90210 Scoop: Annie’s Feelings For Liam Are About To Resurface

Wed, February 6, 2013 5:56pm EST by 35 Comments
90210 Spoiler Annie Liam
Courtesy of The CW

‘Lannie’ shippers, your prayers have been answered!

Say it with me kids: finally! According to the official description for 90210‘s Feb. 25 episode, Annie (Shenae Grimes) “feels confused about her newly re-surfaced feelings” for Liam (Matt Lanter). It should come as no surprise that Annie is “confused” — honestly, when is she not? — but I think all “Lannie” fans can breathe a sigh of relief that she’s seeing what we’ve all seen for the past five seasons: Liam is totally her lobster.

I assume the next few episodes will find Annie mourning Riley (Riley Smith), who died on last week’s episode after an experimental spinal surgery. And who will be there to provide a shoulder for Annie to cry on? My guess is that his name rhymes with Shmiam Shmourt.

4 More Spoilers From ‘90210’ Season 5, Episode 15

1. Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) goes into business with half-brother Mark (Charlie Weber), as they “decide to open a restaurant” together. I’m assuming “disaster” is on the menu.

2. Dixon (Tristan Wilds) books Michaela (Lyndon Smith) to perform at Naomi and Mark’s restaurant opening, and Silver (Jessica Stroup) probably won’t be happy when she finds out.

3. It’s also safe to assume that Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) won’t be too happy that Dixon booked Michaela over her. (What’s she going to do, sing “Snake Charmer” alone in her bedroom?)

4. Navid (Michael Steger) discovers a dark secret about Campbell (Grant Gustin) when he agrees to escort his fiancé to an event: Campbell is cheating on her! I knew that guy was trouble.

Are you glad to hear that Annie will finally be rethinking her break-up from Liam? Drop me a comment with your thoughts on all things ‘Lannie!’

— Andy Swift

More 90210 scoop on HollywoodLife.com:

1. 90210 Recap: An Unexpected Tragedy Leaves Annie Heartbroken
  2. 90210 Recap: Annie’s Twisted Dream Brings Her Closer To Liam, Sort Of
  3. 90210 Recap: Liam’s Rescue Mission Ends With A Gunshot

Namrata A Chadda

Posted at 4:42 AM on April 29, 2013

and 90210 cannot end this fast!!!!!! come on!!!!!!! plzzzzzzzzzzzz….i reallyyyyyyy need more seasons!!!!!! this is not right!!!! its a perfect show!!!! with perfect characters!!!! DO NOT END THE SHOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Namrata A Chadda

Posted at 4:38 AM on April 29, 2013

i trulllllllyyyyy want them back together!!!!! Basically it would be a perfect series if annie liam, silver navid, dixon adrianna, and naomi max get back together!!!!!

Lannie Lover

Posted at 5:40 PM on April 22, 2013

LANNIE IS MY OTP AND I WILL DIE IF THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. THEYRE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER. IM FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!

emilie

Posted at 10:38 AM on March 29, 2013

the best news ever! the show can’t end before they are together, just like gossip girl couldn’t end without chuck and blair being together!

Chuck

Posted at 4:44 PM on March 26, 2013

I want Liam and Annie to be together like everyone else, but it will end the show. I love 90210, but I am not ready for it to end, I just got up to date last week!

Lola

Posted at 1:39 PM on February 19, 2013

I am going to be so mad if they don’t get together soon.!! I have been waiting for the longest moment to watch them reunite. Ahh I am just so happy at least one of them starts to feel some thing for the other one. That is a start! Annie and Liam Forever!!!!

9O21O big Fan (Linda)

Posted at 7:59 AM on February 19, 2013

OMG.LANNIE is back,i can’t wait to see them together, monday plsss come soon…..OMG im so happy Lannie is back Lannie is back back….

Mitchie

Posted at 5:42 PM on February 18, 2013

I cant wait to see liam and annie back together, they make the series lively an worthy to watch…

Jas

Posted at 2:42 AM on February 14, 2013

Yay!!!! Can’t wait !!! Liam and Annie FOREVER!!! Love them together!

