Karrueche Tran’s Sexy ‘Vibe’ Photo Shoot — Tempting Chris Brown?

Thu, February 14, 2013 2:45pm EDT by 79 Comments
Karrueche Tran Vibe
Courtesy of Vibe Magazine

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 7:58 PM on February 14, 2013

I absolutly love this girls style and personality………………….she seems like she is so cool and down to earth! The jokes about her have been played out and she continues to get opportunites to come her way. See thats what happens when so much hate and evil is spewed in her direction, someone greater has an even bigger plan for her! Like i said she is the true Bad BiT*h!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm A Model Too

Posted at 6:04 PM on February 14, 2013

Mz. London, Conny heard it on Twitter therefor she’s absolutely certain its true even though it doesn’t make a lick of sense just like her getting a pretty major acting role when she has no experience. They are young people who are still mad at Rihanna for getting beat up by Chris. If any of them are over 16 I’d be surprised because they sound like children. They will learn about believing dumb internet rumors no matter how bad they want it to be true. Tran is going to be fine even without all theses imaginary blessings.

Conny

Posted at 6:16 PM on February 14, 2013

Honey, the movie deal was on twitter and I followed the link and researched before I just believed. The condo was a statement from Karrueche in a video interview on rollingoutmagazine.com. please quote me correctly.

I'm A Model Too

Posted at 7:17 PM on February 14, 2013

You’re bold face lying about the condo and the acting part. I too saw that interview and she specifically said the man didn’t give her a house. I normally don’t comment on this site because of all the obsessive comments and arguments and here I’ve been dragged into the madness. You guys have fun having your life revolve around people you don’t know so much that you are willing to fight daily about it and make up fantasies.

Conny

Posted at 7:28 PM on February 14, 2013

HOW MANY TIMES DO I SAY HE DIDN’T BUY IT! lol, you’re hilarious. In the interview she says he didn not buy it. If you trace the statement she later clarifies he did not buy it he SIGNED IT OVER. NEVER did I say he bought it. Sheeessshhhh you’re slow. Have you never bought something of the sort to know the difference between buyand signing off on something. &Baby it’s as simple as not responding, but I have must some kind of hold on you since you keep coming back even though you’ve been done with me about 3 times. Lmao, you are so comical hun.

Conny

Posted at 6:21 PM on February 14, 2013

Also, once again, thanks fir judging me without knowing me hun. Who’s to say I’m young? You’re sounding more and more judgemental as you post. Comical.

Mz London

Posted at 5:47 PM on February 14, 2013

Where are you guys reading that he gave her his condo? I have a hard time believing he would just give an ex girlfriend a million dollar condo just because.

question answered...thanks!

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 14, 2013

He didn’t. It is cleared up in the comments below. Thanks!

Conny

Posted at 6:12 PM on February 14, 2013

He didn’t buy it for her. He signed it over. She first answered it in her rolling out interview video. Then she clarified the situation later. He’s not paying. That would be crazy, lol.

Conny

Posted at 5:31 PM on February 14, 2013

Woah, I never said Chris was broke, lol.I said he doesn’t have as much as he would like because his albums aren’t doing nearly as good as they use to and he hasn’t been refilling the mechanical dummy website so people aren’t able to buy as much of his clothes, so I doubt he would just pull out after investing so much so far. &I know he didn’t put the car in her name last month. I was saying that the car was in her name (in general) and the condo was PUT in her name last month or maybe December.

Posted at 5:47 PM on February 14, 2013

@conny
you will find on these blogs if you are not a lick *ss rihoe fan you will get set upon by the same set of Rihoe stan poster on here and no mater what you post they will jus twist your words to purely benefit themselves

Conny

Posted at 6:33 PM on February 14, 2013

Yeah, I see. &I can’t lie, I do like Rihanna a lot, but not so much that I can’t see reality. Which is that Kae is prospering. I don’t see why that’s hard to accept.

roxy

Posted at 5:24 PM on February 14, 2013

Karrueche looks beautiful with makeup and depending on her hairstyle, but she should stop competing with Rihanna. Anything Rihanna says or puts on, karrueche tries to emulate. Rihanna is stunning in her own way and very original with what she wears or puts on. Karrueche has a prettier face; but she must not compete with Rihanna in any way. She needs to remove herself from the drama and start her own life with her own style.

