‘Glee’ Pregnancy Shocker: Who Should Be [Spoiler's] Baby Daddy

Fri, February 15, 2013 11:56am EDT by 74 Comments
Glee Pregnancy Rachel
Courtesy of Fox

Maegan (@maegan_cmr99)

Posted at 8:38 PM on March 5, 2013

I think It will be Finn’s because they slept together in a “spur of The moment” type of thing which probably means they used no protection as to where I think rachel will be smart enough too us protection with Brody because that’s not a “spur of the moment” type of thing

Ylclowns

Posted at 7:06 PM on March 5, 2013

I think rachael was crying because she is just starting in the career she has always dreamed of! Now she’s pregnant and that does not fair well in her career. Brody is a jerk. He wants the power and money. She can’t help him anymore because she will be useless to his cause. If its Brody’s I’m gone!

Megan

Posted at 10:16 AM on March 4, 2013

I Really want The baby to be finn’s because he’s the one that loves her and Brody couldn’t be a father he’ll just end up leaving Rachel.

casey jo

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 3, 2013

What episode is this and the season

Tia

Posted at 4:12 AM on March 8, 2013

Season 4, episode 14 she takes the test, episode 15 we know she’s preggers and are told Brody deals drugs…

Mab.

Posted at 5:55 PM on March 3, 2013

I totally disagree! Brody is a prostitute and Finn is loving and much hotter than Brody he is a creep. If Brody where the father and somone wanted it to be him that is just sad why would someone want that creep / prostitute to Be the father of the baby! Also she is not going to have an abortion glee doesn’t pull that kinda stuff.

silvana

Posted at 9:48 AM on March 1, 2013

I think that brodys is the fathet but hhe doent want to have it and finn is going to asume the responsabiliity to save rachel reputation.

Danielle

Posted at 6:13 PM on February 28, 2013

I think it should be Finn because they are endgame and it would be stupid if it was with Brody. If it is not with Finn I will seriously stop watching glee.

Debbie

Posted at 4:08 PM on February 28, 2013

I really want Finn to be the father, I want those two together sooo bad. But obviously they want a storyline that no one expects so I bet it’s going to be Brody’s:(

A

Posted at 11:48 PM on February 27, 2013

If the baby is not Finn’s I hope they at least do a “I will still love the baby because it’s your baby” storyline. And that Brody is out of the picture! That might even be more effective when you think about it. But I still hope Finn is the dad!

Ashley

Posted at 7:54 PM on February 26, 2013

FINCHEL 4 EVER!!!!! if the dad is Brody I will literally never watch TV again and the dad should totally be Finn.3,456% it should not be Brody’s I mean 1.he ain’t to faithful to Rachel 2.Finn and Rachel are meant to be!! the baby will be the bonus in the “Made For Eachother” relationship we’ll find out March 7(FINCHEL or NOTHING!!)

Kenzie

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 25, 2013

I hate Brody I meen he is so weird I think Finn should be the baby daddy if Brody’s the daddy I won’t watch glee ill cancel Netflix and never watch tv again. It should be Finns. Can’t wait till march 7

Amanda Jameson.

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 24, 2013

Brody needs go end of story he’s a pig and by the way not that hot. The new glee crew really can’t act. The song choices are really bad writers get your act together. I’m not a finchel but I’m starting to like them together Brody was the glue that made them stick. Either way it will be brody’s cause in real life you never end up with the one you want just the one you thought you needed.

Cheryl (@sstarclp)

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 24, 2013

The best case scenario is the baby does turn out to be Finn’s and Rachel does not tell Finn because she know he will want to marry her and she is not ready. So Rachel pretends it to be Brody’s but he is not the father because they have obviously not had sex in a while with him being too tired after messing around with his prostitute hookups (john’s). Rachel lives in a fantasy world of being a star and so she is keeping her pregnancy a secret and is planning to have an abortion, but Finn suspects it is his, and the chaos unfolds! I think the suspense would keep me coming back if it is Brody’s then I will quit watching Glee!

