taylor Swift

Sun, March 17, 2013 1:59pm EST by 53 Comments
Harry Styles Hooking Up
SplashNews, Courtesy of Instagram

W

Posted at 11:38 PM on October 31, 2014

Ok people. First thing first, a reporter will always twist someone’s words to get the meaning that they themselves want out of the report. I’m a intern reporter, so I know what it’s like. I’m sure Niall did comment on this incident, just that the paps twisted his words and all.
As for Harry being a womanizer, I just hope that we can treat this issue rationally. It’s impossible for him to sleep with 12 girls a night, right? I mean, we only have 8 hours at night, and I don’t think he can do it that fast.
As for the source confirming that Harry is a womanizer, it’s unreliable. The source was quoted from a ‘friend’. Any source, withought stating the name and relationship to the person, is consider unreliable.
Maybe Harry is a womanizer, or maybe not. We will never know, cause we don’t know him. But what I’m saying is that we shouldn’t believe these reports too quickly, or judge others too quickly.
Thank you.

Victoria

Posted at 4:49 PM on December 8, 2013

What the??????? This is not true Harry is not a womanizer!!!!! He has only slept with 2 girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you just shut up???? Stop saying untrue things about people!!!!!

hannah

Posted at 7:37 AM on December 19, 2013

you are really ignorant.

emily

Posted at 12:05 AM on October 6, 2013

there’s really ppl who believe that he slept with just two girls? ahahahaha you gotta be kidding me. I met him a little time after the X factor times and by then, the counter was really moooore than two, and yes, he’s slept with fans. In the interview with EQ he said that he wasn’t going to answer so he kinda gave a quick answer so the journalist could stop asking.

Elizabeth

Posted at 8:17 AM on September 16, 2013

That’s the biggest reason why he won’t marry a fan, you think a boy who has a the ability to invite up dozen of girls to his room will look at a 14 years old hormonal girl who finds his curls sexy, and his laugh amazing. Sorry girlies, he’s a liar, that’s what he real is.
In fact, all of them are liars.

Claire

Posted at 1:00 AM on August 8, 2013

This made me sick. Harry is not a womanizer and in a recent interview he revealed that he has slept with TWO people. Anyways-Niall would never throw him under the bus like that. Harry’s a gentleman and its sad you waste your time coming up with these twisted lies.

Laura McLauren

Posted at 8:31 AM on September 16, 2013

You know what made me sick more? Is that you believe what he tell magazines and interviewers. He basically a man whore BTW. He can sleep with any woman he wants, he did not sleep with TWO people, he slept with 6 at least, or maybe he slept with dozen girls every night. Harry is not a gentleman, and I feel sorry for you that you have to waste your life on defending a boy who had over 30… 38… 39 tattoos, and pretending he care for you, and maybe if you could think a bit, you’ll know he’s a liar, don’t you dare believe everything you read in onedirectioncutefacts.tumblr.com I visited that blog, it seems like a lie, just like your FUTURE husband Harry Styles. Have a nice day sweetheart.

Aly

Posted at 10:38 PM on April 24, 2013

Harry is NOT a freaking womanizer!!! I am so sick of you paparazzi’s going around and saying bad things about one direction! like seriously! Harry does NOT play girls like that! he’s a REAL gentleman. sure, I haven’t met him in person, and I don’t know him in general, but im sure he is lovely. And don’t tell about f*cking expressing your opinion cause this thing is Sh*t

Sammy.

Posted at 12:54 PM on April 17, 2013

Harry is not a freaking Womanizer. I’m so sick of people saying that he is. Sure, I don’t know him in real life but to me he seems like such a sweetheart. Just because he is very attractive doesn’t mean that he sleeps with every girl that he sees. Do you not realize that you are saying this stuff about a real life human being that has feelings? Don’t go saying stuff unless you know the actual truth and have actually heard it come out of Harry’s mouth. Is he not allowed to have girl friends? Honestly, every single time the media hears that Harry has been talking to some girl they immediately start rumors saying that things are going on between them, that’s pathetic. It honestly needs to stop.

tiger

Posted at 11:21 AM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing

June

Posted at 2:04 AM on April 4, 2013

I highly doubt that Niall would say such a horrible thing about a friend and fellow band mate. Also, your sources continue to be sketchy at best. “A friend” says this. What kind of person sells their friend out to the press and makes them out to be some womanizer. If you guys actually paid attention you’d realize that Harry has nothing but respect for women.

Branda

Posted at 8:37 AM on September 16, 2013

NO, NO, NO! He doesn’t think it’s a horrible thing, he’s in fatcs proud of his best-mate, I mean, “Harry can invite up over dozen of girls to his bedroom! YAAAAY, he can introduce me to one of those”……. That’s what he thought. Sorry. That’s the truth sweetie.

Sierra

Posted at 8:50 PM on March 31, 2013

NO! JIMMY PROTESTED!

bummie

Posted at 12:48 AM on March 31, 2013

I don’t know if it’s true or just a rumor. But if it’s true then what goes in my mind that it would be difficult to have relationship with Harry the fact that you know he’s a womanizer and you’ll always think that he’s cheating behind your back having sex with other girls. It would be hard to trust a boyfriend who was a womanizer before. So I wonder how will Harry’s future girlfriend can trust him after these issue.

Lizette

Posted at 9:03 AM on March 29, 2013

I everybody keeps calling taylor a slut, seriously A NIGHT 12 GIRLS stop hitting on taylor swift everybody. when somebody says I cant count how many guys taylor swift as dated in my mind I am going “YOU CANT COUNT TO SIX” god everybody get over it

ydmwtm

Posted at 9:19 AM on March 29, 2013

Oh so you can prove that there were twelve girls? No? Didn’t think so.

NIAAAAH

Posted at 5:57 PM on March 27, 2013

UGH !! ANOTHER RUMOR ! SERIOUSLEH !

Devoter

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 23, 2013

Lol, well I definitley believe Harry is a womanizer. How can he NOT be?? I mean look at him! Sexy, cute, romantic, flirty, cheeky and did I mention sexy? You know all the women are gonna go after him, he’s just perfect. Even though I don’t like all this ‘bringing girls to his hotel’ thing, I’m not his mom, nor his girlfriend (I wish), so I have no say in this. Just let him do what he’s gonna do, because that’s just him and we should all love him for that. Well, I love him for that. :D
I simply love you Harry. .xx. <— And THAT is my terrible attempt at being british Haha ^…^ Well laterz. Stay beautiful. Stay sexy Harry. ;)

lila123

Posted at 5:48 AM on April 2, 2013

harry is stupid and seriously i think he has to grow up a little quiker because if not he really will never get to be happy. Taylor well i think she has every right to tell the world what went wrong.

and people seriously 1d please grow up!!!

Aly

Posted at 10:41 PM on April 24, 2013

Harry is NOT a womanizer! why believe anything the paparazzi says? all they say are lies!

Breanna loves 1D

Posted at 6:12 PM on March 22, 2013

WHAT?! I really hope this is just some stupid rumor. I don’t beleive this, or want to beleive it! Ugh, Harry is NOT a womanizer! Hopefully…. :(