Shanta

Posted at 6:41 PM on February 14, 2013

Roxy, I agree, but I think that the styist at these Mags pick out stuff that looks like Rihanna, maybe not on purpose, but I’m sure that she has very little say.

kim g

Posted at 1:08 PM on February 15, 2013

@roxy u really are pathetic, kae’s not competing with anyone,she’s just living her life so don’t twist things!

Shanta

Posted at 5:23 PM on February 14, 2013

Movie deal….Yeah she could play Chilli. That would be a really good start for her. Not bad.

Posted at 5:49 PM on February 14, 2013

@shanta
yeah i heard about Kae being considered playing Chilli in a movie,as alot of ppl feel they look alike

Posted at 5:23 PM on February 14, 2013

@Sandra Duncan
you are so delusional that’s is sickening Sandra renee hasn’t expressed no hate on Kae oh please just like you have not also,and you’re talking about how i have time to do a search on here about Sandra R as i must be unemployed but yet you yourself before you got run used to have the time to answer back everybody posts who had anything negative to say about Rihoe you even post on here all times of the day& night
so who looks stupid now yourself as it only in the last few days that you have suddenly toned down your hate for Kae as ppl only need to scroll over the old posts to see your activities anyhow I’m well and truly done with you and your dry CONTRADICTING one liners on here

sandra duncan

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 14, 2013

@KIKI
Yes I have said negative things about KT in the past while defending RIH from the likes of people like you. That is considered fair game, no I am not HL 24/7 unlike you I do have a life so I post when possible even if it means it is 3 in the morning. No one is more CONTRADICTING than you KT fans who bashes RIH for giving CB a second chance, because apparently he is only a woman beater when he is with RIH but not with KT #DELUSIONAL MUCH. Why do you think it matters to me if you believe I am educated or not when to me you are a #NON-FACTOR who needs spell check to form a sentence without any grammatical errors(not *era) . TRUST ME I am not an old spinster more like a young educated women who knows a HOODRAT when she sees one. Any way it is Valentine’s Day and I have plans unlike your LONELY a** so I will check back with you later. On that note stay #ILLITERATE and BASIC. BTW keep thinking you are going to get some where in life without a proper education the only way that will be possible is if you give good head to a CELEB or you hit the lottery. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY ;) STAY BASIC.

Posted at 6:11 PM on February 14, 2013

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kim g

Posted at 1:22 PM on February 15, 2013

@sandra girl you too much,anyways @kiki don’t waste ur precious time on this “THING”, she’s just a hater,defending a hoe makes you nothing but a hoe too!

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:18 PM on February 15, 2013

@kim g
The only hoe here is you and KIKI. LOWLIFE!!!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:21 PM on February 15, 2013

@Kim g
You calling me a HATER yet you are calling RIH and I hoes you must be our p*****. B**** you and KIKI can have several stadium seats with KAREERBUILDER. lmao

Posted at 5:13 PM on February 14, 2013

@SANDRA DUNCAN
funny how her age is now agreeable ole spinsters sticking together,with their senile dementia posts, and i’m entitled to my opinions aswell and was not even talking to you in the first place so seriously get lost, as you are really starting to bore me as all you can come up with is illiterate this that and the other, but yet you copy so many of my sayings on here and regardless of my spelling era’s ppl on here still understand my posts jus cus not everybody uses spell check on here that then does not makes them dumb.you go on about degree this degree that are you even educated yourself though,and loads of ppl get by in life without degrees.so your points are jus invalid,and you come onto this blogs making out your so high and mighty,when your clearly jus delusional.

cindy

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 14, 2013

Hey Rihanna!! Oh! My bad!! This is Karrueche! hahahahahahahahaha!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 4:28 PM on February 14, 2013

Very nice pic calling her beautiful is a stretch cute, pretty more like it. HL why would she be trying to tempt CB all she has to do is take a pic and send it to his phone. I am not feeling the outfit nice shoes though, and yes she should thank CB for all the exposure.

Posted at 4:40 PM on February 14, 2013

@Sandra Duncan
last post from me to you to you as you are really starting to bore me with the same ole crap day in day out, so what ole spinsters now sticking together on these blogs lol practice what you preech up on these blogs website cus you sure sound like a contradicting dumb *ss fool

Sad & bitter

Posted at 4:47 PM on February 14, 2013

Kiki. Why are you so filled with hate?