Sue

Posted at 11:20 AM on February 23, 2013

Maybe she will have an abortion.

jynacide

Posted at 2:42 AM on February 22, 2013

The first season or two was cute but im so over glee.they must have gotten.new writers cas content stopped being orignal and touching.instead they pack it w songs to cover no dialouge.they could have pulled it back w the car accident but vaugely brushed over it.then everyone is gay? Really.doing yet another baby on the show is too much.gove it up already and end this crappy show

Haeliegh

Posted at 8:23 PM on February 21, 2013

Have you been hit on the head Chris, how could Brody being the father ever be better than Finn neing the father. Finn would be a great dad and besides we all know that Rachel is not really in love with Brody. And the bigger picture is Brody is a PROSTITUTE. Sadly though, since writers will be writers, Ryan Murphy is probably going to make the father Brody, just for a little extra twist. This season of Glee has already been the worst season by far, but “I do” was the best episode of Glee I’ve seen in a long time. I’ve been a Finchel fan since I was 12 (season 2), and Brody and Rachel is killing me now, but I have a major inkling that Ryan Murphy is going to give us Finchel fans exactly the opposite of what we want.

chrissy wattam

Posted at 2:38 AM on February 20, 2013

It could be finns i mean she may not no right now but i think it be best ti be finns think about it they cant be on the show forever your right it could be a good endgame for them getting married having kid iv been waiting gor ths since season 2 brody will get catched out for shore

Tatiana22

Posted at 11:45 PM on February 19, 2013

I agree with many of you. How the hell will want to be Rachel’s son Brody? A man who prostitutes! However FINN still in love with Rachel. Anyway, let’s wait until March 7 to see what surprises us Ryan :)y

Diana

Posted at 6:06 PM on February 19, 2013

ALSO i forgot. Santana now living with rachel HAS TO BE THE ONE to find out brody. I mean afterall she is not in school nor does she have a job yet. The best thing for her to do would be explore her new hometown which would lead her to seeing brody excorting another woman around and her poking around and realizing what he does. And her actually caring about rachel will investigate and bring it up, explosively.

Diana

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 19, 2013

I want santana and quinn to become an item. It was very hot to see them two together. Also they would give the show a love/hate relationship which would be fun. As for finn, rachel, and brody regarding baby, it would make sense that it’s brody’s. I see rachel telling finn as they are afterall good friends. I see brody not accepting it and rachel being left behind to deal with it. Her dads seeing that finn should have stayed with her to protect her from the big world and then him coming to her rescue. The details need to be done by ryan murphy

Larissa

Posted at 10:37 AM on February 19, 2013

Finn and Rachel are supposed to be together… they’re their best together. So I’ll be pissed if it’s Brody’s. How can you think Brody should be the father because he’s “the better choice”?? He’s TERRIBLE for her. He doesn’t care about her at all, and that’s without the fact that he’s prostituting himself or something.

aurelise

Posted at 6:30 AM on February 20, 2013

Exactly i mean the mans a prosttitute!!!!!

bbp

Posted at 7:20 AM on February 19, 2013

I agree with Chav I will stop watching glee. Finn and Rachel are meant to be together

MS

Posted at 1:27 AM on February 18, 2013

Crying because she’s preggers with Brady’s baby? Not likely. Crying because SHE’S IN HER FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE AND PREGNANT? Totally likely.

Tatiana22

Posted at 9:49 PM on February 17, 2013

What are they talking about? Anyone could be in a situation like FINN, which does not know what career you want to choose for their future, in the series they are still young and may think that going to study for his future before making a mistake as it did Santanna, now went to new york .. Brody is a womanizer .. Not the first time that fools Rachel .. But Finn is still in love with Rachel and would do anything for her. So I do not understand why you say loser Finn..

Tatiana22

Posted at 3:27 PM on February 17, 2013

Kylie

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 17, 2013

and Brody is a hooker!

Chav

Posted at 11:57 PM on February 18, 2013

i will stop watching glee if its brody’s baby