Justin Bieber’s Mother Pattie Mallette Reveals She Was Sexually Molested

Tue, September 18, 2012 4:03pm EDT by 17 Comments
Pattie Mallette Molested
FameFlynet

hate selena but love jb

Posted at 3:29 PM on April 28, 2013

it’s ok pattie keep your head held high you have give birth to an angel concentrate on him ok babe much love :) xx (the angel is justin)

Batman

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 2, 2014

I just puked in my mouth

Jossie

Posted at 12:07 PM on March 27, 2013

I hope Pattie is keeping her eyes open on her boy because he has been produced by David Nicksay a know Hollywood moral who molested Coey Haims :( and that’s only one we know of around Justin in his very busy life style :(

JOE T.

Posted at 1:51 PM on November 19, 2012

i like justin bieber mom!!!!! its very sexy….i like to be his stepfather…..

Amelia

Posted at 9:25 AM on September 22, 2012

I’ve only just come out of being sexually abused by my brother since i was 3 and i didnt know what it was and he just had regular sex with me and now i’m 11, he’s 25 and he still tries, here’s what he does; Brother: Mum, what are you doing?, he says while mum is upstairs and he’s downstairs with me…alone, i quickly rush upstairs to see mum and stop what i’m doing cuz i know what he’s gunna do, he also threatens me! But now it’s stopped…i hope

vane

Posted at 10:10 PM on September 24, 2013

for goodness sake child ,please call the police or talk to a person you trust at school or anyone even if you have to shout it out loud so this can stop.

Teri

Posted at 8:58 PM on September 19, 2012

Its shocking to hear but I went through the same thing I wasnt 3 but I was around 6 when it started, …I went most my life feeling ashamed and gross..But having men subject me to that was normal to me, I was use to being taken advantage of. I have the exact same story about a friends sister who would touch me and make me touch her to show me how it was done and I was only 8..All that lead me to substance abuse problems from the age of 12..Im 31 and in therapy for all that stuff now

Mona Lisa

Posted at 11:30 AM on September 19, 2012

It’s brave of her! This is meant for those who don’t know and for those who do want to know more about abusers. People read to gain knowledge and become better aware of their surroundings. It is sad that she was not cared for in a more loving family, however she has made her own decisions based on expereince and has cared for her son miraculously. I’m happy for this family. <3

I

Posted at 10:56 PM on September 18, 2012

oh my God! i can’t believe the sickos that exist in this world!!! >:””(

Kenzie

Posted at 2:36 PM on September 19, 2012

sadly they do. lets all hope that they learn their lesson or worse just not be here among us anymore. they dont deserve to be here and have this guilt in them or actually feel proud of it SICK PEOPLE i support patti with every step she takes STAY STRONG

chanel

Posted at 11:42 AM on September 20, 2012

i know right. sickos in the world. his mom seems very grounded and very sweet and down to earth. love how justin’s mom is very open about her abuse when she was younger. it must be hard to go through the struggle each day when your that young and not knowing what to do.

hmmm???

Posted at 4:47 PM on September 18, 2012

I’m sorry but I’m not sure if I believe all of these “molestations” she experienced since she was little…and of course, she had to put Justin Bieber’s name on the cover to sell, right?!??!? :/

Fifitcha

Posted at 5:41 PM on September 18, 2012

Her face was on the cover..

Robert

Posted at 10:10 PM on October 10, 2012

Are you kidding me? How many times was she molested? This is an attempt to draw some attention to a mom who’s son is getting all the attention! This is really sad!!!!

gbtw

Posted at 4:30 PM on September 18, 2012

this book seems weird. a large percentage of us females have been molested a time or two in our lives, and it is horrific, and i wish the people who escape it could understand what it does to you (but i don’t think they ever will)… but, this doesn’t seem educational to me. it seems sensational. bieber’s mom can sell books merely b/c she’s bieber’s mom, and to throw in a few more bucks, let’s make sure we add every instance of sexual abuse we can think of? i don’t know… i just don’t understand why she is writing this book, and hope it does more than just regurgitate tragedy to sell more copies. :(

?

Posted at 4:23 PM on September 18, 2012

it sounds that she was molested by everyone in less than 10 feets of her…

EDNA0307

Posted at 4:10 PM on September 18, 2012

i haven’t read the book because i don’t care about peoples personal life and i can’t buy it because where i live they don’t sell it and any way i’m not interested