Taylor Swift’s Heartbroken Texts To Harry Styles After Split Revealed

Wed, January 16, 2013 4:56pm EDT by 93 Comments
Taylor Swift Texting Harry Styles
FameFlynet, Invision/AP

hhello

Posted at 2:56 PM on January 17, 2013

lie is not got nothing on this in us weekly magazine

KBeth

Posted at 1:37 PM on January 17, 2013

Taylor needs to put her big girl panties on and suck it the hell up! all she wants to do is play the victium and have a big pitty party for herself! All these beak-ups she has is totally not the guy’s fault. It seems to be her’s and her’s alone.

kaci

Posted at 11:38 AM on January 17, 2013

Sorry but I dont care if you to broke up but dont go making songs about him, hes 19 and young and is in a boy band hes a rebel so what hes young she has to jam her hype

megan

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 17, 2013

He is actually 18, :)

goooooood

Posted at 1:31 PM on January 17, 2013

@kac iwhat girl????????, stupid 5 years old kids, jesus.

Aly

Posted at 9:09 AM on January 17, 2013

I don’t think they should. They’re just not good for each other. She’s night and he’s day. If this little scenario didn’t show them how bad they are together nothing will. They should just accept the fact that it won’t work and get on with their lives… After she writes a song about him, of course… P.S. I’m team Harry.

That random chick

Posted at 4:11 AM on January 17, 2013

I think Taylor IS too emotional in my opinion. And seriously… all she ever sings about are relationships. It’s getting old. Why not write something about the world for a change? And why throw a tantrum at Harry? Surely with tons of ex boyfriends, you already know that you should just let go and move on. Face it Taylor, you’re a grown woman but you’re acting immature. Time to let go of those fairy-tale fantasies and face reality. Besides, you’ll get even more haters if you released a breakup song about Harry. Considering how rabid most of the 1D fans are…

Nicola

Posted at 4:45 AM on January 17, 2013

Why not listen to some of her songs for a change? ‘Fifteen’, ’22’, ‘The Lucky One’ and ‘The Best Day’ are songs not about relationships, just off the top of my head. I agree she has a lot of relationships, but she has been in the public eye between the ages of sixteen and twenty-three, so she’s allowed to make mistakes and ‘fall in love’ while she’s still growing up.

Giecell Canlas

Posted at 3:28 AM on January 17, 2013

oh my harry why? ;(

Zdnelson

Posted at 2:48 AM on January 17, 2013

Simon cowell is behind all the anti-taylor stories. Harry is a no talent who just tried out for a talent show. He lost! It was Simon Crowell who had the idea of putting a bunch of the loser boys together and make a boy band. That’s all Harry and one direction are. They didn’t have what it takes to form a group or band on their own. All these articles are part of the Simon Crowell publicity machine.protecting his investment by trying to make taylor look bad.

leejames (@leejame97056530)

Posted at 1:45 AM on January 17, 2013

▌▌▌▌▌▌ I just got paid $7500 working off my computer this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ►►►►►► WIKI25.COM
✔✔✔✔It’s not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.

ayes

Posted at 1:37 AM on January 17, 2013

KARMA for you taylor for using and dumping conor.same what you did to taylor lautner.john mayer dumped you.

Zdnelson

Posted at 2:52 AM on January 17, 2013

Harry is a no talent. A talent show loser, taylor is an international superstar. He will be gone and forgotten a few years from now, just another sad boy band member who will be like all the other sad boy band members. He’ll be a nobody by the time he’s 25.

sammy

Posted at 11:56 PM on January 16, 2013

Omg I love Harry styles. I am firing to know who dumped who…

Alyssa Provost

Posted at 11:47 PM on January 16, 2013

Hi I know this may not have anything to do with the story, but I was watching a video on youtube of when harry was upset over his messup singing. I would like to say to him that you don’t need to worry about wat other people think, everyone messes up. Those people wwho say that they hate u, they don’t matter. As long as u b u u have nothing to worry about. If u where a bad singer u wouldn’t b where u r today. Be proud of yourself and wat u do. And I want to say thank u for wst u do. I hope u will get to read this and respond, but wat r the chances of that happening. Thank u.

Jessica

Posted at 11:46 PM on January 16, 2013

Wow! Taylor Swift really is a b**ch! She’s the one who should apologize, HARRY IS NOT TO BLAME!

spider

Posted at 10:15 PM on January 16, 2013

My read on this information is that it seems like it is purely a product of
someone working for Harry Styles. It seems that all the “news” is likely a reversal of what happened. This means that what Harry did is ‘put’ onto Taylor OR just brushed out. OR stated in a way to make Harry look like the hero who was the innocent victim of what happened..

Zdnelson

Posted at 8:45 PM on January 16, 2013

Taylor can do so much better than Harry, she’s better off. Harry is just a member of a boy band, and boy bands always come and go. Taylor is an international star and recognized as one of the very best songwriters of her generation. Harry seems hardly intelligent, too, I think she would find him very boring very soon.

M

Posted at 12:40 AM on January 17, 2013

No offense meant, but in case you haven’t noticed all she EVER writes about are relationships. She obviously isn’t that talented if she can’t write a song about anything else.

A

Posted at 8:29 AM on January 17, 2013

Okay. Songs not about relationships – A Place In This World, The Outside, Tied Together With A Smile, I’m Only Me When I’m With You, Fifteen, Change, The Best Day, Mean, Innocent, Long Live, 22, The Lucky One, Starlight, Ronan. That is 14 songs off the top of my head so…

julia

Posted at 8:39 PM on January 16, 2013

haylor was never even real in the first place though because harry loves louis.

Roneisha Anderson

Posted at 9:16 PM on January 16, 2013

Finally, someone else who knows Larry is real

M

Posted at 12:41 AM on January 17, 2013

Come on. We all know they aren’t gay so I wish people would stop shipping Larry Stylinson.

brooke

Posted at 8:01 PM on January 16, 2013

i like taylor but i dont think they were made for eachother

Taylor

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 16, 2013

I think tht they where totally split from tht start they where never good but I ❤ taylor

Hannah

Posted at 6:49 PM on January 16, 2013

YEAH BYE BEY TAYLOR UGG I DON’T LIKE HER AT ALL :( NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL

Reagan

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 16, 2013

Your AWESOME I think so to .

Reagan

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 16, 2013

Talor Swift suck like poo.she never deserved Harry.I never liked her never will

Heather

Posted at 6:34 PM on January 16, 2013

He took that as his opportunity out of there!!!

dude

Posted at 5:39 PM on January 16, 2013

How meny different storys a day can you make up about her. Enough already THEY DATED…THEY BROKE UP….END OF STORY!!…..10% LIES + 90% FANTASY = NASTY TABLOID GOSSIP

KashayLovesHarryStyles

Posted at 5:36 PM on January 16, 2013

He drinks Okaay???! I still LOVE HIM though ,3 iTS Irresistable:)

N

Posted at 5:36 PM on January 16, 2013

I hate all this negativity she’s receiving, it’s out of order, but i can’t help but feel she needs a break from all guys for a while. She doesn’t use them to write he music either, she said most of her lyrics were observations.

Maime

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 16, 2013

She’s better off without a drinker….

laurenn

Posted at 5:18 PM on January 16, 2013

Cause this is completely inaccurate and that picture of Taylor on the phone is really old awks

dani

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 16, 2013

yeah ok whatever, keep dreaming, this is like a fantasy movie with 20 different scripts. i don’t know which one have more lies