Russell Armstrong's Sis Blasts Taylor Armstrong As Lying 'Gold Digger' Over Tell-All Book

Fri, February 3, 2012 9:48am EDT by 66 Comments
Taylor Armstrong, Russell Armstrong

TAYLOR IS A LIAR

Posted at 5:59 PM on February 5, 2012

Why are my comments not showing up or being deleted? There were no fowl language or anything bad in them…..

TAYLOR IS A LIAR

Posted at 4:14 PM on February 5, 2012

WOW my comments were deleted…..?????

TAYLOR IS A LIAR

Posted at 3:51 PM on February 5, 2012

I would like to see these news and blogs obtain records or reports as to “WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TEEN ONCE THEY FOUND OUT WHO IT WAS”?…..

Again there had to be some kind of penalty even if they were considered mentally ill.. I don’t think the so-called FBI knocked on the teens door asked if she sent the threats and once she confirmed she did they said OK well have a nice day, just don’t do it again…

Something smells ROTTEN here…..

Trisha

Posted at 3:26 PM on February 5, 2012

obviously abused..she’s had a FAT LIP'(s) since I ever watched that show…geez, could any of these women LOOK MORE FAKE?..what’s so real?

Clown

Posted at 9:37 AM on February 4, 2012

If you are smoking weed at night and counseling drug abusers during the day; You are fake.
If you get into fist fights at night with your spouse and counsel abuse victims during the day; You are a fake.
If you are all smiles with someone who beats you, you are fake! If you risk your childs life on a daily basis, you are a fake. If your husband is hanging by the neck from a ceiling and your first words are; Where is my psychiatrist? You are a fake! If you are broke and spend $50k on a part; You are a fake! If your husband dies and you show no respect for his family members; You are a fake! So have I made a point here? Do you see how FAKE this woman is inside and out? I hope so…

Arnie

Posted at 9:52 PM on February 3, 2012

What happened to Rissell’s personal items? Clothes? Shoes? Watches? Jewelry? Computer? Where are they?? Where are his bank accounts? Really??????

HW

Posted at 10:52 AM on February 6, 2012

Arnie, his clothes, bible, personal items were sent by Taylor to his family. Sadly, Russell sold his watch to pay for his sons private school bill before he took his own life. No money left just lots of debt. Funny, if family and ex’s want any money and are costing T for searches to see if there is any and there is NONE wonder if they’d want to share is the debt Russell left? Hmmm…..

Carol

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 10, 2012

Hm, and how do you know all this? You keep posting info like you know for certain. Cite the source otherwise it’s all made up crap.

jams

Posted at 9:46 PM on February 3, 2012

If she was so abused, where are the police reports. She says she works with abused women. She is a fake.

Chris

Posted at 7:45 PM on February 3, 2012

I meant cash starved!

Chris

Posted at 7:44 PM on February 3, 2012

Oh, I definitely believe Taylor is cash started and that was the motivator for HER tell-all book–not his input, just hers. I never trusted or cared for this woman with many names.
I do believe there was abuse-but on BOTH ends…. She sucked the life out of him to remain in a social status she did not want to leave and a zip code she wanted to retain.
I do really hope Bravo does not bring her back as well. She should get that 9-5 job, stay sober and be a Mother!
If Bravo gets tied into this lawsuit that the medical records company is pursuing-they’ll cut her loose in a NY minute!
I think she ruined the entire season with her drunken wailing/crying/lying. She’s been caught in far too many lies to be believable in my opinion. Just get her off this once lovely show!!!!!

Michelle

Posted at 5:05 PM on February 3, 2012

We belive u NADA! We know!!! SHAME on THE VIEW for inviting the TRAMP to their show next week! If Whoopi or Joyce kiss her A$$ I’m going to stop watching!! I am praying that Joyce tells her to take a flying leap!! Poor Russell…. HE HAD NO CLUE!!! Shame!!!

