Chris Brown Faked Community Service? — DA: Probation Violation

Tue, February 5, 2013 2:13pm EDT by 30 Comments
Chris Brown Probation Violated
FameFlynet

Misha

Posted at 5:40 AM on February 8, 2013

I’ve been wondering when they’d finally bring him in for all his crap. the court should’ve order more anger management and given him some jail time regardless of what his doormat of a girlfriend wanted.

barbara

Posted at 3:29 PM on February 6, 2013

When is the BULL! going to STOP!

We becomes the best of numba

Posted at 4:54 AM on February 6, 2013

someone had Claims this mess and didn’t put the date on their paper work from back in 2009 when he was a teenager 19 yr old

TeamChrianna

Posted at 2:03 AM on February 6, 2013

I feel so sad for them(CB, Kae & Rih) if this is true – explains the stressed look in the other pic.
From my end it seems no-one will be happy until he’s career is over. I trust Rih & kae will stand by him. I sure hope non of this affects Chrianna. Stay strong.

SK

Posted at 10:55 PM on February 5, 2013

Leave Chris alone. He aint done nut-n. Let him go . Lets see how long it takes for him to beat the hell out of somebody. You people b just a bunch of haters.Live and let live or die; whatever.

Genean

Posted at 8:57 PM on February 5, 2013

Another thing why was this case ever in VA when the incident happened in LA? It appears that he has to answer to both VA and LA courts and who would have wanted to do that? But as much as I love CB this is not a good luck if it’s true.

meme

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 5, 2013

Damn…since being with rihanna chris has been through drama and never ending drama…one after another…lol.

Genean

Posted at 8:51 PM on February 5, 2013

If this so called investigation was going on since Sept what is taking so long to determine? It just seems like it’s odd that the anniversary is coming soon and this is just now making the news. HMMMMMMM!!! Bottom line for his sake I hope it’s not true. If his mother and lawyer is lying they need to go to jail along with him. Truthfully speaking if I was him, I would take jail he would get out in about a couple of weeks since LA jails are so crowded and I believe his probation would be over. Case closed let the man live his life.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:15 PM on February 5, 2013

One thing about the court system… if you try and pull the wool over their heads and get caught…like one attorney I know said, “this aint no MTV video…this is real life…..he could be in more trouble, and they would love to make an example out of him right about now. I hope he clears this up!!!! I also would hope his mom didn’t co-sign on any of this fkae paper work business, and damage his career even further. Courts love to punish stars (except Lindsay Lohan), she should have been UNDER someones jail by now!

Suominen

Posted at 4:31 PM on February 5, 2013

People always want him down but god is with him no matter what.

Too bad

Posted at 4:24 PM on February 5, 2013

It is sad, how some fool here are wishing him-jail time. If it is one of your family how we u feel, No matter what u dont wish bad things to other.

Ted

Posted at 1:21 AM on February 6, 2013

Let him beat on you, and see what your family what do to him?

Too bad

Posted at 4:23 PM on February 5, 2013

It is sad, how some fool here are wishing hime-jail time. If it is one of your family how we u feel, No matter what u dont wish bad thing to other

WHAT?!!

Posted at 4:13 PM on February 5, 2013

Is this some type of vendetta against CB? Really? The fact that they are investigating his community service in VA after a law enforcement individual told them it was complete is (in and of itself) indicative of how badly they want to get this guy. Who does that?!!!

S.V.K.

Posted at 4:04 PM on February 5, 2013

Just another low life with a good publicity agent and manager,Cause it is not his talent, He has made his so called fame and I say that very lightly, By punching Rihanna and she is the talent who is losing her career slowly,Yes she can sing at the same time becoming a joke by staying by him,He will in time lose it again,I pray it isn’t Rihanna.

Nia

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 5, 2013

Chris did faked his community service. I’ve seen the paperwork online and I read the information about it before it hit hollywoodlife. I know Chris frustrated about this probation, but he have one more year and he will be finish. Chris just have to continuing working hard and keep his head up, and before you know it August of 2013 be here. Chris Brown will be a completer.

Nia

Posted at 3:39 PM on February 5, 2013

I meant 2014. damn my bad

Shanta

Posted at 3:36 PM on February 5, 2013

Have Mercy….Would some one please come get Chris…What the hell is he doing with his life(in my Madea voice)?

Sam

Posted at 3:11 PM on February 5, 2013

Johnwayne1 stfu who known if is true or not

johnwayne1

Posted at 3:01 PM on February 5, 2013

HA! HA! HA!

I hope he and Lindsay have to share a cell, then beat the crap out of each other.

lsdjla;sdj;adslgd

Posted at 3:00 PM on February 5, 2013

Isn’t it obvious he completed random hours here and there and then suddenly he worked 1000 hours at his MOM’s old job, I thought they would have caught on to that a bit quicker….

nsaskw

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 5, 2013

he cant fake it, someone has to sign off on it so if someone is sayin he was there and he wasn’t that is not his fault. give the guy a break.

johnwayne1

Posted at 3:00 PM on February 5, 2013

Community Service absolutely be faked, just by getting the signer to sign off on the paperwork. Been done many times. Everything and anything can be “signed off” and/or faked.

nikkol

Posted at 2:36 PM on February 5, 2013

Damn, I wonder can Rihanna help him out with this one ?? He just needs top chill out and lay low . All this bad publicity is ruining his career !!

Jaki

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 5, 2013

Hood rat..

ohg

Posted at 2:33 PM on February 5, 2013

Oh Chris I don’t know wtf his going with u so do any one known what is going to happen now is he going to jail or not can someone answer the question pleaseee

Lisa

Posted at 2:32 PM on February 5, 2013

Oh please!!!! Brown, Lohan “S”, and anyone like them, Hilton, ect… NEED TO GO TO JAIL LIKE THE REST OF US WOULD!!!! PERIOD! It will hit them in the pocketbook, carreer, and SEND A MESSAGE! Just shows how you can commit a crime in these places. SAD! My boyfriend BEAT me and got 6 months in jail and a YEAR in a rehab. We are NOT together, but he is a better person now.

Genean

Posted at 8:46 PM on February 5, 2013

@Lisa sorry about the abuse you went through; however, not every case is the same. It is a big difference between somebody being abused and an altercation. Either way it’s wrong but don’t lump everyone in the same category. Furthermore, your ex had a record before hand because sorry to say on the first offense going to jail happens like almost never. As a matter of fact CB probation was actually longer than they would have given the next nobody. Anyway it’s good to know that someone can be rehabilitated because let the media tell it someone who does that act will always be a loser, and I for one know that’s not true.

Ashley