‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Another Body Is Found — Is Toby Really Dead?

Tue, March 12, 2013 9:17pm EDT by 26 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Toby Dead
Courtesy of ABC Family

Raj vidhya Garg

Posted at 8:07 AM on July 3, 2014

Hi I am telling u this that I am in love with Toby

Vidhya

Posted at 8:03 AM on July 3, 2014

I was really sorry to hear this.

Miranda

Posted at 11:50 PM on March 15, 2013

Does anyone know when season 3 will be on Netflix? /.~ please help.

vps

Posted at 11:20 AM on March 14, 2013

I really love your blog. You write about very interesting things. Thanks for all your tips and information

PLLFAN

Posted at 7:34 PM on March 13, 2013

Toby most likely died because he was caught unintentionally. If Toby and spencer aren’t together then bye bye Toby!!!

PLLFAN

Posted at 5:35 PM on March 13, 2013

I think Toby isn’t dead. And he was on the A team to keep A from hurting spencer. He got to deep and he had to fake his death or play into mona’s trap to be free. While CeCe is definately with the right gossip for the girls t lead them on goosechases. The next A to be revealed will definately be someone we knew was A all along. Let’s wait and see

Brittany

Posted at 4:09 PM on March 13, 2013

Did anyone else notice that the body being rolled in at the end had parts of the “tattoo” like rubbed off? So I think Toby is still alive, and I think it was Jason.

S.Joy

Posted at 9:19 AM on March 13, 2013

@Cindy OMG that hadn’t even occurred to me!!

smiley4better

Posted at 7:26 AM on March 13, 2013

Reblogged this on Smiley for better ( new day, new life…. new beginning) and commented:
hey guys!!!!!! i don’t want Toby to be dead! please tell me that he is not! please =((

martine

Posted at 5:51 PM on March 16, 2013

Its not Toby or Jason. Its just a camper. With a fake tattoo. I am starting to suspect Wen.

smiley4better

Posted at 8:25 AM on March 22, 2013

maybe…who nows? but what i now is that this is not toby ;))

Joy

Posted at 12:56 AM on March 13, 2013

Here’s hoping Spencer is pretending to join the A team to find out more!!! I kinda think Aria needs to ditch Ezra and start dating his brother! LOL…And those girls to seriously start using those iPhones to take photos and record everything …DERRR!!!!

Malaysia

Posted at 12:46 AM on March 13, 2013

What if the body that was found wasn’t Toby??? What if it was Jason. I’m literally trying to look at this from every angle but its like thee biggest jigsaw puzzle…… (o_O)

Nadia

Posted at 12:01 AM on March 13, 2013

I’m going with CeCe as well. She just looks too sneaky. And why did she skip town so quickly ? Hmmmm.

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 11:45 PM on March 12, 2013

…….JUST PRAY HE IS, folks!!

Kiki

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 12, 2013

I think they are milking out the story too much. I’ve been bored the last couple of episodes to be honest. I hope it ends soon.

megan

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 12, 2013

Are these girls allergic to the police?? seriously? And what kind of mental hospital is this? It’s so easy to break in and out! Shoot my school is more locked up tight then Bradly.

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:53 PM on March 12, 2013

lol it’s the worst mental hospital. ever.

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YA STALKER

Posted at 10:21 PM on March 12, 2013

@cindy. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD SPENCER DO THAT, ARIA DIDNT EVEN TELL SPENCER THAT MALCOM WAS TOKKEN YOU IDIOT.

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:53 PM on March 12, 2013

First of all, cool it. Second, Spencer did open the window, so I think it was implied she can leave. Maybe she DID take him, who knows?

Cindy

Posted at 6:34 AM on March 13, 2013

No need for name calling. If you rely watch when she pulls out the black hoodie in the voice over we hear her accept Mona’s invitation to become a member of the ‘A’ team. “You don’t have to ask me again Mona. I’m in,” Spencer says. I watched it later in the night with my sister. So no he didn’t know from aria she is the one who took him. Don’t name call when someone has a theory on pll. At this point anyone could be right. But in this case I am right you’re wrong.

Cindy

Posted at 9:36 PM on March 12, 2013

Did you forget the fact that spencer was the one who stole Malcolm and brought him to the circus and joined the a team??? Kinda amazingly awesome crazy awful!

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:53 PM on March 12, 2013

I hadn’t even considered that! 0_0

Nadia

Posted at 12:07 AM on March 13, 2013

Wow my brain totally didn’t register with that scene until now with the tix and black hoodie. Oh my God.

Amber Dawn

Posted at 11:03 AM on March 13, 2013

Do you think she killed Toby? In a promo for next week’s season finale she was talking to Emily about when she killed Nate in the Lighthouse she’s like “it was either him or you” to me it almost seemed like Spencer snapped when she found out Toby betrayed her & then joined the A Team after she was in Radley. I don’t know…I have a feeling we won’t be getting as many answers as we hope next week though. I don’t think Toby is actually dead I think Spencer thinks he is dead, but who knows Toby did die in the book series.

VidhyaNathai