‘Vampire Diaries': Why Stefan & Rebekah Are Perfect For Each Other

Courtesy of The CW

annabelle

Posted at 3:17 AM on June 8, 2013

in season 5 they should get stefan and rebekah together

annabelle

Posted at 2:30 AM on June 7, 2013

i think rebekah and stefan should be together

Shivanee

Posted at 10:12 AM on April 29, 2013

Oh I so agree. Stefan and Rebekah have so much chemistry. They both like each other just the way they are. They don’t try to make each other the person they aren’t. Like Elena or Matt. I want them together. I actually feel like when they are together, their humanity comes out. And they both are such old souls. Both beautiful inside out. And both understand each other. And they r both equal. Screw elena. Stebekah forever

kasia

Posted at 12:50 PM on February 28, 2013

Stefan super !!!!

tok

Posted at 12:16 AM on February 23, 2013

i like them ….

TLynnmartin

Posted at 2:10 PM on February 14, 2013

Its funny because Rebekah is more like Damon and Elena is more like Stefan but everyone wants them with their opposite. Rebekah outdoes boring Elena is spades. I am just dying to see jealous Elena. Because no matter what she says – she will always love Stefan.

Jen

Posted at 11:28 AM on February 10, 2013

Stefan and Rebekah are a good match. I hope they have a real chance at ending up together.

Andy

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 9, 2013

This new Stefan is way more awesome and along with Rebekkah, but it’s a lost cause obviously as the shows concept is the Stefan Damon Elena love triangle. Bit sad

vampirelady13

Posted at 12:23 PM on February 9, 2013

If Stefan stays with Rebekah and the show keeps up with Elena the story line with her and Daemon and Elena acting like a wussy i will probably stop watching the show.The Big Bang Theary is on at that time i will watch that instead.

Nina

Posted at 5:59 AM on February 9, 2013

i don’t care with who Stefan is perfect with, as long as Elena and Damon are together, I’m good

tania rahman

Posted at 2:10 AM on February 9, 2013

While Stefan and Rebekah are well suited to each other, isn’t it a bit hypocritical of Stefan to be getting together with another vampire, an Original no less, while he’s been bleating on about making Elena human because she’s not supposed to be vampire.He didn’t really help her very much with her transition.

( I think the writers are starting to rush into storylines very quickly, surely they could have left the cure until season five maybe and given Elena a chance to be vampire.)

kougie757

Posted at 6:04 PM on February 9, 2013

Not as much as you are saying because Rebekah’s whole agenda has been not wanti ng to be a vampire, and she wants to be human like him. I can see Elena changing her mind.

mvk

Posted at 1:28 AM on February 9, 2013

Not true Sarah, we don’t want Stefan and Rebekka to get together just so Elena and Damon can be together. We want Stefan and Rebekka together because their relationship has more excitement in it than stefan and elena’s ever did. Stefan and Elena’s relationship was BORING. They rarely bantered or flirted. They rarely did anything exciting, or yes, he took her for a motorcycle ride – whoopee. Face it, Elena and Stefan together was dull, no excitement, just plain boring. On the other hand when elena and damon are together, they are exciting. They are always flirting with each other, always have electricity in the air. Definately NOT boring. Just the way they look at each other. Stefan and Rebekka make a great couple. Rebekka keeps Stefan on his toes. You can tell she cares about him and together they are exciting.

Anna

Posted at 7:24 PM on February 8, 2013

Delena shippers and Stefan’s haters talking about what Stefan need? what a joke! Please go away.

sarah

Posted at 12:19 AM on February 9, 2013

Perfectly put. Delena’s want Stefan with Rebekah so that he and Elena will never get back together. so stupid.

KD

Posted at 6:48 PM on February 8, 2013

STEBEKAH !!! Love them together :) They have spunk. I like this Stefan. Not the broody, serious, trying to be perfect for Elena, just no, that’s painful.

Charlotte

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 8, 2013

Always liked the idea of Stefan and Rebekah together (since the 1920’s flashback at least), but thought it a lost cause since he was so damn hung up on Elena…until now! And I never really got Stelena – they just seemed to make each other kind of sad. Stefan THINKS he needs someone as saint-like as himself, when the truth is he needs a fierce and confident counterpart to balance out his desperate attempts at making everything right. Rebekah shows him that caring the world around on your shoulders is just silly, and that not every day in life has to be a struggle. He thinks HE has suffered, when she has gone through CENTURIES of being betrayed, lied to, not to mention stabbed in the back (literally). Still she hopes – she lives, she loves, and she doesn’t quit. THAT is what Stefan needs.

Chaya

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 8, 2013

I so agree about Stebekah. I would also add that they have an interesting connection and interesting conversations. And it feels new and fresh. I like that Rebekah feels like she can talk with Stefan and he kind of feels the same. I love the flirtation. You are so right about them having “effortlessly flirty scene together.” Rebekah has more fire, is feistier than Elena and Stefan has more fire/ is feistier too when he is with her. It feels like they fit much better together than SE ever did even though I really liked them. And atm Rebekah is so adorable and lovable and Elena so not, so selfish, so me, I, I’m imortant. I really wish they would give Stebekah a chance even though I JP didn’t seem to agree.

I find her interview about Stefan and Rebekah kind of confusing. Hasn’t Rebekah proven this episode that the others are not better than she is. So why is she saying that Stefan is loathing everthing Rebekah stands for? Doesn’t make any sense.
I kind of hope Rebekah will stay in MF and not move to New Orleans and into the spin of. I think she is a great developed character and kind of needed. There are kind of too many “nice” teenagers who are basically all on the same side.

Christina

Posted at 4:23 PM on February 8, 2013

Well, I’m a Delena shipper, but I used to hate Stefan and now when I see her with Rebekah he seems so much… fun, maybe? Idk. I really like them together. Plus, Stelena was getting annoying and this is so much new. Rebekah also deserves love (everyone always breaks her poor little heart!) and it seems like Stefan could be the one for her :) I hope they end up together.

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES BEST FAN ( Linda )

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 8, 2013

You’re right christina,stelena was getting very boring. and when I see Rebekah with Stefan seems so amaizing couple I hope they will find the cure be human and live together and Happy.