Rihanna Bares Her Butt On Romantic Birthday Vacation With Chris Brown

Thu, February 21, 2013 7:26am EDT by 46 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Hawaii
SplashNews

bvire

Posted at 6:48 PM on February 23, 2013

Everywhere you go its Rihanna and Chris! why? they worried so much about these two! I guess because thier so dam HOT!!! love Rihanna and Chris!! beautiful couple their!!!!

Miriama

Posted at 8:49 PM on February 22, 2013

awww they look so cute together, I wish them all the best!

Lyla : )

Posted at 8:41 AM on February 22, 2013

@Kiki I can’t….LOLLLLLLL!!! You Mad and Crazy Girl?!?!?!?! Wow!!! Ahahahahaha!!!

Whyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OK! I can’t (*one thousand laughs*)!!!! Well! What I can’t say?! Stay Mad!!!

Because! Congrats @badgalriri the “24º.” single on Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 in your “25th” Birthday!!! You deserve this Girl…After all…That’s what they say “how could you be so hood, but you so phuckin pop”?! #Inestimable

LOVE YOU!!! AND CHRIS TOO!! I (AND MILLION PEOPLE) WISH THAT YOU (2) IN YOUR LIFES BE HAPPY!!! VERY HAPPY!!! ALWAYS!!!

until the fg dayz

Posted at 4:19 AM on February 22, 2013

they are posted everywhere I meant being reported everywhere. and they looks nice together Love Riri outfits

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 4:12 AM on February 22, 2013

Chris and Rihanna look so cute together. Guess there’s enough pics on the web by now to convince those poor deluded K stan fans that its been over with that Karrueche girl for a long while now. Other than their business relationship friendship, the romance is long dead. Not sure what the future holds for Chris and Rihanna, who the heck knows. They appear to love each other. All they can do is take one day at a time. Relationships are never easy these day. Communication is the #1 Key to long lasting one. Lack of it, is the #1 reason for divorces and break ups! Peace!

Loser Lyla

Posted at 9:46 PM on February 21, 2013

Lyla get a life girl!!

Kiki

Posted at 5:47 PM on February 21, 2013

Actually Lyla is BVIRE ALSO ANNBARB
listen imbecile i have no interest what so ever with conversing with you on here so stop creating different user name on here in order to get me to communicate with you, cus if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck it’s a duck (you dumb bytch) as anybody can tell who you are no matter how many times you switch id’s on here as you sound like the same ole retard everytime lol

Lyla

Posted at 3:36 PM on February 21, 2013

@Meme I Know that you are the @Kiki aka Karrueche Flop. ahahahahahaha! LOL

And If is so busy, why have a work in answer me?! Who speaks very …

Ahahahaha!!!! Have a Life, ah, yes and I pretend that don’t know that you are a hater pathetic Girl all day! Just change of the name!

#FLOPPPPPPPPPPPP

Bye Babe!!! STAYMADDDDDDDDDDD!!! JEALOUSY PEOPLE!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

RIHANNA AND CHRIS BROWN SHINE BRIGHT!!!!!! ALL THE TIME BABE!!!!

C’MOM GET YOUR LOVE AND GET OUT HERE HOE!

Kiki

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 21, 2013

@Lyla
first of post in your normal id and second i am my own person so therefore keep my name out of your rancid mouth as it almost like you have some kind of obession with me why you cant seem to keep my name out your pussy mouth
i’m not meme, meme is not me so seriously shut the fck up

Gianna

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 21, 2013

theyy are sooo cute together! Im happy for them!<3

ruby

Posted at 3:12 PM on February 21, 2013

Is CB manorexic or ill? His cheekbones are so sharp..he lost his cuteness. Stop eating so much fish and rice Chris and have yourself a cheeseburger!

nas

Posted at 2:18 PM on February 21, 2013

Chris is still holding her hand!!! The only woman in his life and that is Riri. Get a life haters