Kim Kardashian’s Pregnant Fashion Don’t: Printed Peplum Pants

Fri, February 22, 2013 9:38pm EST by 14 Comments
Kim Kardashian Pants
FameFlynet

dedicated hosting

Posted at 4:52 AM on August 5, 2013

There’s certainly a lot to find out about this issue. I love all of the points you have made.|

Nicole the fashion guide

Posted at 12:10 PM on March 11, 2013

Train Wreck!! Wow she looks horrible….

Bill

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 4, 2013

LOL..and I really mean it, I am laughing out loud!! .! Get some real maternity clothes and stop trying to force yourself in a teenagers outfit!! You look silly!!

Herbert Nenenger

Posted at 4:43 PM on March 6, 2013

at first I was going to berate you for exhibiting ageism, but then I thought, would even a teenager wear these pants? I think it’s a no, so chalk it all up to her trying too hard. These shouldn’t be sold to anyone except maybe a five year old.

Robocp

Posted at 8:27 AM on February 24, 2013

She looks comical in those pants which are made for a tall, lean, young woman. She’s a short, overly-voluptuous 32-year old woman who happens to be pregnant. She obviously suffers from some form of body dysmorphia since she sees herself as 5′ 9″ and 110 lbs. Get a full-length mirror and a good stylist because things are only get worse as her gestation progresses.

Gianna

Posted at 1:25 PM on February 23, 2013

I think she looks amazing! I love them but thet woukd look ugly on me! She rocked them! And btw @leanne she preggos every preggo women looks fat because they have another human being inside of them! R u for real?! I love kim and she is sooo beautiful!<3

Agree

Posted at 7:40 PM on February 23, 2013

Thank you!!I totally agree w/ you1 :]

Tamar

Posted at 10:06 PM on February 23, 2013

Thanks Ray Charles lol!

Savannah

Posted at 1:05 PM on February 23, 2013

This would probably look good on someone who wasn’t preggo. Sorry Kimmy this looks so ugly! You need to start wearing maternity clothes.
& No i am not a hater, unlike some people i actually love and adore kim. & her family. (:

leanne

Posted at 9:37 AM on February 23, 2013

omg she looks hiddious. she just looks exremley fat and so out off shape.

Robocp

Posted at 8:26 AM on February 23, 2013

It’s as if she purposely dresses herself to look hideous and misshapen. And this knucklehead was supposedly a stylist?!?!

helenka costas

Posted at 6:44 AM on February 23, 2013

til I looked at the paycheck which had said $7628, I did not believe that…my… brother was like realie making money part-time on-line.. there dads buddy has done this for only about eleven months and just cleard the morgage on their cottage and bourt a great new Dodge. read more at……… BIT40.ℂOℳ

Love them

Posted at 11:25 PM on February 22, 2013

They look beautiful on her btw :] I want them

Yankee

Posted at 10:09 PM on February 22, 2013

She misses the mark most of the time.