‘Glee’ Pregnancy Shocker: Who Should Be [Spoiler’s] Baby Daddy

Fri, February 15, 2013 11:56am EST by 74 Comments
Glee Pregnancy Rachel
Courtesy of Fox

MHlvsMoncheleFinchel (@mhlvsmonfinchel)

Posted at 12:38 PM on February 17, 2013

I think it’s Brody’s if she’s pregnant bc she talks about being bloated when she gets home from Lima. The calendar says with a red line when she should have had her period and now realized that it didn’t come while looking at the March calendar of when it should come again. IMO she was pregnant when she and Finn had sex so it can’t be his. I also don’t think she would be as devastated as she is if it were Finn’s. Being Brody’s means the end of Finchel and her career. I think it will either be a false positive or a miscarriage. I don’t think she will have an abortion. although if she tells Brody, I think he will push for it, nor carry to term and go the adoption route with her being adopted by one of her fathers, but that will help her understand Shelby’s plight as a young unwed mother who wanted fame and fortune and a career.

Then again who knows. Glee has played fast and loose with the rules of pregnancy before so on tv anything is possible.

jane

Posted at 3:10 AM on February 17, 2013

fins baby

claireklaire

Posted at 1:58 AM on February 17, 2013

I HATE so much the fact that Rachel got pregnant I mean, I loveeeeeee her and I think the baby for her would mean not being able to keep persueing her dreams. I HAAAAAATE it I mean she is so much of a star and now her carrier is kind of ruined forever. I honestly don’t think Finn should be the father, Finn sees himself as a loser and always thinks he is no one and have no future, and the worst its that he does not even do something to accomplish anything. Rachel is a lot more awesome than he is. So.. Brody would make a better story.

kk

Posted at 1:38 AM on February 17, 2013

I kinda want the baby to be Brodys but come on rachel and Finn have always had chemistry. Finn I see as a father Brody I see a as a performer and I don’t think that Brody would be a bad dad it’s just Finn would be a better one .Finn is kinda a Mr.mom and the reason I want the baby to be Brodys is that it would make for a better show more drama like money Brody will have to get a job if they are going to keep the kid and their careers both of them worked so hard to get where they are now one good thing is that they would make the cutest baby ever and even if it’s Finns we all know that baby will have a killer voice. so as long as the show is good I guess I don’t really care who the father is .

Jayden

Posted at 12:15 AM on February 17, 2013

I can’t decide wheather or not I like the idea of racheal getting knocked up or not and also I don’t know wich would be better for the show Brody or Finn in my eyes it has to be Finns but I don’t know but what I do know is in the end she is not going to keep the baby

kaliha

Posted at 11:33 PM on February 16, 2013

I hope it’s Finns he’s a better fit with Rachel and there soooooo cute together and have way more sparks than brody and plus Brody lied about where he was doing while Rachel was in Lima on valentines day

tiffany

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 16, 2013

Brody is way sexier and plus they have been sleeping together on a regular basis i mean seriously finn is gross its obvious the baby should be brodys it would make no sense if it was finns. i mean come on and plus the whole show would pretty much be boring if it was finns

Ellison

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 16, 2013

I totally think its Finns baby, and I hate Brody so it better be Finns baby. They would have the cutest baby ever and while I was watching the show I was totally thinking that Finn and Rachel should get back together and that they should have a baby. And I would want Rachel to move back to Lima but then there wouldn’t really be anything to watch, that’s interesting, in New York. I don’t know. :-/

Girly Girl

Posted at 5:13 PM on February 16, 2013

I think it’s Finn’s. This is what I believe will happen. Shes going to tell brody it’s his just because they r supposed to be “together” he’s going to freak out and leave for a little while and come back and accept it. Then she’s going to meet up with finn sometime and he’s going to see her pregnant and all and then get in a fight with Brody or something along those lines

baby boy

Posted at 5:21 AM on February 16, 2013

brody!

Rose Littlechief (@75littlerose)

Posted at 3:47 AM on February 16, 2013

finn

Tatiana22

Posted at 2:30 AM on February 16, 2013

Viendolo de los 2 lados..

