Taylor Swift’s Grammys Performance — Dissing Harry Styles?

Sun, February 10, 2013 8:19pm EST by 129 Comments
Taylor Swift Grammys Performance
AP/Invision

allison

Posted at 11:13 AM on February 11, 2013

Yeah, she was the ringleader alright- of a freak show. This is the most deparate, pathetic performance I have ever seen. It’s over, move on!!!!

PJ

Posted at 11:06 AM on February 11, 2013

Swift looked like she belonged in a Circus. The way she “clomped” across the stage, I was looking for her clodhoppers. She can’t move any better than she can sing. Embodies the lable “poser” better than any entertainer I’ve seen in years.

MissNobody

Posted at 10:53 AM on February 11, 2013

You’re so rude, Taylor! Don’t speak anything with British accent if you are stupid at it… You are just being childish, singing songs and making songs for your ex’s…I’m just waiting for someone to diss Taylor back maybe like sings how she sings or something….
I used to be a swifter but to anymore! Losing respect of Taylor and would not be a swifter ever again!!

Paul

Posted at 10:34 AM on February 11, 2013

Taylor just loves the glamorous&glittery lifestyle she can lead.That’s all.There is nothing else she stands up for.What do you expect from her?Some deep intellectual songs.Not in a 100 years.

Hannah

Posted at 10:29 AM on February 11, 2013

I am a directioner myself and I thought what taylor did was just plain rude.why does she have to turn all of her songs into revenge for her breakups? Taylor swift sucks live anyway, so I think her live performances get a lot of hate. Even though I love her music and I’ve loved it since her first album, this little stunt just made me love her a lot less.

honestly

Posted at 10:43 AM on February 11, 2013

Exactly you are so right!

Go Away!

Posted at 9:53 AM on February 11, 2013

How very sad that all of her 12 year old fans think she is “talented”. Sad, sad, sad. I’m glad my teenage girls can’t stand her. She is NOT a role model and if my girls acted like her I’d be ashamed of them and I’d get them some mental help, along with myself for needing some parenting skills. And she has a song called “Mean”?? “Why you gotta be so mean?” Seriously? She is such a hypocrite. She is nothing but mean and nasty when she calls out her exes every chance she gets. It is NOT the manner in which a girl should act when dealing with a difficult situation; young girls should be encouraged to take the high road and be strong. Publicly bashing someone says more about her than it does the guys she’s dated. Gee, I wonder why she can’t keep a guy around? But whatever it takes to sell a record is what she’s going to do, and her little minion fans just cluelessly eat it up.

laritori

Posted at 9:51 AM on February 11, 2013

omg, i respect her and i think she’s a good singer but this is SOOOOO childish! And it’s not fair to try to make the whole world hate harry. i still think she doesn’t want to show him what he’s missing, she maybe stll loves him… and yeah, i lost respect for her, no question. she behaves like she’s 12 years….

d.harris

Posted at 9:40 AM on February 11, 2013

.never listen to her music.have nothing against her but,she need to grow up.she acts as if her fame is getting into her head.

oy vey

Posted at 8:33 AM on February 11, 2013

I think Taylor is talented. I like that she sticks with making music for girls who are younger and don’t need exposure to music like Rihanna’s which ranges from “You can stand under my umbrella buddy” to “Whips and chains excite me”. Which, for an older crowd, there’s nothing wrong with Ri’s music, but Taylor’s is softer and little more balanced between the Let’s have sex right now and let’s hold hands and watch a sunset.

This Harry thing is pretty childish. I don’t think she realizes that’s it’s actually making her look bad. It’s like anyone else after a bad break up, play it cool, don’t bring them up, act like you’re oh I don’t know… actually hosting the Grammy’s and not taking pot shots at ex’s.

Avila Fénty (@SolidaFenty)

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 11, 2013

Hey wat’s wrong wit Rih there?? y would u mention her?? y not other artist??

explain

Posted at 8:18 AM on February 11, 2013

Can someone please tell me why people like her at all? To me just doesn’t seem all that great really.

lady swiftie

Posted at 8:10 AM on February 11, 2013

shut up everyone Taylor is a great singer and u all kno that stop making a fool of yourself’s if she wants to sing a break song for Harry she can and u guys can’t stop her FYI Taylor looked beautiful

think

Posted at 7:54 AM on February 11, 2013

Her doing this just proves to me that she can’t get over him.I means like come on, can’t get it through her head that her and harry are done. Its kinda pathetic. I think she’s still trying to make the world hate him. I think this because she did that with
all her other ex’s. Ive really lost respect for her. Also her outfit…. Did anyone else think it was really…. Kinda hideous? I did.

taylorscameltoe

Posted at 7:39 AM on February 11, 2013

Where was Kayne when you needed him?

taylorscameltoe

Posted at 7:38 AM on February 11, 2013

I’m laughing so hard you’re supposed to be 23, mate. Act like it.
P.s. that was the poorest excuse for an english accent I’ve ever heard.

whatever

Posted at 6:18 AM on February 11, 2013

She is making a fool of herself and looks like the most immature 23 year old girl I have ever seen… She needs help from a professional PR person.
She is the one who brings up her private life, but then is surprised/hurt when people diss her about it. She is making her bed and will have to lie in it long term.

