Rihanna Writes New Song About Chris Brown Assault?

Sat, November 10, 2012 2:41pm EDT by 13 Comments
Rihanna Unapologetic Song
Courtesy Vevo, FameFlynet

injury

Posted at 11:46 AM on September 22, 2014

I’d like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this website.
I am hoping to view the sane high-grade content by you in the future as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to
get my own, personal blig now ;)

Vernisha

Posted at 10:40 PM on November 12, 2012

Not everything she does is about cb ppl she also have a life of her own stop instigateing trouble where there is none of that your life is so boring that you have to start tainting other ppls lives let it be like she said ain”t nobody business my new song for life

saidi ben yehud

Posted at 3:29 AM on November 12, 2012

sorry for privets, LOVE A MAN DİCK .the guy have problem. since he wos born. he mother know

Som.

Posted at 6:05 PM on November 11, 2012

No Matter How Hard it is for Em’They Can’t Seem to Erase the Beautiful Memories they’ve Shared.Think They Deserve a 2nd Chance.

Nicole Miller (@NNic21)

Posted at 5:36 PM on November 11, 2012

So am I the only one that remembers that she doesn’t write her own songs. In fact this was probably picked for her because it sounds close to her and Chris’s story as a way to create buzz for her album.

Juicee

Posted at 3:33 PM on November 12, 2012

Right. I 100% agree. You are not alone with that one.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:18 PM on September 16, 2013

She co wrote love without tragedy/mother mary sooooooo……..

Ariel

Posted at 9:25 AM on November 11, 2012

It could be, but regardless it seems like it’s THEIR story. & even with the tragedy they somehow found their way back to each other, and according to Rihanna her story is gonna be a “happy ever after, regardless” LOL

It’s a beautiful song, in my opinion one of her best, and I’m sure Chris loves it as well.

unles bluo

Posted at 11:55 PM on November 10, 2012

The song seems like some people can relate it to it and of course ppl gonna say the song is about cb

Amanda Marie Rakai

Posted at 6:11 PM on November 10, 2012

My boyfriend used to beat his wife too. I like to think he has matured beyond that with me. One can hope, right? Perhaps Chris Brown has also matured.

Lisa

Posted at 5:10 PM on November 10, 2012

Yeah like CB is when he made… All back, How I feel, She aint you, Up to you, What I do, Open Road, Superhuman, Free Run, I’ll Go, Remember my name, See through, Should’ve kissed you, Stuck on stupid, Without you, Your worl.. And Many More! They both are crazy for each other. They have been singing about each other for years.

Jesusloves

Posted at 2:26 PM on November 11, 2012

Don’t forget, his latest No body’s perfect!

?

Posted at 3:22 PM on November 10, 2012

all songs about CB? seems a bit obsessed….