Alicia

Posted at 2:32 AM on February 13, 2013

Unfortunately, another spoiler on Eonline said that Liam is going to start sleeping with “someone new and close to him”. So, of course, the writers have no attention of reuniting Lannie. They know Lannie is what the fans want, they would rather just tease a reunion to appease the fan base. No couple lasts on this show.

jeje

Posted at 6:32 PM on February 12, 2013

I think that annie and liam do belong together considering he knows about her past with prostitution and with annies blog getting published hell defo support her …we all know her being author x will generate more publicity and eventually its come out she wrote it…but i get how ethical it is for shanes sister to carry teddy+silver baby she will be considered as family if shane and teddy stay together….i still dunno whats happening with max and naomi i think they belong together…..

Winston

Posted at 2:48 PM on February 11, 2013

It’s about time. It’s been since season one, they have been doping this dance with these two. I just hope it’s for good and we don’t get what they are doing with the Max and Naomi relationship.

Mitchie

Posted at 7:54 PM on February 10, 2013

Liam and annie belong 2gthr, hope to c dem once agn in season 5 n de cumin seasons…..”lannie”

Bree

Posted at 5:17 PM on February 10, 2013

I prefered Liam n Naomi they make sense

liam e annie (Brazil)

Posted at 6:38 PM on February 7, 2013

I would like to see Annie and Liam together this season and also in a next wanted to see here a 6th season of 90210

Jen

Posted at 8:43 PM on February 8, 2013

All for Annie and Liam!!! Not a fan of Riley.

GABY RIBEIRO (BR)

Posted at 6:35 PM on February 7, 2013

I would be very happy if annie and liam would love to stay together! are a perfect couple!

Me=)

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 7, 2013

Best News Ever!!!!!!!! SOOO HAPPY.. Lannie Forever

Helo

Posted at 10:41 PM on February 6, 2013

i love adriana with Navid :( . theyre perfect each other. I love that time when navid wants to be father of Adrianna’s baby

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:32 AM on February 7, 2013

Maybe there’s hope for Ade & Navid yet!

Nikki

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 6, 2013

I agree about Navid/Adrianna. Navid/Silver hurts my soul and Navade makes me smile. :)

Congrats to the Lannie fans, I guess.

enilee

Posted at 8:44 PM on February 6, 2013

Wait who is michaela and why will silver be pissed she is performing?

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:32 AM on February 7, 2013

She hasn’t appeared on the show yet, but I believe she’s going to be Silver’s surrogate.

Ray

Posted at 7:51 PM on February 6, 2013

Best. News. Ever. I’m glad these two will be getting back together, they somehow always do.
BTW Andy, love this “What’s she going to do, sing “Snake Charmer” alone in her bedroom”. My thoughts exactly.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 7, 2013

I’ve lost count of the number of times we’ve heard “Snake Charmer” on the show so far, but I think it’s somewhere around 5.

sasha

Posted at 7:15 PM on February 6, 2013

Liam and Silver were the worst thing to ever happen to this show. Ruined both characters! The writers finally woke up and gave the fans what they want and thats Lannie!!

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:34 AM on February 7, 2013

Every Liam pairing other than Annie was merely a momentary obstacle for Lannie.

sarah

Posted at 6:40 PM on February 6, 2013

that sucks…i was hoping for liam and silver…liam and annie are kinda boring

Doudou

Posted at 3:17 AM on February 7, 2013

Lannie is the best thing ever happen is this show!

Cee

Posted at 6:12 PM on February 6, 2013

Yayayay Lannie!

Also, everyone sign the petition for 90210 season 6!

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:35 AM on February 7, 2013

I’m crossing my fingers, toes, etc. for a 6th season. Even if the show is being canceled, I predict they’ll give it a shortened half season, like Gossip Girl.

Barbara

Posted at 6:09 PM on February 6, 2013

I’m glad to hear news about Lannie, but do you think there is hope for Navid and Adrianna?

Navid and silver

Posted at 11:19 PM on February 6, 2013

Navid and silver are getting back together. The teddy wanting a surrogate and custody battles is going to end up with silver running into Navid’s arms and they are going to have a wild steamy night and she’s going to get pregnant from that. But to plot thicken they will implant her with the embryos as well not knowing that she’s already pregnant and it will drag out into a huge paternity/custody battle and it will turn out to be Navid’s and they will finally get their happily ever after. Until they kill off silver with her medical issues in the finale of the show. And Liam and Annie need to get back together already. It’s played out. We know they are meant to be so for Pete’s same just let someone have some happiness for a little while.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:35 AM on February 7, 2013

That’s quite the fan-fic you’ve spun, there. ;)