Nada

Posted at 9:13 PM on February 4, 2012

Hi what’s interesting to me is radar online deleted half my message about how I met this tramp. Russell told me she was a call girl he met in Vegas but radar deleted that part. she also got pregnant on purpose before they were married. She traped him.

di

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 3, 2012

Lot of hate here… hope this guy’s family (kids) are doing ok….. As for the money i am not one to judge since i don’t know nor i think anyone besides the ones who lived it know what really happend.. what i do wonder is What happen to the days of people resting in peace. I mean seriously… specially for the sake of the young people who will have to look at these memories.. so sad.

nada

Posted at 3:56 PM on February 3, 2012

I hope duck lips reads these, she will know that is Russell’s email address or should i say was. Maybe this will change her mind about putting out a book of lies that no one will buy. When I met her I thought she was a hooker as she was dressed like one and ACTED like one infront of 2000 VIP’s

nada

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 3, 2012

I knew Russell way longer than Taylor did and I have lots of emails between him and I during and after their marraige ended. I’m going to write my own book debunking all her lies about him abusing her. I will also include his emails in my book. I’m sure all of you would rather read the truth vs her book of lies.

nada

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 3, 2012

ofcourse that is just a small segment of mine and Russells conversation. I keep these emails and read them now and again to keep him close to my heart. He was a great man, very kind and to generous and was taken advantage of by Taylor.

nada

Posted at 3:45 PM on February 3, 2012

I will try and copy Russells last email to me. Here is a copy, I have deleted my address but left his as it doesn’t matter at this point does it. Check the date out.

From: Russel Armstrong [mailto:armstrong@cfpi.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 12:44 PM
Subject: RE:

Of course. She is going to milk this as much as possible now that the marriage is over. Can you get two tickets to the following event for a friend who is willing to pay?

mvk

Posted at 3:40 PM on February 3, 2012

Maybe Taylor should have saved some of the money she spent on facelifts. They did a horrible job with the lips and cheek implants. She will say anything and do anything for money; even tell lies about her husband.

nada

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 3, 2012

I wrote 3 comments on here about Taylor, I allowed her to come to my VIP Super Bowl Party at Treasure Island years ago, Iwas very good friends with Russell, I have lots of emails from him, one is a few days before he died telling me that she is just greedy and will do anything to make money. all my comments were erased. She is a lying ho

Arnie

Posted at 3:20 PM on February 3, 2012

What happened to all of his stuff? His watch? Jewlry? Furniture? Clothes? Books? His life? What happened to it all? Where are his personal effects? What did his sons get? We know, nothing! Why? Because its easier to sell his Gucci loafers on eBay incognito! Tell the world Taylor, tell the world about selling his leather jackets, shoes, jewlery! She is horrible! Poor Russell!

lolanyc

Posted at 1:59 PM on February 3, 2012

We all know the books about money,. She has alot of bills to pay back supposedly. Look everyone in this world wants to make a quick buck. if i had the platform she does I would too! Esp if u have kids! u need to provide .. although her case is extreme. Id never want this dirty laundry out there. BUT since it already is then why the hell not!

lolanyc

Posted at 1:53 PM on February 3, 2012

I agree taylor shouldnt have written this so soon. But if not now, when? What I dont agree with is she says taylor shoulve come to her. I dated a guy who verbally abused me, called me names, like retarded and that i was old and not in shape.. im not even 40! His sister is his best friend. and for me to go to her.. and then for her to confront him wouldve made him 100 times more angry! That i bothered his sister and told her, he would deny EVERYTHING… he once told me deny deny deny… he was a liar, very suave, could manipulate anyone and get whatever he wanted. So I believe Taylor and see her hesitation to contact HIS family. That being said she shouldnt have had lavish parties like that and shouldve planned to leave him before it was too late. Noone kills themselves cuz of bad media coverage. Half teh celebrities in hollywood would be dead. Russel had issues. u see it all over the show! Sometimes abusive mens families are the LAST to know they were abusive, because they treat their familes WELL! Ive seen it.. it happens.

