Chris Brown Says: I Own My Woman — Talking About Rihanna?

Sat, March 9, 2013 12:11pm EDT by 57 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Mine
FameFlynet, Instagram

binky04

Posted at 10:27 PM on March 13, 2013

its his pussy…..And she ran back to her dick

riverisland

Posted at 10:16 AM on March 11, 2013

chris brown owns rihanna and rihanna owns chris.They belong to each other.Jealous and hate-filled people should go to hell.

RONNIE5

Posted at 9:26 AM on March 11, 2013

@kim gHOE……………KIKIHOE BEST FRIEND…………DIDNT YOU SEE THE WHORE WHEN YOU LAST LOOKED IN THE MIRROR

kim g

Posted at 7:19 AM on March 11, 2013

LMFAO! well said chris, rih is a hoe so u did a right thing by proving to us that she can’t be trusted!

blinky

Posted at 10:43 PM on March 10, 2013

Nothing more to see here good people…Lets keep it moving to the next ridiculous story!!

bvire

Posted at 9:51 PM on March 10, 2013

CHRIS DOES OWN RIHANNA, AND GUESS WHAT SHE OWN HIM TOO! THEY EACH OTHER! THIER NO APOLOGY THIER? THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND THEY BECOME AS ONE!

Simone_11

Posted at 9:45 PM on March 10, 2013

bvire I didn”t mention your name in any of my comments.

bvire

Posted at 9:47 PM on March 10, 2013

Simone11, I apolize sorry their so many nuts on here! my mistake! except my apology! sorry!

bvire

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 10, 2013

One thing about me! I do not believe everything I read because I know, at least I was taught that believe what you see! but half what you hear! and its worked for me everytime Simone11 so im not the one that believes everything i’m no follower im a leader! bye!

Simone_11

Posted at 9:23 PM on March 10, 2013

I”m reading the comments and I’d have to say some of you people are so F..king Gulliable!!

Simone_11

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 10, 2013

It’s sad when people start believing all the lies that their being fed. It’s even sadder to see people argue back and forth about BS.

Kiki

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 10, 2013

@hoochiemamatrailertrashkiki
Why is it that you RHIOE stans, cannot help but constantly still be speaking Kae’s name when yet it is a RIHOE blog
DUH!

bvire

Posted at 9:33 PM on March 10, 2013

Kiki the dragon queen ain’t nobody mention Karrueche in a while she hasn’t been in the blogs lately Oh! yeh! she’s trying to get a job with one of the magazines! she wants people now to fell sorry for her! she knows how to get those jobs! using now Chris? so sad! You know what? she has no dignitiy so sad! I’ll remember her mostly from Sponging off of Chris! now? Chris might not see it that way? but I do! bye! now!

Kiki

Posted at 10:00 AM on March 11, 2013

@bvire aka Annbarb
have you not noticed, that i haven’t responded to any of your msg’s within a good month or so DUH!
As you chat pure shid and post like a preschooler,or are you infact jus a nutter posting from your mental institution lol