Posted at 4:44 PM on February 14, 2013

@Sandra duncan go google the links i have given you then come back and tell me sandra renee is some young ting you dumb hoe *ss triffllin bytch i’ve done told you on many occasions do your home work before you wanna come up on here quoting your shid

sandra duncan

Posted at 4:57 PM on February 14, 2013

@KIKI
It doesn’t matter how old she is she is entitled to her opinion just like you. I have read a lot of her comments on this blog and she has never expressed any HATE towards KT. BTW I don’t have time to go from blogs to blogs to see who is who unlike your UNEMPLOYED a**. STOP THE HATING and STOP WASTING TAX PAYERS money and go do something with your life.

Shanta

Posted at 5:15 PM on February 14, 2013

Sandra…She should be. Now it’s her responsibility to hustle hard. Which, it looks like that’s what she’s doing.

Conny

Posted at 4:23 PM on February 14, 2013

I didn’t come to argue with anyone, so my last response is shethe is NOTthe simply an employeeactress because sheI has creative controlinfluence which means chris is simply an investor who barely works with her. I’m sure since you’re so interested in Kae, you’ll look thatat up toto confirm that she said that herself. Let’s realize that everyone in a movie is not an actress, lol. All I know is that the creaters are willing to train her to play chilli from Tlc because they think sheI lookshas so muchI like her. You can also look up chillis exact statement. &they met through Teyana Taylor and if you missed it, she’s been hanging with people who’s net worth makes Chris’ look like pocket change, so looking for a new sponsor? Doubt it.. but like I said, SHE looks like she’s doing fine and her money, condo, and car are not YOUR money, condo, and car but people still feel the need to reply to me and tell how important she’s NOT..but you’re still talking about her. OH.

Posted at 4:31 PM on February 14, 2013

@CONNY
amen

Agree with some...

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 14, 2013

Conny – I agreed with your last comment and some of this. Although she has creative control, that only goes as long as the money is there. In other words, CB “owns” the company/line, so she can lose her position at anytime. Having said that, I doubt it would ever happen. I hope it is a success. As far as a movie, haven’t heard anything, but wish her the best. On a side note: how did you find out information about him signing over the condo and car in her name? Can you give me that information? I never heard that and wanted to look it up…thanks!

Conny

Posted at 4:59 PM on February 14, 2013

I didn’t mean she COULDN’T lose her position. Ijs, she has creative control so it’s not as easy as just dropping her like people say. He’d probably have to start over. I saw the movie thing online cus it trended on twitter since they already officially casted lil mama as left eye plus they have really want her on love and hip hop cus they might get cancelled. I’m not exactly sure where I saw the condo info exactly, but I looked it up after she said he didn’t by her a house in a rolling out magazine video interview. It can be found by just searching “karrueche says rihanna is dope rolling out magazine” the video should come up

i'm A Model Too

Posted at 5:05 PM on February 14, 2013

I can’t wait for Conny’s false response, but you can check TMZ about the car. They researched the records back when Chris first broke up with Tran. They reported way back then that the car is in her name and paid in full. So it didn’t happen last month. And Conny claims Chris is practically broke but he gave this girl a million dollar condo that she can’t afford to pay the taxes and utilities on. That didn’t happen. I’m not even gonna judge Conny or anyone that is a teenager and knows nothing about real life.

I'm A Model Too

Posted at 4:57 PM on February 14, 2013

Then why are you arguing? You sound very silly. I can tell you that I have heard her say from her mouth and read her interviews where she said it’s Chris’s female version of Black Pyramid. I too was a fan of Chrianna Coochie at one time. And I know good sources unlike youself. But there is no use in arguing with you. My guess is you believe everything you read on the internet no matter how far fetched it is. Good luck too all you girls hoping to come up like her. But don’t expect acting jobs. Shoot for stuff like booty model and reality shows. That’s the best you can get climbing up the back of a baller.

question answered...thanks!

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 14, 2013

conny – thanks for responding to my question earlier! I appreciate it. It is nice to know that someone actually wants everyone to be happy and isn’t throwing shade unnecessarily at Rihanna or Karreuche. Thanks again…

Mz London

Posted at 4:08 PM on February 14, 2013

@Conny. Well said and I agree with your comment.

Haiden

Posted at 4:01 PM on February 14, 2013

She was probably styled too. Talkin bout she cant dress lol. They give you those clothes unless its your line.

