Jenni Rivera Filed For Divorce 2 Months Before Fatal Plane Crash

Mon, December 10, 2012 7:37pm EDT by 17 Comments
Jenni Rivera Dead
SplashNews

refencement google

Posted at 2:52 AM on December 26, 2012

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also
am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice procedures and we are looking to
trade solutions with other folks, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

maggie

Posted at 7:59 PM on December 12, 2012

this is an awful tragedy but i know in my heart jenny is in a better and happy place where she will find peace i really wish this was all a lie, but in my heart you will always live regardless of anything you have my love and respect. i been through a lot in my life and you taught me no matter how many times you fall down you could always get up!!!

Yvette

Posted at 12:49 PM on December 12, 2012

This was a very humbled and real individual. While i really did not follow her music I have read a lot about her the last couple of days and she was just a very courageous women that has overcome many obsticales. She is a real person who let everyone in her life us women should be proud of the many things she accomplished. It saddens me to know she will not be here any longer to further her success but what she did leave behind was here willingness to succeed and paithed the way for other women to do the same… Although it must have been hard for her she did it all on her own… her way.. the Latina women of this world need to stand proud and be forever thankful for what she left us. Jenni’s success, her music, her love for her fans, and her legacy will live on through our hearts. She was a very beautiful women who deserved to be happy and not treated or betrayed the way she was by all those men.. Shame on them…. WE LOVE YOU JENNI.. YOU ARE WITH MY BROTHER IN HEAVEN.. AND WHILE YOU MIGHT BE SCARED we know your an ANGEL and GOD needed you to sing up there in the heavens with him.. Thanks for all you gave to us here on earth….. lots of love YJ

Stephanie Garcia

Posted at 10:08 AM on December 12, 2012

We will miss you Jenni Rivera ♥ I’m sorry for the lost of your love mother!
Janney Marin
Jacqueline Marin
Jenicka Lopez
Johnny Lopez
Michael Marin
i ♥ Jenni !!

Rosemexi

Posted at 2:28 AM on December 12, 2012

Me uviera gustado verla en concierto cuando vino a Dallas :( , siempre sera La Diva, La Reina, La Gran Señora …La Chuper Amiga … R.i.p Jenni Rivera

Celena

Posted at 11:11 PM on December 11, 2012

Jenni Rivera was like Mariah Carey of Mexico i know it’s a big deal to lose such an amazing singer R.I.P.

peyton

Posted at 9:48 PM on December 11, 2012

That is why i hate palne’s!!!!!

lilyana.villanueva@gmail.com

Posted at 1:01 PM on December 11, 2012

Such a tragic loss. Rest in peace Jenni Rivera :( We will a miss you greatly

me

Posted at 11:55 AM on December 11, 2012

They never tell the details, Jenni was still in love with Esteban but was not going to put up with his cheating but she was angry at him and her daughter Chiquis since they supposed slept together and mother and daughter were tweeting back and forth online about those issues and had not talked for last two months.I feel sorry for her daughter if she did do that because she was not able to repair damage before her mom died.In defense of Chiquis she was molested by her dad when she was younger which led her eventually to act this way towards this stepfather.Jenni was very beautiful and kind and she went through so much. it wasn’t her time.

CC

Posted at 3:54 AM on December 13, 2012

Hi Me…is that true…her daughter Chiquis really slept w/the Esteban? I read somewhere today something about a surveillance camera that recorded Esteban & her daughter either walking into or exiting together intimately, the kind that’s on private properties/businesses. That Jenni initiated divorce papers immediately because she caught them together? If any if this is true, I suppose Jenni felt extremely betrayed by her daughter & then husband Esteban. And maybe, just maybe, no one in her entire family, including Chiquis & Jenni, could have ever known that Chiquis was vulnerable, maybe did not have enough of therapy, and easily took to the older step-father based on the molestation by her father when she was a child. I viewed a heartbreaking interview of Chiquis crying that she would never had done such a thing as to have an affair w/her stepfather over a month ago. It’s on youtube, just type her name in. Unfortunately, it seems like most comments call Chiquis the worst of names that’s unforgiving and hateful. You’re are so right “Me”, if Jenni and her daughter did not resolve their issues, then Chiquis will never find peace, especially when she’s older and realizes how life really works, it’s all so very sad. RIP to La Reina…

Gina

Posted at 11:24 AM on December 11, 2012

A true and loyal Latina that was multi-talented. May she rest in peace..

Shawn of CRAZY SCENE MAGAZINE

Posted at 11:28 PM on December 10, 2012

Lord please bless her heart lord. I pray that everyone finds some peace after all of this.

Karina.

Posted at 11:20 PM on December 10, 2012

Jenni Rivera had an amazing talent, great voice, great personality, and was very dedicated to her fans. She was the BEST out of all the women in her music genre…she will be missed!!! Wish the best to her family, especially her children…Jenni Rivera will always be “La Diva de la Banda”…RIP

me

Posted at 9:36 PM on December 10, 2012

I heard the husband is in a relationship with her own daughter, how sad:(

Itzel

Posted at 8:19 PM on December 10, 2012

Te amamos GRAN SEÑORA :)

Dorothy Zaragosa

Posted at 2:04 PM on December 12, 2012

Jenni, to me was an amazing woman, I can identify with many of her songs! I will miss her terribly.

She had so much to live for.. :( Jenni Que Dios Te Bendiga!

CarlieP

Posted at 4:04 PM on December 17, 2012

I feel her pain. Her daughter looks like a gold digger. Honey, your mom warred for those bucks and ended up losing her life. Stop sleeping with your Mom’s men to validate your own existence. If all the rumors are true, you are going to be miserable in the end.