‘RHOBH': Brandi Glanville Finally Confronts Ex-Husband’s Mistress

Tue, January 8, 2013 12:57am EST by 6 Comments
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Courtesy Bravo

Brandi finally comes face-to-face with the woman who slept with her ex-husband which Brandi says led to her marriage ending and fracturing her entire family. Read on for details!

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville is not at a loss for words and on the latest episode which airs Jan 7, she finally sits down face-to-face with Scheana Marie, a SUR waitress who slept with her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian. Brandi says the infidelity ultimately ended her marriage and ruined her family.

In an awkward encounter to say the least, the two women chatted it up at 52-year-old Lisa Vanderpump‘s SUR Lounge where the they were nothing but catty towards one another.

“I just have so much I need to get off my chest with you,” Scheana says to Brandi. “I’m shaking right now.”

Will Brandi Play Nice And Forgive Scheana For Sleeping With Eddie?

Scheana, 27, appeared to be giving an honest and heartfelt apology and even began crying, but Brandi didn’t think so and stops her dead in her tracks.

“Don’t cry, really,” Brandi, 40, says with the most evil look in her eyes. “I lost my family. I lost everything that I had. So if anyone’s going to cry here it’s not going to be you.”

It didn’t stop there. Scheana went on, telling Brandi how Eddie, 39, told her he loved her and bought her diamonds and took her on trips around the world.

Perhaps Scheana shouldn’t have said that because Brandi let her claws out, literally, telling Scheana that “I know that you were fu**ing my husband, I get that.”

Furthermore, Brandi made the mistress feel beneath her by taunting her and implying she’s just a waitress and a “star fu**ker.”

The claws did subside, however. After the two women both cry their eyes out, Brandi surprisingly accepts Scheana’s apology and walks over to her, touches her on the shoulder and simply says, “Good luck.”

Now we’re not sure if Brandi honestly meant that, but it’s kind gesture to say the least.

Sound off, HollywoodLifers. Do you think Brandi truly forgives Scheana?

– Eric Ray

Click here for more RHOBH news:

1. ‘RHOBH’ Video: Brandi Breaks Down In Tears After Fighting With Faye
  2. Behind Brandi Glanville’s Shocking Accusation To Adrienne Maloof
  3. ‘RHOBH’ Recap: Brandi & Adrienne’s Feud Ruins Kyle’s Dinner Party

Zack Schomacker

Posted at 12:08 AM on April 10, 2013

This is a fantastic web page, would you be involved in doing an interview regarding how you developed it? If so e-mail me!

Linda Simpson Holland

Posted at 10:50 AM on January 13, 2013

OMG!! GET OVER IT ALREADY BRANDI!!! If you had been “taking care of your hubby” he wouldn’t have looked elsewhere!!

Andrew Martin

Posted at 8:39 PM on January 19, 2013

You are stupid and pathetic. I hope you get cheated on just so you can see how ignorant you are. Men do not cheat because their wives don’t “take care” of them, they cheat because they want to.

findthectr

Posted at 8:38 PM on January 25, 2013

Wow…Hard to believe another woman would say such an ignorant statement….unless of course, your the one that husband’s USE to cheat on their wives.

Joi

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 8, 2013

I’m sure Brandi doesn’t really forgive Scheana, but at least she was able to give Scheana a piece of her mind even if it was televised. I’m still trying to figure out why Yolanda is still on this show since it seems like she is never in the same room as the other women, or maybe that’s a good thing. I had to go into work last night at DISH and missed this episode when it first aired. I wasn’t sure I would make it home before the re-runs ended so set my DISH Hopper to record it before I left. My favorite shows always air at the same time as my family’s but now we can watch up to four HD programs at the same time in different rooms so none of us misses our favorite programs; this has been a lifesaver for us.

gbtw

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 8, 2013

You know, Eddie really is a db. He wastes his family’s money on a waitress (no offense to waitresses- but if you have to avoid restaurants to avoid cute waitresses (dime, dozen) keep your husband’s parts in his pants, that’s tough). Then, as he’s trying to make amends and get things back in order, he starts another relationship with a co-worker (Leanne)? C’mon? I mean, if you want to f- around, just get a divorce. Don’t make your GORGEOUS wife have to be the bitter bad guy because you need her to kick you out. And, honestly, no wonder Leann is a wreck! I’m guessing Brandi actually loved having this sh!t hit the air as a way to attack Eddie and show Leann that she ain’t all that special… I doubt Brandi really cared about the feigned apology, and the dumb waitress just wanted her 15 minutes.