Harry Styles Wants A Second Date With Model — Over Taylor Swift?

Sat, February 23, 2013 1:04pm EST by 20 Comments
Harry Styles Millie Brady Date
SplashNews

The best search engine

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 24, 2013

Many thanks for penning this incredibly good publish..Liked your content articles. You should do keep writing

Schwangerschaftsfotos babybauch fotos Aktfotos

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 23, 2013

Unquestionably consider that that you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to remember of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as folks think about issues that they plainly don’t understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you|

papaka

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 22, 2013

It’s going to be finish of mine day, but before finish I am reading this fantastic article to improve my knowledge.|

agate cameos bangle

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 22, 2013

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to going over your web page yet again.|

Sally

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 6, 2013

After the jerk Taylor has been with Harry i think she deserves it .
[No offence Taylor I still love your music ]

Mia

Posted at 9:55 PM on March 5, 2013

I’m glad they’re together.Sadly guys like to date models only to USE them if u know what i mean.So girls don’t feel down.It’s better if a guy likes you for who u are not for how you look.

Dan12

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 24, 2013

What is the story about Harry and that openly gay male British DJ he is always with? The guy is 28 and they’re supposed to be best friends? Does anyone have a story on that? Not to suggest Harry is gay, although if he is that is no big deal, really. It’s just that he’s always with this guy, almost never with his band mates.

trina

Posted at 10:03 AM on February 24, 2013

you guys need to get over yourselves.Whether harry is moving on or not,you guys need to be happy for him if you are true directioners and with millie,I wish them both happiness.

marshmellow

Posted at 9:53 AM on February 24, 2013

he always goes out with celebrities. it just annoys me

disagree

Posted at 9:53 PM on March 5, 2013

Its not like he should date a fan that’s his choice

S. Styles

Posted at 8:53 AM on February 24, 2013

A friend maby? What is so hard to think that?!!!!

S. Style

Posted at 8:52 AM on February 24, 2013

Hello, they can be friends!!!!!!! What are the problem with that?

Amanda Styles

Posted at 9:51 PM on February 23, 2013

FIRST OF ALL THEY COULD JUST BE FRIENDS GOD, MEN ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE GIRL FRIENDS YOU KNOW. SECOND OF ALL THIS MODEL LOOKS AND SEEMS WAY BETTER THAN MAN EATER OVER THERE. THE MODEL IS SOOO PRETTY I MEAN I’VE SEEN PICTURES OF HER AND SHES STUNNING BUT HONESTLY HARRY IS ON TOUR HE DOESN’T HAVE TIME FOR RELATIONSHIPS WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN ME SO CALM YO TITS

hey

Posted at 5:35 PM on February 23, 2013

I don’t really know if I like them together or not. Anyways she’s got to be better then Taylor. Of course it isn’t hard to be better then Taylor. I think that the model is prettier than Taylor. Just my opinion.

Maya

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 23, 2013

Taylor was way better, I don’t really like Millie. Taylor is prettier though

Tiara

Posted at 3:11 PM on February 23, 2013

Umm..sorry but.. I don’t think harry and millie fit together i mean i don’t really like millie and taylor was way better than her that’s what i think

Dan

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 23, 2013

One is beautiful and the otherone is a model! No comment.

lola

Posted at 2:03 PM on February 23, 2013

The tabloids do know Harry is on tour with his band. So, how are they going to meet up in the next few days?

Megan

Posted at 1:58 PM on February 23, 2013

I don’t think this is true. Harry is on tour. Also, if Harry is seen with a girl then people make up story’s to make people freak out.

Sally