Leah Messer-Calvert’s Baby Girl’s Name Revealed

Thu, February 21, 2013 12:35pm EDT by 56 Comments
Leah Messer Baby Name
Courtesy of Twitter

The ‘Teen Mom 2′ star welcomed her third baby girl on Feb. 4 — her first with husband Jeremy Calvert — but she has just revealed the name of her daughter! Read on to find out what it is.

Leah Messer-Calvert is now a proud mom of three! After giving birth to her third girl on Feb. 4, the Teen Mom 2 star, 20, had kept the name of her new little bundle of joy a secret — until now!

Leah’s newest baby girl is her first child with husband Jeremy Calvert, whom she married last April, but even with their new life together, they kept one thing the same — they went with an “A” name theme!

Leah and Jeremy’s baby name is (drumroll please) — Addalynn! Baby Addalyn joins Leah’s twins Ali and Aleeah Simms from her previous marriage to Corey Simms.

Leah Messer’s Birth Scare

But welcoming her newest bundle of joy wasn’t all joyous for the young mother. Addalynn came a month early — she was originally due on March 11.

“She had difficulties during her cesarean section,” a source close to the Teen Mom 2 star tells In Touch magazine.

Despite her birthing complications, the source adds that Leah and her baby are “healthy and happy” — and Leah’s twins are so excited to be big sisters!

Leah Messer Welcomes Another Baby Girl After Miscarriage

On the season 4 premiere of Teen Mom 2, Leah was rushed to the hospital for severe cramps, where she found out she suffered a miscarriage. Although she found out the tragic news in January 2012 — and she told Jeremy in front of the MTV cameras that maybe they should slow their relationship down — they still went through with their marriage in April.

But it looks like it was all for the best, because now they are one big happy family!

“My family means everything to me! #SoBlessed @calvert505,” Leah tweeted on Feb. 9

What do YOU think of the name Addalynn HollyMoms? Let us know in the comments below!

– Christina Stiehl

More Leah Messer-Calvert News:

1. Leah Messer-Calvert Gives Birth To Baby Number 3 — Congrats
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Preview: Leah Reveals She Wants More Kids With Jeremy
  3. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Leah Messer Calvert’s Expecting A Girl

Megan

Posted at 1:20 PM on March 16, 2013

Leah is a whore. Sorry, truth is the truth. I’m not one who likes to criticize other women on their mothering, but I think she should be more concerned about her two girls than what guy can give her a better relationship. She is so blind!! I think your relationship with your children and the safety and secuirty of your children are far more important than any man. I am lucky and have children with a men who loves them and me very much, so seeking another relationship isn’t something I have to go through. But I know I wouldnt focus this much of my attention on it if my situation were different. She slept with a guy behind Corey’s back from the beginning and now she’s with another guy. Quite frankly, she’s not good enough for either guy. Grow up and be a mom…..

Wisco_iababe121

Posted at 12:17 AM on March 15, 2013

Wisco_iababe121

Posted at 12:22 AM on March 15, 2013

Please excuse my grammar. I am posting from my phone. Ok “Elmo” is it?? You have obviously NEVER had children nor been around children with disabilities. Let me first say you are one ignorant jerk!! How dare you say such horrible things about a child. Secondly, may I ask what the he’ll you would you do if heaven forbid you had a child born with a disability or even worse 2!?! This young woman has done more than an amazing jobs with her children. HOW dare dare you judge her. Especially with no complete understanding of her life.

mama

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 14, 2013

Nice name glad you kept the A going :)

RWH

Posted at 2:17 AM on March 14, 2013

Humpty Dumpty has more potential than these people…non-educated, insecure, wont age well, manipulative, whinny, SLUG…

juliet8810

Posted at 11:49 AM on March 12, 2013

addalynn yeah one more for the white trash name list hahahaha

Shelby Grant

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 11, 2013

Duke is just trying to get attention any way that he can get it. He is clearly a very sick and twisted animal. He is not loved by anyone in his life. You can tell by his hate. Just keep hating little buddy…Karma is watching you. Carry on and amuse us with your stupid chit chat.

michele415

Posted at 7:32 PM on March 11, 2013

OMFG! Barney’s, Elmore, teletubby, dukey (poop), laurel, hardy, whomever u r. Get a life. (I heard this somewhere so it’s not mine originally…”YOUR MOM SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED THAT LOAD”…kind of wish I had said it.

Sheara

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 10, 2013

isn’t it obvious that the ‘Duke’ character needs this attention. he’s probably sitting in his Mom’s basement or trailer and feeding off of our comments. I am so proud of you Duke for making yourself seen, now go back into your dark corner…You poor poor little boy. I am so sorry your life is so bad you need to constantly comment on other peoples in the worst way possible. Your life must be very sad….I will pray for you even if you don’t think you need it……YOU DO! so so sad.such a waste of life. Sometimes I wonder why God would take away such good loving people and allow sick people like you live and then I realize what’s good w/ out bad, or smart with out stupid??? You are the darkness in this world that is necessary for the rest of normal society to be able to appreciate the good even more. Leah and her kids are better than you any day of the year just by simply existing.

michele415

Posted at 1:28 PM on March 10, 2013

I’m the first person outraged when censorship attempts are made…having said that, I think that when Hollywood Life received these comments, they should have opted for eliminating them because they are wholly unacceptable. I don’t care one whit for “Duke Barney’s” rights and the fact that these sentiments came from a man, (now please realise, I’m using THAT term very loosely here because he is NOT a man), is mind-boggling. I pity every single person in this soulless creatures life. After this experience, I no longer feel that everyone’s opinion is valid and I want to cut his package off with pruning shears so that he is NEVER able to procreate…

Duke

Posted at 12:58 AM on March 10, 2013

Ali is a nasty dwarf obese FReak!!I can’t wait till this beast walks she is going to look like a deformed wad of silly putty with melting cross eyes and a face that looks like a halloween mask you find at a discount rite aid next too a trailor park!Play doh stubs for arms smothered in skin fold after skin fold,fat roll covered fatty legs,a twisted on backwards club foot and a big ol jiggly pot belly.Aliannah needs to be locked in a science lab and away from sweet,innocent children.I bet she is going to be so jealous of aleeah.Ali is a COMPLETE disaster.have seen dumps in poRta potty’s better lookin then baby ali She is truly somethin out of a horror movie.Carnival lookin thingCute baby if u like circus freaks. Euthanize that baby pleaseI bet if poked and proded hard enough at ali’s big ol beerbelly she would combust and wet farts,fecies,diahreeha,oil,lard,gas,bacon bits and ranch dressing would explode everywhere.LOL!!!What a FREAK.A useless worthless freak.This beast is the antichrist and is going to burn in hell.SICK BEAST!!!

michele415

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 9, 2013

Duke? I’m actually nauseated reading your comments. I’m convinced that either, you don’t own a mirror of your own OR you are jealous of Leah (maybe you know her and know remarks like this will devastate her). I hope you realise that the things you do and say, will ensure you’re dealt the karmic hand you deserve. Ali & Aleeah are lovely little girls. I could say more, but what a waste you are and no more time needs to be devoted to you (by anyone or anything).

George

Posted at 5:39 PM on March 8, 2013

addalyn? it sounds like medicines. Poor kid.

Nicole

Posted at 9:48 PM on March 6, 2013

You, as well! How can you be so cruel?! I cannot believe people like you even exist! Hiding behind your computer screen, insulting an innocent child…it is sickening. You should be locked away from humanity for that comment. You should NEVER be allowed to have children either. Horrible. You are disgusting.