'Gossip Girl' Love: Chuck & Blair Named HollywoodLife's Hottest TV Couple

Thu, January 19, 2012 6:25pm EDT by 68 Comments

sha50

Posted at 4:56 AM on April 13, 2012

I hate it when chuck and blair are not together. That makes me really really mad. They should quit all this nonsense and get together and get marry. I’m glad i said that. I got to let everthing out. P.s. They should have a kid together too. O.k. :-D

donna

Posted at 1:48 PM on February 19, 2012

Chuck&Blair, Blair&Chuck they are GG for me and for many fans of GG <3

LonelyBoyLover

Posted at 10:16 AM on February 3, 2012

i don’t HATE Chair, i just don’t get why people llike them, they are so repetetive and boring. to ship Chair, u aren’t fighting for anything, because everyone knows they’re going to end up together. OBVIOUS. i didn’t even read this, but i don’t think they deserve this award

cool15

Posted at 5:02 AM on April 13, 2012

Chuck and blair are not borring so shut the f%ck up. You don’t know what borring is. The one who is borring is you. So don’t be talking sh%t. :-[

Alena

Posted at 10:54 PM on January 29, 2012

They really deserved to win, i was so thrilled when i saw this, that is one of my favorite pictures of them. Their amazing, the definition of hot and so much more. OK Chair fans, tomorrow is the 100th, let’s pray to GG god, that tomorrow won’t end in tears for us. they’ve been apart to long. they’ve had all the issues they could possibly have this season, So much that the only thing they have left is LOVE. So we all need to be strong and hope that the love they have for eachother is strong enough to pull them back together for good! All my love to Chair and my fellow shippers! CHAIR <3