DestinyS

Posted at 5:15 AM on February 11, 2013

PATHECTIC

HarryLOVER

Posted at 5:15 AM on February 11, 2013

PATHETIC

genesisdamaryanez

Posted at 2:14 AM on February 11, 2013

I think Taylor swift is one word PATHETIC!!! its stupid and dump how she writes hate songs on her ex’es get over yourself what are 12? and i used to feel srry for what Kanye did to her on the mtv music awards but now i am happy because she just did that to Harry.

Kpuc Blek

Posted at 1:57 AM on February 11, 2013

Low. Very low. What guy with half a brain would ever get near her?

Katie

Posted at 1:26 AM on February 11, 2013

Does anybody notice a trend here with her complete inability to stay in a stable relationship? I mean, it can’t ALL be the guys’ faults. I am willing to bet she’s probably one of those controlling, possessive, and jealous girlfriends which is why every single relationship of hers results in a “bad break up.” So pathetic, get a new act.

sara

Posted at 12:59 AM on February 11, 2013

I HATE HER she just want more attention and I wish if someone from her ex write a song about how she is lying over and over

rob

Posted at 1:59 AM on February 11, 2013

Sara you must be fat and ugly no other reason to he jealous hater

trish

Posted at 8:45 AM on February 11, 2013

Well I hate spiders but I’m not jealous that they have 8 legs and eat flies.
And no need to be mean rob.

sara

Posted at 11:19 AM on February 11, 2013

Hahaha what ! U r like her because u r a fool like her xD swifter

Terri

Posted at 12:25 AM on February 11, 2013

You’re kidding right? That is as much an English accent as this comment is in heiroglyphics…and that’s coming from an English person. It sounds more like she was just trying to do a gruff, deeper, mans voice.

I wish people would stop reading bollocks into everything either of them do or say. It’s over for Taylor and Harry, what say we let it be over for the rest of the world as well? Just let it go people!

rob

Posted at 2:06 AM on February 11, 2013

Your english what makes you an expert at anything beautiful or talented jealous cause you pansy as looking country got dissed. americans have been dissing you brits since well throughout american history remember. so whats one more diss. you clowns get no respect cause you deserve no respect

Bree

Posted at 2:35 AM on February 11, 2013

Exactly! I agree see needs to stop complaining so publicly about all her relationships, but I don’t think this was an attempt to point out Harry in particular.

allison

Posted at 11:17 AM on February 11, 2013

I would love that! But, they are too mature and their message in songs is to make people feel better about themselves. Keep it up 1D!

abbie

Posted at 12:07 AM on February 11, 2013

What if one direction wrote a song about Taylor to give her a taste of her own medicine

Dave

Posted at 6:03 AM on February 11, 2013

Lol One Direction writing songs!!! Gimme a break, they’d have trouble doing their own shoelaces.

bruna

Posted at 7:16 AM on February 11, 2013

it would be nice haha

eco_ben

Posted at 11:26 PM on February 10, 2013

that will be the start of her downfall (taylor’s career) so childish, no guy will never ever love her, ever.
it only shows she’s not yet over harry, shes still obsessing with him.
she’s trying to catch his attention.

Jojo1567

Posted at 11:22 PM on February 10, 2013

What a hoe

rachel

Posted at 11:20 PM on February 10, 2013

That actually makes total sense…I was wondering why she had a British accent there for a second. Wow, ahaha, I definitely wasn’t expecting that, and the little line she made there about opening up the Grammy’s….Overall, I enjoyed her performance – she looked amazing once again! :)

rob

Posted at 2:38 AM on February 11, 2013

thank you rachel someone who appreciates her talents and isnt hung lifeup or kealous of her

bbbbbb

Posted at 4:21 AM on February 11, 2013

@rob nobody is jealous of her.why would anyone be jealous of someone whose romances only last a couple of months.she is 22 years old and acts like a child. Harry got a lucky escape and good for him