gbtw

Posted at 1:08 PM on February 3, 2012

I agree with everything the sister said. Note that she is not saying it’s impossible and calling Taylor a liar, which I really respect. Her comments are emotionally sound and valid. The timing of this book release is ALL about money. She can save women’s lives a year from now, or even 6 months from now. To do this so soon after his death is outrageous and disgusting. I have no respect for that, and I, like many others, feel she was likely complicit in any fraudulent or questionable money deals he may have been conducting. She was all about the money from day one. If her tales are true, not only did she risk her own life for the sake of his money, but she risked her daughter’s life and well-being. She could’ve left him at any time and gotten a handsome alimony and child support check- but instead she stayed with him b/c she thought her long term financial prospects would be better that way. By her own words, she has said that the only thing that made her get out of the relationship was the chance of him damaging her appearance (not to mention missing a free trip to Hawaii and realizing she could leach off of the money of her friends, not just Russell). She is DESPICABLE and disgusting, and she always tries to turn it into a “woe is me” tale to cover that up. I do believe the woman has esteem issues and whatever goes along with being abused before and during her relationship with Russell. So, she probably did have some challenges- but equally to blame is her disgusting greed and lust for money at all costs. She tries to mask the latter with the former, and many of us aren’t buying it. Disgusting human being.

Surfingpony1

Posted at 12:48 PM on February 3, 2012

I am so disgusted with Taylor and her lies. I wish Russell was here to defend himself and see how many peaple truly love, believe and speak highly of him. His friends and family our his voice now and I know he is here in spirit with them.

Kelly

Posted at 12:48 PM on February 3, 2012

Mÿ clâssmâtê’s sistêr-in-lâw mâkês $27/hôûr ôn thê intêrnêt. Shê hâs bêên withôût â jôb fôr 10 mônths bût lâst mônth hêr chêck wâs $1916 jûst wôrking ôn thê intêrnêt fôr â fêw hôûrs. Rêâd môrê ôn this wêb sitê….LazyCash.c.o.m

trip

Posted at 11:14 AM on February 3, 2012

Well, Michelle, it’s tough to folllow your intelligent comment, but, it’s hard for a family to see the possible dark side of someone they love, but it happens. I’m not saying everything being said is totally correct, but, the family does not knbow what went on behind closed doors, Is he 100% the bad man, no..but is she 100% wrong with her accusations about his abuse, no.

Michelle

Posted at 10:07 AM on February 3, 2012

We all know Taylor is a liar! We the people of the United States of America KNOW that TAYLOR, wacked up duck face pigeon brain is lying…WE KNOW!!! What goes around comes around!!! NO TAYLOR ON BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

sosad

Posted at 12:32 PM on February 5, 2012

This is so upsetting to me! Why are we judging when we don’t know what happened!! If this happened to you or your sister, mother, or aunt etc we couldn’t be so quick to blame the lady! Let Taylor grief and leave her alone! One day the tables will turn and let’s see who is going to JUDGE you or blame you! Grow up

Michelle

Posted at 4:14 PM on February 5, 2012

How much is Taylor paying you to post this sob story?? Stupid is as stupid does and I will never be in her shoes, I am not desperate darling, she is!!!
Have a nice life….

Jeannie

Posted at 7:58 PM on February 8, 2012

Barf, again.

jenpink

Posted at 1:56 PM on February 5, 2012

Totally agree with your statement. Taylor is not to be trusted. She will say or do ANYTHING to be in the same status as the other rich ladies on the show. Bravo was bamboozooled by Taylor into thinking she was “rich”.

jenpink

Posted at 2:42 PM on February 5, 2012

But we are not discussing about ourselves,our sister,our mother or aunt etc we are talking about Taylor….the con artist… she may have some people still fooled but not everyone (thank goodness).

HW

Posted at 11:14 AM on February 6, 2012

I’d love to discuss family! How about T and R putting his sister through rehab? How about the hand written reports if abuse by his ex’s. How about the mounds of evidence showing Russell BEAT women??? The lies, and stealing by Russell??? Now his family and ex’s are on the money grab not T. She’s trying to dig out of the mess RUSSELL made that he wasn’t man enough to face up to so he killed himself. Tread lightly bc truth is coming out.