Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: The Real Reason They Broke Up — Report

Wed, January 9, 2013 5:55pm EDT by 73 Comments
Harry Styles Taylor Swift Broke Up
SplashNews

Katie

Posted at 11:54 PM on January 27, 2013

Taylor needs to take a break from dating. The girl doesn’t seem to know what it’s like to be single for more than five minutes.

ally

Posted at 8:56 PM on January 27, 2013

happy writing *note the sarcasm* c’mon now an eighteen almost ninteen year old will probably not devote all his time to his girlfriend if there is call me cause i need one

ally

Posted at 8:50 PM on January 27, 2013

i think taylor needs to calm down harry is not in a career all by himself. unlike her. still it was bound to happen its not that sad but true. :)

Muffin

Posted at 1:15 AM on January 24, 2013

Taylor needs to chill!! Harry can’t spend every living minute with her!! If I were him I would have ended it a long time ago if she was like this!! I mean Harry is about to turn 19 and she’s 23!! She’s too old for him anyway!! Taylor has had how many boyfriends?? 100?!? She is the one who has commitment issues!! I love the fact that they split because now Harry can have fun and be happy like a 19 year old is suppose to!!!

Carrie

Posted at 4:14 PM on January 30, 2013

So true Harry is BETTER OFF without Taylor!!!!!!!

sammm

Posted at 11:35 PM on January 18, 2013

Taylor is very curious about Harry.. that’s why they ended up,

grace

Posted at 1:05 PM on January 18, 2013

If this really happened..taylor is squeezing harry to tight.. She knows that harry is just a teeager offcourse he needs time to have fun with his other friends aside from her, not just her all the time. Harry’s efforts are just nothing for her. No time? How about All those flights? Just being wd her? Taylor is expecting too much which she shouldnt be.

!!

Posted at 8:42 AM on January 15, 2013

Really taylor really!!!!not enough timee with u!!!no wonder ur not married yet!!!

Saps

Posted at 4:37 PM on January 14, 2013

And by the way I agree with you all that are on Harry’s side! Lets show the whole world that Taylor was not meant for Harry and Harry deserves better! I’m not even trying to be rude or anything but I get really protective when it comes to the ones I love and care for most.

Saps

Posted at 4:33 PM on January 14, 2013

I don’t even know why Taylor would do that, if I were I would rather date Harry and lose my entire reputation. My friend told me that Taylor is a player and right away I knew that this relationship wouldn’t last. Why would she even do that to Harry, I would never dump such a sweet, adorable, funny and cute guy like him even if it meant losing my reputation and career.

Ginny

Posted at 4:12 PM on January 13, 2013

It’s Taylor’s fault. I don’t even get it. She always get the pity of the people after she broke up with tons of her boyfriends. Don’t be shocked if she’ll get a new one next week or so.

Jordan

Posted at 1:42 AM on January 13, 2013

Wow.Seriously Taylor. First off you are way too old to be dating a teenager. That’s sad.Idk why she would do that.I know Harry is tired of her

lalala

Posted at 12:12 AM on January 13, 2013

You guys don’t have to believe everything the internet says! There are like thousands of rumors about how they broke up! You guys shouldn’t agreed to any if them unless you were there and you k ow what happened stop blaming Taylor for everything!

Natalie

Posted at 6:53 PM on January 12, 2013

Taylor is such a stupid, she thinks that Harry has to spend 24/7 with her, he has a life and a career,too. Taylor thinks she has to be the center of attention. I don’t even know why they were together even she sucks and i hate her!!!!

madison

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 12, 2013

Taylor is to blame for this break up. Harry not only has to tour the whole world, but he has to record song for 1D’s album. She is also a popular artist so she should know what its like. She was lucky to be dating someone as amazing as Harry. So if she wants to end it over something that stupid then thats her problem. Personally, if i ever got the chance to date Harry I wouldn’t break up with him. Not only because he’s absolutley adorable, but because he has such an amazing personality. But obviously Taylor doesn’t see that.

Bob

Posted at 1:56 PM on January 12, 2013

Hey today’s going going good having fun with my peeps

Jessie

Posted at 4:45 AM on January 12, 2013

I agree with Tiffany about it all.Harry should even be Tiffany’s fiancee because she’s way worthy to Harry than Taylor and Tiffany’s crushing on him for months! I don’t like like Taylor or Harry,I like Katy Perry.

Tiffany

Posted at 4:51 AM on January 12, 2013

Thanks Jessie.I hate Taylor

Tiffany

Posted at 4:38 AM on January 12, 2013

Taylor’s to blame.Harry had spent hours with her and they even got 2 sleepovers.Taylor’s acting like a brat and the reason is not that I crush on Harry for years and I stick up for him,no,the reason is Taylor will get what she deserves and Harry should better find a worthy girl.

nicola

Posted at 3:15 PM on January 11, 2013

taylors fault and then she goes ott by singing that song

??

Posted at 11:05 AM on January 11, 2013

Im just wondering, If Taylor gets married, how wil she write songs xD?

Emily

Posted at 8:57 PM on January 11, 2013

Writing about marriage problems?

Brenda Teo Siew Ching

Posted at 4:54 AM on March 2, 2013

Whattttttttttt?that is a stupid comment

London

Posted at 5:44 AM on January 11, 2013

Wtf is all wrong with you?! Why do you blame Taylor swift at all?! Do you think. This is not even fake?!

jessica

Posted at 1:58 AM on January 11, 2013

I blame taylor swift for the break up!! It is not harrys fault at alll!!

karlee

Posted at 2:04 AM on January 11, 2013

I love harry and ik taylor is not the right girl for him shes stupid for saying what she said!! Hes not lucky to have her.. Shes lucky to have him! She needs to know shes not.as good as harry!!shes such a bi***

Poppy

Posted at 10:26 AM on January 11, 2013

Agree!! She’s just lucky to have him!! And yes…she’s a real BIT**

ruby

Posted at 12:19 AM on January 11, 2013

I know he spends loads of time with taylor

laura

Posted at 10:14 PM on January 10, 2013

NOT SPENDING ENOUGH TIME WITH U?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Come on taylor! he spent loads of time with you. maybe too much! you went to the zoo in nyc, had 2 sleepovers, visited parents in your town, went to the new years eve thing with u and the holiday. he hardly got to even spend time with his OWN family and friends. taylor, maybe u and boys arent meant to be together, sorry…

Stacy

Posted at 9:39 PM on January 10, 2013

Ouch! I feel like Harry gave up more than ample time for her. He flew everywhere for her and with her. He doesn’t deserve to be treated like that and he doesn’t deserve to be made out as the bad guy in the situation, which I can already see she has done.

megan

Posted at 8:27 PM on January 10, 2013

one more thing– i will NOT be buying her album aboutt him when it’s released