Taylor Swift’s Dad Warns Harry Styles Not To Break Her Heart — Report

Sun, January 6, 2013 1:41pm EDT by 45 Comments
Taylor Swift Dad Harry Styles Relationship
FameFlynet, Getty

mallory

Posted at 7:29 PM on November 18, 2013

taylor will just break his heart like all her other boy friends and make a hit song and in this case she did break his heart and make i knew u were trouble wich none of that song is true but dont get me wrong i love t swift and her music but i love harry too and all the disses toward him at public events is very childish in my opinion all in all they both are cool but i side with harry

old pal

Posted at 4:38 AM on May 12, 2013

his view is totally understandable. i would focus on my career if i was her. having children may ruin her career. man…it must be hard for a celebrity to find a real lover….

Jim The Son Of God, Jesus Christ

Posted at 10:01 PM on February 20, 2013

Anybody who writes a story about or shows a picture of Taylor Swift in public with a boy will have to answer to me. Effective today.. February 20th, 2013.
Jim TSOG, Jesus Christ

Asdfg

Posted at 8:01 AM on January 21, 2013

Harry cheated on Taylor early in March 2012, but got back together on December. Who’s the cheater now? oh, and u ship Liam and Danielle, no Haylor coz of age…sure…nice going. Never consider ur selves as true DIRECTIONERS when you make fun and be mean to Taylor.

briea

Posted at 5:00 PM on March 25, 2013

Shut. Up. Now. Please. No directioner hates on Haylor because of the age gap. Almost EVERYTHING about that comment is wrong. I don’t even have the energy to explain all of it.

jessica

Posted at 12:41 PM on January 19, 2013

They should Break up , Taylors Only Going To Break his heart.

Asdfg

Posted at 7:43 AM on January 21, 2013

No she won’t. Never believe in,those fake rumors! she only had 7 from the past 6 years, not 14!
She gets her heart broken by boys except Lautner. But she never cheats!

Daisy

Posted at 3:51 AM on January 8, 2013

owwhh..they are cute together but they should really take their relationship slow !!! I’m not with anyone’s side becoz I ike Harry and Taylor Swift Both :) Just want to see them Happy Always….do whatever u want !!! But don’t take relationship too fast ;P oh btw ”I LOVE HAZZA <3 " lol

suzzzie

Posted at 12:52 AM on January 8, 2013

It’s only january, and Taylor Swift has already ditched her first relationship of the year.
Have a feeling there are going to be tonz on songs written by this chick.
Leave the boys alone Taylor “Their just children”…..lol

Samantha

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 7, 2013

Ugh!! I totally agree with all of u
She just needs another hit song
The only one who is going to
Get hurt is Harry !!!!!

Village Post

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 7, 2013

While it is common for a daddy to give advice,I do believe he should have minded his own business AND advise Harry to get an AIDS test.
His “lil angel” is no angel: She is the village bicycle : half of Hollywood has had a ride.
If anyone “gets their heart broken” it will be the (sucker) guy that his lil hoochie-girl hooks up with.
I have no respect for Taylor: she has gotten WAAAAY too big for her (falls-all–too-easily) britches.
She is what decent people call a “lightskirt.”
And I believe she is.
I used to like her alot, but I am not so much any more. I have little to no respect for a common trollop.
At least prostitutes get paid…

Anoymous

Posted at 3:30 PM on January 7, 2013

thats mean guys if hes happy im happy

Eden

Posted at 12:48 PM on January 7, 2013

Or what? He’s going to get a song about him?..LOL.

Tenzin

Posted at 12:32 PM on January 7, 2013

They should break up.
Taylor seems to only go for the REALLY famous guys then once is someone Cute and MORE famous She goes for that guy.
A while ago The we kinda knew that Taylor would go for a Guy In One direction.
TAYLOR “WE KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE”
haha see what I did there?

Olivia

Posted at 7:05 AM on January 7, 2013

When will they stop acting like she’s an angel?

Paola

Posted at 3:36 AM on January 7, 2013

I just think that harry is the one that is going to be heartbroken, taylor has been with every boy that is famous and then she write a song about how stupid he was and everyone knows that… And i love Taylor songs, but we need to accept that she is a womanizer but with boys boysnaizer idk

Harry styles fan

Posted at 3:16 AM on January 7, 2013

I like it dat Harry found a girl BUT Harry,not Taylor pliz:-( you’re much younger than her U know,one of u is surly gonna break off ur relationship n Taylor’s gonna write a song ’bout u n all dat.Don’t u know she can’t keep a relation going 4 long!Ugh TAYLOS I’m a big fan of u BUT pliz Break up wit HARRY!!!

Rachael

Posted at 8:50 AM on January 7, 2013

Harry used to be my boyfriend until he dumped for taylor swift

Patrice brown

Posted at 10:57 PM on January 6, 2013

Fifty percent of me is happy for them and fifty percent is that Taylor swift dated like fourteen guys! She is not a slut b cuz my grandma had her first child when she was 11. I’m 11!