Shanta

Posted at 3:58 PM on February 14, 2013

She looks beautiful. Period. She left CB behind in 2012. That’s what she was supposed to do. Some of you are not quite over it yet (side-eye). Let me help….Close your eyes and repeat after me…There is no triangle…There is no triangle….There is no triangle……Ommmmmmm…..LOL

Haters Need Sleep

Posted at 3:48 PM on February 14, 2013

I see HL brings the haters out. Not surprised though, after all, look at all the crap they write. Unless you are God and can see her future, none of you are in any position to say what Kae will or will not do with her future and the level of success she can attain as a model or designer, short or not. The girl is beautiful, naturally and on camera and modeling is not limited to runway so who are any of you to say whether she can succeed in that field. You are just mad because she is still getting attention and being talked about even though she does not do and hardly says anything. This girl is BLESSED in every way. The way opportunities are coming to her left and right without her having to badmouth Chris or even write a tell all should show you that. And know that if God favors someone, the more you speak against them the more you block your own blessings and the more that person continues to rise as you eventually become their footstool. Don’t believe me, just watch because you haters already make her famous and everyday you see her on blogs. Whether the stories are true, lies, or an attempt to tarnish her image, she is still being talked about and more people are taking notice of her so keep it up. Kae thanks you!

Food for thought

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 14, 2013

The best thing about the world is that everyone is different. Just because YOU don’t like the way she dresses doesnt mean she cant dress or that you dress better. There will be a million people that say she can and a million that say you cant. Keep that in mind before saying she cant dress or she wont amount to much bcuz someone is saying the same about you.

sandra duncan

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 14, 2013

@Haters need to sleep
So when someone post’s negative stuff about KT it’s HATE, what about what they do on every RIH post is it considered what an opinion? I am confused enlighten me.

Jhode

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 14, 2013

Maybe he/she wasn’t talking about just Kae. Maybe if the post was a bout RIH he/she would have said the same thing. It seems like a general opinion about haters. If people are hating Kae it’s wrong. If they’re hating Rih is wrong. Hate in general is dumb. Why cant they mean that?

Emera

Posted at 3:47 PM on February 14, 2013

She is beautiful. She dont seem to be stressin chris, rihanna, or the situation in general, so y would we? Everyone seems to be over it except the fans. Can they live?

Amelia thomas (@bamabeauty91)

Posted at 3:42 PM on February 14, 2013

She is a pretty women but if the little bit of fame she has now faded away I don’t think people would miss her.

Conny

Posted at 3:42 PM on February 14, 2013

These pics were taken in the beginning of January, so how is it tempting Chris now? Lol…mind you, chris put the condo and car in her name last month, she’s currently being looked at for a movie deal playing a member of tlc in a biography, Chris can’t pull out of the deal with the clothes because he already invested and he doesn’t really have as much as he should right now because someone has been dipping into his money and his records aren’t even going gold anymore unfortunately, she’ll be on mtv this weekend, that’s not her bf cos he’s gay, and the blogs and you (the same people on her stories EVERY time) are STILL talking about her ..seems to be doing fine to me. I’m a fan of all Rih and chrianna, but I don’t take the time to search this girl and point out her flaws. As Rih pointed out, speaking bad about someone says more about the person speaking! If she wants to do what she wants to make her money, let her! Her money, condo, and car are not YOUR money, condo, and car. That goes for Rih and Chris haters as well!

Shanta

Posted at 3:55 PM on February 14, 2013

Conny….Where have you been all my life….Best comment of the year on this subject!!!!!!! And that’s the last word on this subject or it should be.

I'm A Model Too

Posted at 3:57 PM on February 14, 2013

Conny don’t believe everything you read. The car has always been in her name. It was purchased for her. The house is not in her name. It is up for sale. She is not an actor so she will not be getting any parts. Chris can get rid of Tran from the clothing “line” at any time. She is not a partner she is an employee. There’s no paperwork. You see it hasn’t come out 2 months after the planned launch and all it is are hats and t-shirts. Let it go. She’s a regular Cali girl that just needs a new sponsor.

agree

Posted at 4:44 PM on February 14, 2013

Agreed. Why can’t we be happy if everyone is successful? Rihanna, CB and Kae? I wish them all the best, regardless of whether someone is in a relationship with another person or not.

