Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Had Secret Overnights For Years

Fri, April 6, 2012 5:17pm EDT by 27 Comments 10,057 Article Views
Kim Kardashian Kanye West

An insider tells HollywoodLife.com that Kim & Kanye’s steamy relationship and late night meetings at his NYC apartment is nothing new. But did they stop when she got serious with Kris Humphries?

From romantic dinners to upscale shopping sprees, it’s been quite a whirlwind romance for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West — or so they’d have us believe! But HollywoodLife.com can exclusively report that the two have been having late-night rendezvous for the last several years — and that she even visited Kanye at his apartment when she was married to Kris Humphries!

“They’ve been dating for years,” an insider tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “Kim used to come visit late at night, even when Kanye was dating Amber Rose. She’d even leave her underwear scattered all over his apartment.” In fact Amber Rose blamed Kim for ruining her relationship with Kanye. “Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together,” she accused in Star magazine in early January 2012. ” She’s a homewrecker. They were both cheating on me and Reggie (Bush) with each other.”

Kim admitted she and Kanye “have been friends for years” on the Today show April 6, but “friends with benefits” would have been more accurate!

“In the past, Kim would always stop by after-hours, which is between 12 and 5 a.m.,” the insider reveals. “But now, she’s coming by his apartment at all times of the day. She’s stayed with him the last three nights. They don’t care who sees them anymore!”

An eyewitness tells us Kim showed up to Kanye’s apartment on the evening of April 4 wearing black pants and a white top, and she left the following morning wearing the exact same outfit, plus one more noticeable accessory: a hickey! Her ‘walk of shame’ was documented by the paparazzi.

“She wasn’t even trying to cover up that she spent the night,” the eyewitness says. “Kanye walked Kim out to her town car in the morning. After she left, he walked up to a friend on street, gave him a high-five, and said, ‘She’s back!'”

The two have been inseparable since Kanye released his new song “Theraflu,” in which he raps about falling in love with the reality star: “And I’ll admit, I had fell in love with Kim / Around the time she had fell in love with him / Well that’s cool, baby girl, do your thing / Lucky I ain’t had Jay drop him from the team.”

Over the last two days, the pair has snuck off to see The Hunger Games, grabbed lunch at Serafina restaurant, shopped at FAO Schwartz and Jeffrey’s, and enjoyed an intimate dinner at Cafeteria.

“Kayne has a good head on his shoulders, but he’s easily influenced by women,” the insider adds. “He’ll ask me for advice about girls sometimes, but he hasn’t asked me for advice about Kim yet, because I don’t think he cares what anyone thinks.”

Though Kim and Kanye may be quick to flaunt their romance, divorce attorney Vikki Ziegler warns that if Kim re- started her relationship with Kanye before she separated from Kris Humphries, it could definitely hurt her in the divorce proceedings. Vikki explains that Kris, who is currently seeking an annulment, can achieve this if he can prove fraud: “If she cheated, her credibility becomes very weak.”

Hollywoodlife.com reached out to Kim Kardashian’s rep for comment but has not heard back.

Are YOU surprised that Kim and Kanye were dating for years? And do you feel sorry for Kris?

Jennifer Kamm

More Kim and Kanye News

1. Kim Kardashian Sleeps At Kanye West’s Apartment Again
  2. Kanye West Attacks PETA Over Kim Kardashian Flour Bomb
  3. Kanye West: I’m Dating Kim Kardashian For ‘The Most Press’

Tracy S. McWilliams

Posted at 11:11 AM on December 18, 2013

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and
found that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels.
I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.
Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Teresa

Posted at 10:35 AM on June 21, 2013

Who cares she is in live for the time being they may fall out IOC live on day but that’s life let’s just hope for the best.

sexyT

Posted at 8:19 AM on September 11, 2012

Kim is a beatiful, sexy, heartless golddigger. I rekon she comes across as a bit of a spoilt brat. I also think that every relationship she has had has been like moving pieces on a chess board and planned right down to the knockout. As for Kanye, I really love his music ALLOT but his character is somewhat of a sour dissapointment and i think that he teams well in that department with Kim. (ever notice how every pic taken with kanye is SUPER perfectly posed- and totally unnatural?) And look how natural and happy all pics with Amber and Whiz are- i think she (Amber) is finally at her happiest point and free of the Kanyekim web. All in all, Kanye i love ya but we all know that only oposites attract, so i dont think the relationship with kim will last. Kim you hottie, i think you need time for meditation and a super deep look at your self at your closely ripe age. Amber – way ta go girl hope that you enjoy your babe and all the best! just my opp. take it or leave it , hate it dont hate it – i dont really care!!

