Rihanna Goes Bare — Completely Makeup Free In ‘Stay’ Music Video

Tue, February 12, 2013 9:57am EDT by 35 Comments
Rihanna Without Make Up
Courtesy of Vevo

Rihanna goes naked for her ‘Stay’ music video in more ways than one! A nude Rihanna sits in a tub of water completely makeup free — do YOU think she’s naturally beautiful? We do!

On Feb. 10, Rihanna sang “Stay” on stage at the 2013 Grammy Awards with a bright red lip and just one day later, on Feb. 11, her emotional and stripped down music video for the single has us seeing her in a whole new light. Which Rihanna do you prefer — made up or makeup free?

After hitting the Grammys carpet in a super glamorous red gown, complete with loose waves, a bright red lip, and red nails, it’s nice to see Rihanna in a more low-maintenance look.

In the tub, Rihanna isn’t wearing a stitch of makeup, and her hair is shaved on one side of her head. She is also sporting long, white nails.

Rihanna’s Newest Single, ‘Stay’ — About Chris Brown?

In the song reportedly about Chris Brown, Rihanna sings, “Not really sure how to feel about it / Something in the way you move / Makes me feel like I can’t live without you / And it takes me all the way / I want you to stay.”

Rihanna Tells Ryan Seacrest About ‘Stay’

“It’s a very emotional song and it’s personal, so you just think about, it’s almost like telling a story. And when you tell a story, even to yourself, you know, if you say it out loud and expressing the way you feel, it needs to be powerful because it needs to be authentic,” she told E! host Ryan at the Grammys.

WATCH: Preview Rihanna’s “Stay” Music Video Here!

HollywoodLifers, do you love Rihanna without makeup?

– Dory Larrabee

More Rihanna Music Video News:

1. Rihanna ‘Diamonds’ Music Video Premieres — Watch The Full Official Vid
  2. Rihanna’s New Music Video For ‘Where Have You Been’ — Sexy & Topless
  3. Rihanna’s ‘We Found Love’ Video — Watch The Full Official Music Vid

test

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 17, 2013

Can I just say what a relief to search out someone who truly knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know the way to bring a difficulty to mild and make it important. More people must learn this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant consider youre not more in style since you positively have the gift.

TL

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 18, 2013

Her lips are smoked out. SMDH. Not a good look.

Kiki

Posted at 2:33 PM on February 13, 2013

@physco
Zzzzzzzzzz whatever as its all you Rihoe stans that post on her in multiple id an not meme nor temps or i(as where the only ones who post up on here in our real id’s) you imbecille as we are clearly 3 different ppl, so come now let’s not get it twisted, as who else finds time to reply on every blog DUH! Sandra Duncan or are you yet another who only has selective reading while on these blogs.
so why dont you post in your real id you fcking retard as as i dont see no other pyhsco name posts on here DUH!

kiki so stupid

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 13, 2013

SHE CLEARLY HAS NO MAKEUP ON STUPID B#TCHES AND YOU KNOW YOURSELVES

Kiki

Posted at 2:37 PM on February 13, 2013

YAWN rOLLED EYES deluded leading the deluded here lol

meme

Posted at 7:19 AM on February 13, 2013

@starz: Can’t envy what someone don’t got!! Lol

bvire

Posted at 8:35 AM on February 13, 2013

Meme-the pee-pee and KiKII -the Dragon -lady-and Mr flunkie,Temp-. Simms-EI-STU-PO! AND thier flunkie-no-brain -Bird-lady-Praying on the STRONG-with thier negativity and the Strong-come biting Them-with-the-truth!! RIGHT-ON!!!!!The postive-against-the-negative!Keep the good work up-The truth! it stands every time!

meme

Posted at 7:18 AM on February 13, 2013

@miranda: Kiki is right!!!…you guys are allowed to give negative comments and hate to kae but it’s not ok for kiki to give her opinion which is TRUTH about rihanna? Because she is a celebrity? Come on…you are a hipocrit…

bvire

Posted at 1:40 PM on February 13, 2013

meme the pee pee we expect that from you? because you are what you are? NEGATIVE!

Miranda

Posted at 2:43 AM on February 13, 2013

@Bryn, you might be right. I also think @Kiki is Kae or s/body close to her & she is using multiple profiles(Kiki & Temp Simms). She comments on one and back up with the other profiles. I’m just worried bcs if a person is this bitter that person is very are dangerous. For the first time in my life I see a person so angry & hateful. I really pray God heal your broken soul. I just imagine how mad you get when sum pple r not hating on Rihanna & how good you feel when they bash her. Free yourself from hate & don’t get too emotional attached on celeb lives, u wasting your precious time by hating.

Kiki

Posted at 5:08 AM on February 13, 2013

@ Miranda
First of thanks for confusing me as temps as i always have great respect and enjoy all her posts.

