Bethenny Frankel Files For Divorce From Jason Hoppy

Sat, January 5, 2013 5:11pm EDT by 14 Comments
Jason Hoppy Bethenny Frankel Divorce
FameFlynet

Marlys Topez

Posted at 6:43 AM on December 13, 2013

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely useful information particularly the last part :
) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this
particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

Jodi

Posted at 12:43 PM on January 7, 2013

She reminds me of my younger sister who also divorced her husband years ago. Her husband was a “catch” just like Jason is. In the end, my sister has regretted leaving her husband despite my advice not too.

LastoftheZucchiniFlowers

Posted at 12:50 PM on January 6, 2013

Betheny is a bad risk for any guy given her upbringing, observed behavior and self-absorbed way of life. For Jason, it’s sad but he went into it with both eyes open. One must always realize the following truth: we can never change ANYONE else; only ourselves. ALL girls who lack a good father figure growing up (a girls the father is her lifetime TEMPLATE for relationships with ALL men during her life) will have trouble maintaining a healthy marriage. Even with her ‘therapy’, this woman seems destined (and not unhappy) to live alone. Now that she has a daughter, her self-fulfilling prophecy will come true. I suspect if she’d had a son, Jason would NOT be leaving so casually……

Melody

Posted at 7:43 AM on January 6, 2013

JASON SUE FOR FULL CUSTODY. SHE IS A MENTAL CASE AND SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO BRING UP THAT KID. HIS PARENTS ARE OVERJOYED TO GET RID OF THE SKANK – inside knowledge.

baja@beach.nl

Posted at 6:11 AM on January 6, 2013

just be glad, jason.
She looks like a dead body to me……..

jadeh

Posted at 8:02 PM on January 5, 2013

When does his side get to be heard? I live in the area. She was awful to his parents and friends. Looked down upon all. Hope he gets some great opportunities both personally and professionally and kicks her Burt.

gigi

Posted at 7:27 PM on January 5, 2013

After the separation the logical step is the divorce, the sooner, the better. I am praying for both, may God give them clarity of mind to do what is best for Bryn

emma

Posted at 7:06 PM on January 5, 2013

She is soooooooo annoying. She loves attention and the whole “celebrity lifestyle. Only problem is myself and alot of people will NEVER watch anything she’s on. Her 15 minutes are up, now go away and stop doing the wannabe thing.

jadeh

Posted at 7:59 PM on January 5, 2013

Well said. Enough of her.

MrsN

Posted at 6:59 PM on January 5, 2013

I’m more sad than surprised. I like her. I liked them together. I was pulling for them.

S.V.K.

Posted at 6:12 PM on January 5, 2013

Hope she remembers here in Aspen 1 drink is like drinking 3 high altitude.

Lisa

Posted at 5:23 PM on January 5, 2013

She is SO INTO HERSELF. Can’t stand her.

Lisa