Kris Jenner: Enabling Kim Kardashian To Have Sex At 14 Is Irresponsible Parenting

Tue, June 19, 2012 4:08pm EDT by 32 Comments
Kim Kardashian Sex 14

bulletin board supplies for teachers

Posted at 12:14 AM on December 15, 2013

Fine way of describing, and nice paragraph to take information
concerning my presentation subject matter, which
i am going to present in university.

Chris

Posted at 2:39 AM on August 26, 2012

Regardless of what kris had said it would have happened. Kris just made it safer.

Alisha

Posted at 4:18 AM on August 20, 2012

Four years ago when i was in high school girls in my school were sucking guys up in the bathrooms and in the auditorium and having sex in parked cars before school. Teenagers are going to do what they want regardless of parent permission. Who knows if Kris did give her a proper talk or not, but at least she helped prevent pregnancy. I wish some girls at my school would have talked to their mom first, maybe there wouldn’t have been so many young mothers at our school.

sambec

Posted at 8:26 AM on July 5, 2012

Well, honestly, let’s look at it a different way. What 14 year old is going to take their parent’s “No.” seriously? A teenager will do what they want, Kris protected her future from being ruined by an unplanned pregnancy. She didn’t auction her daughter off, by any means. She just put her on the pill because she knew her kid would do what she wanted.

Lily

Posted at 5:54 PM on July 3, 2012

Who are any of you to say that a girl is not ready to have sex simply because of her age? Teenagers have sexual feelings because their bodies are ready to have sex. Their emotional preparedness depends on their upbringing. Seeing as Kim was open and comfortable talking to her mother, it seems like she had been brought up to be emotional mature enough to take that physical step, regardless of her dubious sexual behavior later in life.
I had sex for the first time when I was 14, and I think it was the perfect age. My boyfriend and I had been together for two years, and we really liked each other. There was no pressure involved– we talked about it beforehand and decided together that we were ready. I wish I had talked to my mother too, because it was harder to tell her after the deed had been done. But I wouldn’t have asked her for birth control; my boyfriend and I sought it out and bought it ourselves, because we recognized that responsibility was part of the experience.
was ready. I have yet to make a sex tape or have unwanted children. Kim’s mother knew her best– she must have known Kim was ready too. I’m glad she was comfortable enough with her daughter to support her having a fulfilling sex life.