How Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Should Handle Their Baby’s Publicity

Tue, January 1, 2013 5:00pm EDT by 20 Comments
Kim Kardashian Baby
FameFlynet

Shannon

Posted at 8:12 PM on January 3, 2013

Just leave them alone.
It’s their decision whether or not they bring THEIR baby up in the pubic eye or not, not yours or mine, and also calling a baby ugly is just disgusting and horrid. You people are just pathetic and small minded. It’s THEIR baby no one else’s, so why are you people discussing matters that don’t concern you? There are so many extremely foolish people around today, so sense of decency.

CeeCee

Posted at 10:44 AM on January 3, 2013

They should name the baby KRAP since that is exactly what I think of them both – talentless – both of them.
Rich – yeah – but they get NONE of my money. I feel sorry for them. Going to be one fugly baby….they are cursed for concieving this mongoloid in the Vatacan.

Sadie

Posted at 4:39 PM on January 2, 2013

Kim will pop that baby out just like her sister Kourtery has done with her two on T.V. That little baby will be on the payroll as soon as it draws its first breath! Kris Jenner’s probably already seeing big $$$$$$ signs for the little one. Kim will do whatever Kris Jenner tells her to do. And watch it, she will become Kanye’s manager so she can get 10% of his income. Mama Kris is all about the dollar when it comes to her children and grandchildren; forget their lives, just think about her bank account. I would hope that Kim and Kanye might look at how protective Jay-Z and his wife are with their precious baby. Now those two are true role models as parents!

Matt

Posted at 6:43 AM on January 2, 2013

Both Kim and Kanye have already stated that the baby won’t be on the show. Kim has also stated her pregnancy won’t be on the show. It looks like both favor a normal upbringing.

LMAO

Posted at 12:19 PM on January 2, 2013

Kim signed for FOUR more seasons with E! Remember so her pregnancyy WILL be on the show and the baby will sure be on the shoe
because kim loves drama and attention

CeeCee

Posted at 11:26 AM on January 3, 2013

favor a “normal” upbringing? LMFAO….oh that’s funny!
Nothing normal about being a Kardashian….maybe they feel obliged to sleep with black men because their dad got the murderer OJ off…
But where is OJ now? Hmmm??

jenb

Posted at 1:18 AM on January 2, 2013

Why do they all dress so trashy?

Cherie

Posted at 1:10 AM on January 2, 2013

No hope for this illegitimate child. Money will be made from the child and Kim will never marry Kanye and the two will battle over visitation and child support. I am positive.

Merzl rokgy

Posted at 6:29 PM on January 1, 2013

somehow Kim K-h and Kanye west is gonna keeps their baby out of public eye for Good they want to keep it Pravite as far that what Kim Kardashian-humprise want & damn sure kanye west too.

Shelly

Posted at 5:46 PM on January 1, 2013

I hope their baby is born healthy but I really believe this is the beginning of the end for them. I have no doubt Kanye is going to take full charge raising the baby. Kim don’t have a clue and Kris won’t go up against Kanye. They are both controlling people but this is his baby….I guess.

This is my last comment on these two. I want to start my New Year off on a positive note and IMO these two are negative fake people who cannot live without the media and will go to any lengths to do so as we can see. It was fun slamming them when it was just the two of them but now they have brought an innocent child into their fake way of living. I am done. This is has bad vibes all over it.

Alan Abrams (@RabbiFollow)

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 1, 2013

NEWS FLASH – UPDATE – It has been learned from “unidentified sources” that the b astard fetus is a boy. Kanye and Kim have decided to name the b astard Barack Hussein Kardashian-West. In about 35 years, it is anticipated that he will become President of the USA.

Jack Meoff

Posted at 5:37 PM on January 1, 2013

Kristens Evil Twin ( my 2 cents-worth)

Posted at 5:18 PM on January 1, 2013

ok, here’s my 2 cents:
The good: the child(ren) will be raised to be well-balanced well-behaved decent kids that which will reflect good parenting.
Orrrrrr,
The bad: The child(ren) will turn out to be like Honey Boo Boo,and will be the brat EVERYONE wants to slap the crap out of: spoiled,selfish, self-centered and rude,with absolutely NO talent, lazy and fat. Not to mention, disgusting.

(just my two cents.

S.V.K.

Posted at 5:13 PM on January 1, 2013

Who are these people?????????????????

Mia

Posted at 5:12 PM on January 1, 2013

I think there will be balance because the decision is between her and Kanye not Kris, plus Kourtney really haven’t shown that much of Penelope, I think with Mason because he is older he gets more air time because they show the dynamics of her and Scott’s family but I don’t think Kanye will be on the show like that and I doubt if he will want his kid on there like that, so I doubt that their baby will be super exposed. Unfortunately for them because the paps is always outside Kim’s house it will be hard to go out with the baby, but more than likely she will moved to a more secluded area where they don’t have that type of access. I think they will be fine.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 1, 2013

well put, Mia.

Lisa

Posted at 11:38 PM on January 1, 2013

Kim follows her mom like a puppet…plus they have both stated that they are very alike so the baby will be on the show and magazines alot…and this is exactly why Kim and Kanye will not last…he wants his baby to have normal upbringing but that is not what Kim and Kris want…and Kris is a major part of Kim’s life and has alot of control over her…if kanye wants to raise his child the way he wants and be with kim then he needs to tell Kris not to interfere in their lives..

as far Kourtney goes she never listens to her mom…she makes her own decisions…she showed alot of Mason in the beginning but then she hesitated and didnt show him in New York however It was Kim and Kris that were still pushing her to show mason.. every time Kourtney would say she does not want mason on the show Kim and Kris would interrupt and say it will be okay to have him part of KUWTK…

KArolina LAitusis

Posted at 7:55 PM on January 3, 2013

I so agree

Jasmine

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 1, 2013

The silliest question, I’ve heard in months. Kim Kardashian is a media seeking opportunist. Any chance she has to reveal something in the media, she will exploit to no end.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 5:14 PM on January 1, 2013

@ Jasmine: the rest of your statement woulda read: ” and her child will be no exception.”
( tell me if I was wrong, ok?)