‘Lying Game’ Spring Finale Recap: Was [Spoiler] The Killer All Along?

Tue, March 12, 2013 10:32pm EDT by 170 Comments
Lying Game Thayer Killer
Courtesy of ABC Family

mary

Posted at 9:48 AM on September 17, 2014

I got really into it,please bring it back!!

Lauren

Posted at 10:35 PM on July 28, 2014

[SPOILERS] Maybe if you guys read the series you would know Ethan was the killer all along.

Sa

Posted at 12:15 AM on August 8, 2014

Yes in the book series Ethan was the killer. But if u haven’t noticed the show was far from the book. Seriously it’s Hollywood….who would want their viewers to know the ending of the show because they followed the book word from word. It would seriously be boring. I just wished they could at least air season 3. One of the actors said that that was suppose to be the last season. So I really wished they could of made that happen before now.

Erica alexander

Posted at 5:01 AM on July 12, 2014

I cannot believe they would cancel it, especially on a cliff hanger this big! Also thayer, I’ve always had a soft spot for him :(

Mindy V

Posted at 12:23 PM on July 10, 2014

Im kinda mad they canceled this show. I got really into it and was looking forward to a new season. Boooo to abc family! !! Please bring it back!

Rachel

Posted at 6:24 PM on June 29, 2014

I cannot believe they would just leave us hanging!!!!! It is not right. They should have never put it on air if they were not going to have an ending. It is just like a movie that stops in the middle. Really sucks because it was a great show. They should really consider season 3…..

Maddie Apl

Posted at 12:07 AM on June 2, 2014

I am very upset it’s not getting continued because it turned into being my favorite show and I don’t want it to be over.

Martin Gonzalez

Posted at 8:22 PM on April 9, 2014

Can’t believe you would leave us hanging, you need to finish what you started, get some more writers and get back to it!!!!

web site