Harry Styles Asks For A Fan’s Phone Number — Over Taylor Swift?

Mon, March 11, 2013 3:42pm EDT by 19 Comments
Harry Styles Megan Fox
Getty

Harry Styles has all types of women fawning over him, but after a recent concert, he set his eyes on a Megan Fox look-alike. According to a new report, he asked for her phone number! Does this mean he’s over Taylor Swift?

When it comes to Taylor Swift and Harry Styles, it appears as though the One Direction-er is finally over his former girlfriend. He’s reportedly already hitting on other women!

Harry Styles & A Megan Fox Look-Alike

One Direction was performing on March 7 in Belfast, and it was apparent that Harry could only focus on one specific girl in the audience, The Daily Star reports. Harry allegedly made sure that his security team went over to get the Megan Fox look-alike’s phone number. Pretty smooth move to get a date, right?

Girl Fans On Twitter Confirm Harry’s Phone Number Moves!

Harry’s fans appear to be supporting his move on the lucky lady.

Twitter user Nicole Gilvar tweeted: “Yes harry did ask for a girls number behind us.. stappppp being jealous.” While another female fan named Amy Hartin added on Twitter: “Omg I literally couldn’t believe it!!! He was watching her all night!!”

We will have to see if this tactic worked out for Harry, and see if he got the girl. However, if Harry didn’t get a date with the audience member, it still shows that he’s clearly over Taylor.

So, HollywoodLifers, do you think Harry is over Taylor? Sound off below!

Watch: Taylor Swift Says Harry Styles Cheated In New Vanity Fair Interview

– Russ Weakland

More Harry Styles New On HollywoodLife.com:

1. Harry Styles: Hit In The Crotch With A Shoe In Concert — Watch
  2. One Direction Looks Totally Handsome At BRIT Awards
  3. Taylor Swift: Harry Styles ‘Chased’ Her Before They Started Dating

shivi dwivedi

Posted at 11:39 AM on June 13, 2014

I will not say that I am fan of harry but firm beliver of god. May be in this birth I can’t meet harry……I love you @harrystyles. Its mu ultimate desire to be with you someday

Lethabo Hobe

Posted at 10:51 AM on August 30, 2013

Harry Styles I love you I am your next GF.
My number : 0785538759
So Call Me Maybe

iwanttomarryharrystyles

Posted at 11:48 AM on August 26, 2013

I AM HARRY STYLES BIGGEST FAN AND ONE DIRECTIONS BIGGEST FAN IN THE WORLD AND WHEN ARE ONE DIRECTION COMING BACK TO MANCHESTER BECUSE I REALLY WANT TO MEET THEM AT A CD SIGING OR BOOK SINGING PLEASE REPLY BACK SOMBODY I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO KNOW ?

ellie elizabeth ford

Posted at 11:20 AM on August 8, 2013

I love harry but will harry get back to togther again

Cupcakes

Posted at 6:29 PM on April 4, 2013

of course Harry’s over Taylor…its been like three months, there are even articles about Harry not wanting to even to about Taylor again, i don’t understand y Taylor Swift was even mentioned in this article…

Directioner summer

Posted at 3:34 PM on March 22, 2013

harry you look good and sexy

heather

Posted at 10:38 AM on March 25, 2013

dear taylor swift i am your biggest fan in the whole world i am here for you always when i am 18teen i am moveing to nashville teennsee i am about to turn sixteen and my brithday cakes is going to have you on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

samar

Posted at 3:31 PM on March 22, 2013

harry you look sexy

When I Was Your Man Bruno Mars

Posted at 6:48 PM on March 13, 2013

As a taylor supporter, i think he has accepted the relity. that maybe this was never meant to be.sometimes some guys get to that place.wish taylor the best on her next adventure.she will definately find someone else if not him

Directioner listen!!!!

Posted at 12:06 AM on March 13, 2013

Taylor dumped harry! Not other way around and she will never ever getting back together with him. His a big cheater! He chase taylor for a year before taylor date him! You directioner should all know that!!! Taylor is just too good for him!!

Directioner!

Posted at 1:35 PM on April 8, 2013

aha Taylor to good for Harry?! oh im sorry whens Taylors movie coming out? on no wait thats One Directions movie thats coming out you the Biggest Band In The World, the members are Harry Styles, Louis Tomlison, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik.
Taylor isnt to good for Harry ok?

Michelle

Posted at 10:28 PM on March 11, 2013

If he is with anyone I’m glad it’s with a directioner. She will treat him the way he deserves to be treated. Even though its heartbreaking to know its not me, I approve of this relationship FAR more than Haylor… Who am I kidding? I never even slightly approved of Haylor.

But seriously, if anyone takes his heart, I hope it’s a directioner like me. No one understands how much us directioners love those 5 boys.

God bless them.

Katniss everdeen

Posted at 9:20 PM on March 11, 2013

I am a big fan of Taylor and one direction! I’m so glad he asked for her
Number because for some reason I like the fact that he’s willing to go out with a normal girl!! Big fan of both!! Bye

Susan Fairbanks

Posted at 8:11 PM on March 11, 2013

Harry styles is WAY TO GOOD for taylor swift. She is a lying cheating no good person that should not even walk on the face of this earth. So when u think of Taylor swift think a of horny mutt that ahold be In a cage and NEVER let out !!! And im not the only one who thinks that !

sknabriaF nasuS

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 11, 2013

Taylor Swift is WAY TO GOOD for Harry Styles. He is a lying cheating no good person that should not even walk the face of this earth. So when u think of Harry Styles think a of horney mutt that ahold be in a cage and NEVER let out !!! And im not the only one who thinks that !

heather

Posted at 8:58 AM on March 18, 2013

YES YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU CANT SEE TAYLOR SWIFT IS WONDERFUL AND I LOVE HER AND SHE SHOULD BE ON THIS EARTH BECAUSE WITH OUT HER I WOULD GO CRAZY

emily johnson

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 11, 2013

Lol harry is so cute i wish i could meat jim

Lost Love

Posted at 5:19 PM on March 11, 2013

Who’s Jim?

dude

Posted at 5:04 PM on March 11, 2013

Get a life, ITS OVER!!!!! The only ones not over it are the morons who write for HL