'Sister Wives' Recap: Meri Reveals Her Sad Secret Miscarriage

Mon, June 4, 2012 1:09am EDT by 9 Comments
Sister Wives Miscarriage

toric contact lenses wiki

Posted at 6:34 AM on April 9, 2013

I blog quite often and I truly appreciate your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest. I’m going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new information about once a week. I opted in for your Feed as well

stephanie

Posted at 9:18 AM on July 2, 2012

I myself have always wanted the support of a sister wife before I even new they existed….however I consistantly see agony and pain on meri and christines faces. I think Janelle holds it in more for the sake of the family. Robyn is growing on me…I’m starting to believe shes in this for the family with the deep bond she shares with Meri

Kristine

Posted at 7:06 PM on June 7, 2012

Why on earth aren’t they looking for 4 or 5 townhomes attached or 4 reasonably sized homes together. Those houses were too much.

tommie dossey

Posted at 4:44 AM on January 5, 2013

yes the houses are to much and Meri I love her she is a good person But she is the most spoiled women I have ever seen .She needs to think about the whole family not just herself. She needs to get the fact that she dose not need a pool or a 5 bed room or 4 bed room house .They all walk on pins and needles around her and there are women who dont even get to have one child , She at least got the joy of a daughter and that is so wonderful. Be thankful u have had the chance to take care of her.

Nancy

Posted at 5:16 AM on June 6, 2012

Did we watch the same episodes? Kody was NOT supportive of Janelle even though the idea of the gym was one of his whims. When the financial backing left, he lost interest. Yet he is looking into spending thousands of dollars to see if his 41 year wife can have another biological child. While I’m sympathetic to Meri wanting more biological children, if you are looking at finances (and remember this is a family with 3 bankruptcies, which I’m sure is why the bank will not grant them a traditional loan), then adding to the combined 17 children is not wise financially. Per the older children’s comments, they know the reality that dreams are promised in this family, but not fulfilled.

Dana

Posted at 12:50 AM on June 25, 2012

Calm down. Not your call. Not your life.

Linda

Posted at 10:04 PM on June 26, 2012

Calm down? She is only giving her opinion and I agree with her. Those 4 big houses are ridiculous! In the next few years 4 of those kids will be in college which will add to their expenses. They need to all get real.

Carolyn

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 29, 2012

The only wife i like is Meri..She is concerned about everyone and all of the children..The others only think about themselves..I do not like Robyn at all. I feel like she is a very coniving person..

Just Saying

Posted at 8:35 PM on December 28, 2012

The only wife I like is Janelle. Meri cries over everything, Christine (cant stand) and Robyn is ok. Janelle is level headed and is really pretty, even tho overweight. The reason Kody wants Meri to have more kids is because in the Morman faith, that is everything, building this huge family for eternity is what they believe.