Si rachel llega a estar embarazada:

Para cualquier mujer que esta comenzando una carrera universitaria y ha tenido mucho éxito, una noticia como esa (de estar embarazada) la puede hacer llorar, sea el bebe de FINN o de BRODY!

En mi opinión si es de FINN su rating aumentará de nuevo, ya que a la gente le ha desmotivado la 4ta temporada por la separación de algunos integrantes de las viejas temporadas. Ejemplo: Quinn, Mike, Mercedes y Puck. Ya que ellos aparecen ocasionalmente en la 4ta temporada.. Ahora es que Santana esta volviendo a verse siempre en GLEE 4ta temporada, NUEVAMENTE. Eso motivará a la gente de ver nuevamente GLEE!!! Le daría un buen giro..

Si es de BRODY?!!! Bueno, que les puedo decir? Ya Ryan Murphy tendrá una excelente idea.

Todos queremos a FINCHEL de vuelta.. Y que mejor que un bebe de por medio?

tatiana22

Posted at 2:13 AM on February 16, 2013

NOOO!!! De ninguna manera me parece de que brody sea el papá del hijo de rachel!! Es bello y AL principio me parecía genial.. Pero ahora pienso que es un patan!! Si rachel llega a estar embarazada debería de ser de FINN ya que es su verdadero amor.

En caso de que la prueba sea positiva y se confirme la seriee se pondrá mucho mas interesante y con suspenso.. El publico quiere a #FINCHEL de vuelta.

Himitsu

Posted at 11:30 PM on February 15, 2013

Here’s how the season will play out. The baby is Brody’s. He will try to convince Rachel to have an abortion. She will obviously be conflicted. Finn will be supportive of Rachel keeping the baby. The pressure will build on Rachel, and in the end, she will decide to keep the baby, move back to Lima, and raise the child with her new husband, Finn.

jordan

Posted at 9:33 PM on February 15, 2013

i think that brody should be the baby daddy cause then finn will really hate brody because he stole his girl and honestly the show needs a rivialy over somthing other then songs or a high school girl.plus rachel and brody would make amazing babbies together since she is super pretty and he is like mega mega hot and has a super hot accent.

Sara

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 15, 2013

It’s going to be a false positive there is no way they would knock Rachel up for real

Jodi Causer

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 15, 2013

Has to be Brody, i recon that’s why she was crying because if this happens she cant be with Finn.

Samantha Warren

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 15, 2013

I think it will be Finn’s because people have wanted Finn and Rachel to get back together for a while. But it would cause a good storyline because it would cause problems with Brody and at NYADA and if she should move back to Lima. Give up the baby cause lets face it if something gets in the way of Rachel’s carrer she is gonna get rid of it but i dont know. But i think it should be Finns.

Seriously

Posted at 5:31 PM on February 15, 2013

Why can’t the Glee people come up with some new story lines? They already did the whole unplanned pregnancy thing and it just about distroyed Quin’s character appeal. WTH is Rachel supposed to do with a kid? Regardless of who the father is, it’s just going to make her story lame. No one is going to want to watch Rachel the mother trying to make it famous. Bad move Ryan Murphy!

Seriously

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 15, 2013

But I do think it’s Finn’s baby. Why else would they wait until March instead of realizing she was pregnant right away. Besides, with her living with Brody, I’d think she’d be more careful with protection as opposed to an unplanned night with Fin

Himitsu

Posted at 11:33 PM on February 15, 2013

They waited until March so they could have a “who’s the daddy” storyline. What fun would it be if the answer was obvious. Tension and mystery are key to keeping a series alive.

ludomary22@hotmail.it

Posted at 5:25 PM on February 15, 2013

the father must be Finnnnnn!!!!

ana

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 15, 2013

its finns baby

Delena*love

Posted at 2:58 PM on February 15, 2013

Brody

Lrh627

Posted at 2:31 PM on February 15, 2013

It has to be Finn otherwise thats two girls that he loved that have babies with other men. So not cool

Well

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 15, 2013

They do recycle storylines. Remember in the first season when Mercedes was in love with Curt? Flash forward three years and Tina is in love with Blain. And don’t get me started on the new cheer biatch. She’s Quinn all over again, I wonder how long before she ends up having a change of heart and/or gets pregnant.

Gise