‘Gossip Girl’ Recap: Did Chuck & Blair Finally Defeat Bart Bass?

Tue, December 11, 2012 12:10am EDT by 6 Comments
Gossip Girl Recap Episode 609
Courtesy of the CW

tiger

Posted at 12:42 PM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing

jenna

Posted at 10:15 PM on December 11, 2012

Gossip Girl doesn’t even deserve to be in the same sentence as Buffy the Vampire Slayer. End of comment.

Maria

Posted at 4:20 PM on December 11, 2012

The episode had some ridiculous parts, but overall I enjoyed it. Esp. the kiss between Chuck & Blair was amazing and I had goosebumps. I love this couple and I hope everything goes well for them.

Lucy

Posted at 12:13 PM on December 11, 2012

Even though it was incredibly cheesy, I was shocked with Bart’s death scene. I really expected Chuck to do the noble thing and help his father, but was surprised that he just watched him. A coworker at DISH and I have been trying to figure out whether Chuck will go to prison for the crime. I can’t wait to find out next week, I’m so glad I won’t miss the final episode with my DISH Hopper. With my late train home, I have my DVR set to record the entire season automatically. The 2,000 hours of recording space is more than enough room for everything; I love not worrying about missing anything. It’s always hard to predict what will happen in this show, so I am sure that hope isn’t lost for Chuck and Blair. After everything they’ve been through, no one deserves a happy ending more than them.

Elizabeth

Posted at 4:49 AM on December 11, 2012

I will definitely admit that I really thought the GG writers would be able to redeem themselves by the end of the series but obviously had my expectations a little too high. Still got 1 episode to go but I was sooooo disappointed by this episode it really wasn’t funny. I think the only good thing in the episode was Nate and his father talking. And Dan? I love Dan but how can anyone really love someone like Serena (or Blair). They are both the biggest hypocrites I’ve seen on TV. I know they are the main characters but really? Chuck soooo should have died!!!!!!!

Alex Dumpfree

Posted at 1:58 AM on December 11, 2012

The story of Chuck and Blair is really interesting. We can get some idea of the storyline of them. We come to know about the notable incidents in the show. Very nice,