Free Bids

Posted at 8:46 PM on June 29, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to offer something back and aid others such as you helped me.

sağlık haberleri

Posted at 4:10 AM on June 19, 2012

You really make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be actually something that I feel I might never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely huge for me. I am looking ahead in your subsequent submit, I’ll attempt to get the cling of it!

variasi mobil

Posted at 9:29 AM on June 17, 2012

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I could I want to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article. I want to learn even more issues about it!

Wordpress SEO Guide

Posted at 12:01 PM on June 14, 2012

Wow, fantastic blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you make blogging look easy. The total look of your web site is excellent, as neatly as the content material!

Convert PSD to HTML/CSS

Posted at 11:39 AM on June 14, 2012

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided shiny clear idea

At this for years

Posted at 8:55 AM on April 9, 2012

They have been at this for years, looks like 8 or so to be exact. They are both cheaters. Looks like each of them has meet their match. Kanye cheated on Amber with Kim and Kim has cheated on both Reggie and Kris Humphries with this tod.

Hope this case goes to court. Put KK on the stand under oath and let’s see her lie her way out of this one. Team Humphries all the way.

Kim, you are done, done, done.

Marthero

Posted at 4:33 PM on April 7, 2012

You call her Kim who? Kim HO is a high priced Prostitute who can not wait for her divorce to get through. When Snoop called her a HO he was right. She has been married twice but has not learnt anything from her mistakes she thinks beauty and money is happiness. She is so desperate that she would do anything to get the attention, she wants everyone to forget a bout her divorce and focus on her stupid reality tv which shooting should start soon. It is all a bout making money so dont be fooled with the Kanye~Kim business. I believe she has been banging Kanye secretly for a long time, it is a friendship with no strings attached probably it is all a bout sex, just saying that is what I think. Kris Humphries you are a lucky man to be out of the KK clan she seems to be looking for black men with money, taste, big c…k, and their names must start with K, Kris Humphries is out Kanye is in. She cheated on her first husband with Ray J, and many others she cant be satisfied with one man and she falls in love for 2 seconds then she is out. When you are used to banging multiple men at the same time one can never stop, your body gets used to different sticks that is how Kim is. She will never change, this is Kris Jenner / original blood.

mya

Posted at 8:28 AM on July 10, 2012

how you know you ever talked to kim on phone, ate lunch with her, ? you sound like a fat overweight person, they mad at the world, especially beautiful people like the kardashians, attractive and fine, she deserve Kayne and he want her so all lthat experience you seem to know about dic_ks and what she looking for, must be experience, bitterness????
The woman is fine, beautiful, so is Kayne and they don’t give a dam bout you broke hating naggas!!

cynthia woody

Posted at 10:03 AM on April 7, 2012

Look here everyone, watch d show. Cos if u do u wouldn’t insult kim, kris is a dick. He is d bad guy, y did u get married when u weren’t ready. Put urselves in kims shoes, her sisters aren’t single, they av sum1 to go om to. Stop hating on d lady, she’s got money so she isn’t a gold digger. You all talking about spot light, Heaven knows what u all will do if u were even 5 feet close to her shoes in their world. Lol, u all r just jealous n very shameless. Do sumtin better wt ur time, she used her time well n look @ her now. She is an A-list celeb. Like they say, Don’t hate the player

Sir Loin

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 7, 2012

Nice grammar.

