Chris Brown Caught Flirting With Solange Knowles — Report

Thu, February 14, 2013 5:45pm EDT by 23 Comments
Solange Knowles Chris Brown Flirting
SplashNews, AP/Invision

Uh-oh! Is there trouble in paradise with Rihanna? Chris was reportedly spotted getting flirty with Beyoncé’s little sis at an event in L.A. on Feb. 13! Read on for all the details.

Chris Brown and Rihanna have been attached at the hip as of late, with the two even cuddling up to one another in the audience at The Grammy Awards on Feb. 10. So, what’s with this new report that Breezy was flirting with Solange Knowles at the opening of the new Topshop store in L.A. on Feb. 13?

Chris, 23, reportedly spent the brief amount of time he was at the event cozied up in a corner with Beyoncé‘s sister, 26, according to MediaTakeOut.com. The report reads, “Well our SNITCH tells us that he saw Chris Brown HOLED UP IN THE CORNER with Beyonce’s SISTER Solange. And the two were DEFINITELY flirting heavy with each other. The insider explained, ‘They spent a ton of time talking and laughing – there was DEFINITELY a spark between them.’”

Chris Brown Leaves Solange Knowles For Rihanna

The report adds that Chris was only at the party for less than an hour, before leaving to meet up with Rihanna, 24, at a nearby club. As previously reported, Breezy and RiRi enjoyed a Valentine’s Eve night out at Playhouse nightclub in Hollywood.

Breezy & RiRi’s Grammys Night Bliss

As previously reported, the couple’s night at The Grammys was a big deal for them “They were both crazy happy being there together, it was just like old times,” a source connected to the “Diamonds” singer told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “Last night was one of them nights where my b***h put it all out on the line, front and center when it came to Chris. If there’s still any doubt about their relationship, then you didn’t obviously didn’t see them at Grammys.”

Dou you think Chris was flirting with Solange, HollywoodLifers? Or was it just some friendly conversation?

WATCH: Katy Perry Refuses To Sit With Rihanna At Grammys Over Chris Brown

– Billy Nilles

More Rihanna & Chris News:

1. Chris Brown & Rihanna Hung Out With Jay-Z At Pre-Grammy Brunch
  2. Rihanna & Chris Brown Were ‘Crazy Happy’ Together At Grammys
  3. Rihanna Debuts ‘Stay’ Music Video — Watch Her Sexy New Vid Here

bvire

Posted at 7:26 PM on February 16, 2013

We all know Chris is not going to mess with any of those women! and besides she married to a very nice guy!!!!!! and she’s not messing up her marriage? Thank-you? So this is not true? sorry bye!

prettyeyes

Posted at 7:35 PM on February 15, 2013

Man that’s they life we do what we want so let them

Sexpot

Posted at 5:02 PM on February 15, 2013

Chris Brown should pose for playboy. He has it all. I dream about him every night. In my dreams he is my husband and I love him. I love him more than Rihanna and I can make him happy for the rest of his life. Have you seen his You tube Video I going to take you down? I love him.

Sexpot

Posted at 4:55 PM on February 15, 2013

Chris Brown is a Beautiful King. He is the most handsome man in the world! I want to sex him up and have him all to myself. i want him to provide me a private dance! I want him to take me down!!!

bvire

Posted at 4:07 PM on February 15, 2013

Anonymous313! When! are you? going to stop the madness???? You know this crap ain’t true you just like negative comments when it just comes toward Chris! You can’t help it! its your nature! We know this is BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!! there nothing to discuss here but lies!! So -Just-Move-so-you-comments somewhere else’s blog! go-Head? dumbo!

anonymous313

Posted at 4:03 PM on February 15, 2013

Oh, my goodness Rihanna and Chris relationship is like night and day. No sooner than he is spotted out flirting with someone else. The media is reporting that Rihanna is no longer speaking to him and seeing someone else. How confusing is this! I have never seen more reporting on a couple being so much in love and then separating the next day. Who are they trying to convince their in love, them or the media. Are they together or not. I think Rihanna and Chris should stop talking, so then the media and everyone else will have to guess what is going on instead of all this on again, off again roller coaster.

anonymous313

Posted at 3:53 PM on February 15, 2013

Chris body language told the whole story at the Grammy’s and more so at the after party. That is is no more interested in Rihanna than man in the moon. He is young and having fun and if Rihanna wants to offer her cake for free then he will bite. But, that won’t make him loyal to her because he is doing him. When Rihanna understands this she will be better off. He is young and not looking to settle down. Any fool can see this! I’m talking to you Rihanna, open your eyes!

nel

Posted at 9:31 AM on February 15, 2013

big lie

'The Real' Jusy Saying...

Posted at 8:17 AM on February 15, 2013

Lies!!!

nas

Posted at 5:29 AM on February 15, 2013

I wonder if they want him not even to greet a friend. He needs sometimes to have peace and people wouldn’t let him.

until the fg dayz

Posted at 4:00 AM on February 15, 2013

Lmao this is totally Made up

Lawdy

Posted at 11:34 PM on February 14, 2013

HL, you all are doing the most. First you go on about how “everyday” is Valentines Day for them and now you say Chris is flirting with someone else. Please pick a side. I mean you lie anyway but could you at least be more consistent?

Genean

Posted at 9:35 PM on February 14, 2013

LMAO!!!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:21 PM on February 14, 2013

There will be ar eport like thins every other week going into thel spring-LOL. Now if some pictures drop, thats different!

twp

Posted at 8:03 PM on February 14, 2013

Poor poor story!!!!!!!!! HL i guess without chris an rihanna your nothing! !!!this story fail plz try again

Mz London

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 14, 2013

LMAO at HL lies and bs stories. I come on this site now just for kicks. I believe nothing from this site or Mediatakeout. Next week K and Rihanna will both be pregnant by Chris according to HL. LOL

Shanta

Posted at 2:17 PM on February 15, 2013

Next week K and R will be dating….LOL

bvire

Posted at 6:57 PM on February 14, 2013

Please! not another lie! we know this is a lie because she don’t even play on her husband! and its not true anyway! duh!

rikki liman

Posted at 6:33 PM on February 14, 2013

up to I saw the check of $8546, I be certain …that…my cousin was like actualie earning money in their spare time at their computer.. there neighbour has been doing this 4 only 10 months and just now repayed the mortgage on there house and bourt a great Mercedes. I went here, ………… BIT40.ℂOℳ

paula

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 14, 2013

hey…what a stupid question! I was not there…do you want me to lie….FOGO!

Sandra Renee

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 14, 2013

Hi -

Months ago, MTO reported that Karrueche was pregnant. Months later, her belly is flat as a board…

Shanta

Posted at 6:46 PM on February 14, 2013

Sandra Renee….What, she’s be pregnant like 15 months now…LOL.

Sandra Renee

Posted at 6:49 PM on February 14, 2013

@Shanta -

MTO never did apologize for that bum reporting about Karrueche’s so-called pregnacy.