I find it truly hilarious how every single blog seems to stay pressed on the negative points i make, even if it one comment per blog my name is still mentioned. But yet not one of you says anything about the other posters (namely one poster in particular) on these blogs.
And I would also like to say why is it ppl like yourself are always coming onto these blogs and complaining about the negativity thrown at Rihoe, but yet never have a bad word to say about all the nasty comments that are thrown at Kae.
Glad to know that my comments obviously cut to the core why everybody seems so damn pressed in keeping my name in their mouths, keep a look out cus at this rate I am sure to have my very own blog website
LOL

psycho...

Posted at 11:36 AM on February 13, 2013

@kiki…because NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT KAE…get over it! The post and article are about Rihanna. Why don’t you use your real name, along with Temp Simms and Meme? you know you three are the same people – who else has enough time to comment a million times on each article about rihanna? Crazy deluded, psycho girls.

bvire

Posted at 1:42 PM on February 13, 2013

MIRANDA, I THINK YOU HIT NOSE ON THE HEAD!! YOUR CORRECT-BING-O!!!!!

Starz!

Posted at 9:49 PM on February 12, 2013

still will wanna look like her without makeup. truth is even without makeup she still looks hot! and with makeup she looks better than most people. ENVY HER!

meme

Posted at 7:50 PM on February 12, 2013

I feel like rihanna is the man in the relationship and chris brown is the women…

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:35 PM on February 12, 2013

Thankyou Shanta for pointing that out!!!!! When filming, those lights are so bright, even male newscasters have to be made up before they go befor the camera. I do eyebrows, and can clearly see the pencil on the ends of her brows. None the less, I prefer the RIRI before the Billy BAD AS* act!
* I also feel right now at this point I wish she would fall back and allow Chris to be the man in the relationship if they have re connected. She is still doing way to much to give him shine!

meme

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 12, 2013

I’ve seen rihanna without makeup on…it ain’t pretty…

Shanta

Posted at 12:44 PM on February 12, 2013

First off, she does have makeup on. Of course she does. You have to have make up on when your in front of a camera. If not, you’ll end up looking shiney. Besides you can see it. I got to give her credit, she knows how to make money off of her relationship with Chris…..Go girl.

Kiki

Posted at 12:48 PM on February 12, 2013

she has make up on as i have seen pic’s of Rihoe without make up on and jeez is all im saying lol

geebus

Posted at 12:42 PM on February 12, 2013

its definitely not make up free. it’s make up made to look like you’re not wearing make up maybe, but definitely not makeup free. we’ve all seen how she looks after she got beat up and cried out all her makeup.

TL

Posted at 9:41 PM on February 18, 2013

Must you remind me. It was not pretty.

Julia

Posted at 11:19 AM on February 12, 2013

You are either seriously dumb or completely blind if you cant see that she IS wearing make up! She is gorgeous as always, BUT she is wearing make up!

We becomes the best of two numbq

Posted at 11:04 AM on February 12, 2013

she looks wonderful and the song seems to have people relate it to the song I don’t think the song is about Cb .

binky04

Posted at 11:24 AM on February 12, 2013

Not really sure i how feel about us something in the way u move makes me think i can’t live without u and it takes me all the way i want u to stay. If this ain’t for Chris i guess when Chris sings when she touches me i’m wishing they were your hand with her it’s only about the sex with u i had a GRAND ROMANCE and if i could i leave her u know i would because nobody compares to u oh no. If u listen to Chris FAME album u realize it’s loves songs for RiRi and her unapolgetic down to the name is all about Chris

until the fg dayz

Posted at 2:52 AM on February 13, 2013

@ Binky04 Oh well thanks for telling me that cause i didn’t even know that.

happypat45

Posted at 10:31 AM on February 12, 2013

Natural beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:29 AM on February 12, 2013

RIH is a natural beauty no make-up necessary and if any one says different they are liars/haters. The video is the best simple but the message is so powerful.

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 12, 2013

she is soo pretty witout make up!!
seen those lips?
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR———–so hot!!

Bird

Posted at 10:16 AM on February 12, 2013

Wearing little makeup is not the same as being bare face,google her without makeup.

Kiki

Posted at 12:50 PM on February 12, 2013

@bird
you know that lol

Bryn

Posted at 1:35 PM on February 12, 2013

I’m starting to think this Kiki chick is Kae she’s on a lot of Rihanna’s posts talking smack….jealous much??

who cares?

Posted at 1:42 PM on February 12, 2013

I googled it and she doesn’t look like she has makeup on here…dunno though. I guess we will find out eventually.

Trina

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 12, 2013

She is beautiful with or without make up. so what is your point? Just because you are looking with the eyes of a hater everyone else is not.

Beautiful

Posted at 10:14 AM on February 12, 2013

She is beautiful in this video. Not many women can pull off flawless without any makeup. She definitely did. I have to say though that her Grammy look the other night with the long curls, red dress, and makeup was stunning.

wanda

Posted at 10:01 AM on February 12, 2013

Not many women look good with and without makeup. She can do either.I like her better without the makeup.