Marthero Ach

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 7, 2012

I watched the show never saw anything Kris did wrong that could cause a drama for marriage for 72 days. Marriage is marriage through thick and thin, Kim was not ready for marriage she wanted a fair tale wedding, free diamond ring, free gifts and attention she thought she is a princess which makes her look stupid. She did not love Kris otherwise she would have worked hard to make it work. You cant blame Kris for breaking this marriage first of all Kim did not want him to move his things at her house, immediately shooting of their reality show furnished, the check went through her account therefore she did not need a husband any more. Kim is sick and needs help that is all I can say. She is dumb at 31 she should know better. She has been married before and that marriage lasted 4 years. Is there any relationship with Kim Kardashina that there is no drama? Kim is the problem not the men, she needs to work on herself and be a better person instead of pretending to be who she is not.

sara

Posted at 6:46 AM on April 7, 2012

LOL Look at the picture above-his pants are hanging under his sagging a$$. ICK. He’s too old and too spoiled for that look. Kim is a nasty cottage cheese whore. The most hated woman in America.

romio

Posted at 1:42 AM on April 7, 2012

LET kim sAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE RUMOR BETWEEN HER AND mr.West. bet it’s a PR Staunt

T. Shell

Posted at 9:07 PM on April 6, 2012

So, the whore has a new pimp–they deserve each other!

laura

Posted at 8:04 PM on April 6, 2012

TEAM HUMP BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Ll

Posted at 7:46 PM on April 6, 2012

Nice fiction story LOL

Kelsey

Posted at 10:00 PM on April 6, 2012

It true amber rose has comfirmed it. So did her pimp. I believe the story. If he could cheat on the love of her life nad break up two relationship anything is possible. She cheated on the Hump. Nothing and no one will be good enough because once you have it, you want something else. Why else would she leave her marriage and he was second to everything in her life. A newlyweed always picking fight and putting her husband down for ratings.

Joy

Posted at 5:25 PM on April 7, 2012

Exactly! Ray J confirmed that she cheated on her first husband with him and Amber confirmed that she cheated on Reggie with Kanye. It is way too much of a coincidence and extreme for anyone to say that Amber and Ray J are both out to get her and get attention. Plain and simple, she is a cheating H0 just like her mother.

Shelly

Posted at 7:35 PM on April 6, 2012

I said it before and I’ll say it again, two narcissistic people CANNOT fall in love with each other, the only use each other. There is no love here.

I guess Kanye’s fashion line didn’t take off like he wanted and no one really wants to talk about Kim anymore so they decided to joined together to make headlines they would really keep people talking about them. They don’t care if it’s bad or good. That’s how pathetic they both are.

I’m laughing at this so call “relationship”. Each day they make themselves look more ridiculous than the previous day.

lilgrandma

Posted at 7:14 PM on April 6, 2012

AM ON KRIS.H side!!!!!i am really getting tired of KIM!!!!She isn’t any news to me anymore!!Just a very selfish and nasty OLD HAG!!! she loves being HATED!!!now she making money by being the most hated ho!!!!!!She has a donkey faCE AND A DONKEY c**t!!!!!!beware to all women out there becuse the DOG IS ON HEAT!!!!!!!We will back KRIS.H all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWWE some dumb a$$ stars are buying some of her clothes becuse they feel sorry for her…BUITSH*T!!!!!WE DON”T WANT TO SEE THEIR CLOTHES LINE!!!How i wish that it was SH*T on her!!not flour:(My how i hate her!!!!!!I am a christian woman but the devil took over now she made me an angry woman!!!!And alot of ppl are feeling the same way!!She laughing in our FACE!!!She doing what we want her to be A HO!!!and she Great doing it!!!She got no SHAME!!!!!!!

Abimbola Adesanya

Posted at 7:02 PM on April 6, 2012

We all knew Kim cheated in her marriage to Kris its just a matter of who? So its Kanye West. My heart goes to Kris Humpheries at dis time. Kim is cheap and gullible and dirty.

TRUTH

Posted at 6:28 PM on April 6, 2012

boy boy boy, ain’t this a nice thing.

Kris Humphries:

The day this hell of a nightmare marriarge is annulled, I
will pop a bottle of champagne and drink to your happiness and health!

TRUTH

Posted at 6:36 PM on April 6, 2012

and while I’m at it, Hey Scuzzy, I mean yeezy, pull your freakin pants up!

Vickie

Posted at 5:43 PM on April 6, 2012

I’m on Kris’s side. He was mega screwed. Kanye and Kim are two of kind. They deserve each other. What goes around comes around .