Necole

Posted at 12:09 AM on February 15, 2013

Thank you Conny what a wonderful answer to all the hate. Kae has said in this interview also she is not with Chris so I hope these people can stop this nonsense. she did get the car nd maybe the condo then good for her. If e condo is not hers also I’m sure with all the connections she has made she will be fine. I am a Rihanna fan and a Chrianna fan as well but I really think that people need to stop with this nonsense that’s she’s trying to make Chris jealous or tempting him.

Conny

Posted at 12:14 AM on February 15, 2013

Right, and I truly believe that the only drama going on right now is between the fans bcus right now, they all seem to be happy.

Josalyn Monét

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 14, 2013

She is so beautiful! (josalynmonet.com)

Good luck

Posted at 3:27 PM on February 14, 2013

I agree with I’m a Model Too and Sandra. She is a pretty girl, but way too short and she doesn’t have the “it” factor (outside of CB’s bed at least). I will say this about CB…he certainly helped Draya and Kae get an opportunity to cash in on the advantages and connections that resulted from their relationship. Kae is cute. No comparison to Rihanna. They are not in the same league so leave it at that.

I'm A Model Too

Posted at 3:24 PM on February 14, 2013

It’s funny how HL keeps calling the gay guy her boyfriend. I agree with Sandra. There is no way Tran will be allowed to work for Chris much longer if she still does. The same thing goes for the condo. If Chris continues to not be seen with her in public people lose interest in her. Besides being short she simply doesn’t know how to model so she won’t be doing that either. My guess is some other rich guy will wife her up and hopefully get her a place since she doesn’t like to work. She’s going to be just fine. It just won’t be Chris providing for her. She’s in the circle now so she will find another baller.

Posted at 3:01 PM on February 14, 2013

@sandra renee
what jealous as your days are well and truly long gone,ole bag
as for the partnership and bussiness deal for Kae sake i hope they do become true

Literacy is a GOOD thing

Posted at 3:27 PM on February 14, 2013

Kiki – learn how to spell if you are trying to throw shade at people. It gets annoying. Illiterate child.

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 14, 2013

Literacy is a GOOD thing
whats has spelling’s got to do with anything as look to your Rihoe for that a, whether i spell the odd word wrong or not dont really mean fck all seen all you Rihoe stans seems still able to understand what i have written
DUH! PLEASE COME AT ME WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL

Jessie

Posted at 2:59 PM on February 14, 2013

Still looks like a little Asian boy in drag to me. SMDH!!!! there is not sex appeal about this girl, she looks like a little boy playing dress up with his mothers clothes and wigs.

Sandra Renee

Posted at 2:53 PM on February 14, 2013

Hi –

The shoes don’t match the outfit. Black shoes would have done it with flavor…and the top isn’t flattering on her. With all of her “connections” – can a thoroughbred please teach Karrueche how to dress!

As for her relationship with Chris, it will ENTIRELY dissolve – including the business partnership…

Sandra Renee

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 14, 2013

@Kiki –

When I saw your name I DIDN’T read your comments. I stopped reading your comments weeks ago because, consistently, they are nonsense…

Posted at 4:05 PM on February 14, 2013

@SANDRA rENEE
And so are your comments aload of ole tripe jus like the blogger whom writting them 70 yr ole spinster up on some young tings blog website,Oh i’ve since noticed that the truth obv hurts hence why you have since started to refer to yourself as plain oh sandra on other blog websites but anybody can tell it the same ole hag responding as all your posts read like a dried up ole jealous prune.

sandra duncan

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 14, 2013

@KIKI
Sandra Renee is right you are ILLITERATE and why do you believe that just because she knows how to spell correctly and can write a complete paragraph without spell check she is old. You are nothing but a #BASIC HOODRAT wasting TAX payers dollars because for sure the only job that you appear to have is HATING on RIH.

Shanta

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 14, 2013

Not black shoes, maybe red or orange. Black would have been too strong. And I hope that the relation ship, business included is over.

Posted at 2:47 PM on February 14, 2013

whatever HL as regardless of your deluded statements Kae is still a gorgeous looking and lovely personality female.

Kae's sidepiece...Kiki

Posted at 3:24 PM on February 14, 2013

Kiki…oh, we forgot. You know her personally, right?!! hahaha!

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 14, 2013

Kae’s sidepiece…Kiki
just like you know Rihoe,thanks for naming your screen name in my honour lol

Nell

Posted at 5:49 PM on February 14, 2013

KIKI how many comments are you gonna leave? geeze get a life. And a dictionary. lol