'Gossip Girl' Wedding: Blair Would Never Say 'I Do' With Such Messy Hair

Tue, January 10, 2012 5:47pm EDT by 5 Comments
gossip girl blair wedding hair

Valentino

Posted at 10:46 AM on March 16, 2012

I think what you have done with this blog is outstanding. I am so happy for you that you have stretad this life journey and you are doing a wonderful job continuing with it. I can’t wait to continue to watch your progress. I think that you are brave for starting this blog and for now putting it on facebook. I know what your concerns were but now that you have opened yourself up to everyone it will only help you stay motivated, focused and continue to be successful. If for some reason you do get haters just think about how unhappy they must be with their own lives that they have to beat up the positive things of someone elses life just to make themselves feel better. Don’t let any negatives get to you because you are stronger than that. I’ll be keeping tabs on your journey. Love Ya Lots!!!!Jenn

Jill

Posted at 3:52 AM on February 14, 2012

I agree with this article, even though right now episode 102 has aired. Blair’s hair did look lifeless, even though wavy hair usually looks gorgeous on her.

Samantha

Posted at 4:59 PM on February 5, 2012

I disagree with the hair being messy! I think it looks absolutely stunning, the way her hair curls like natural waves, and if she left her hair straight it would have been to plain, or if she wore it up that would have brought so much attention on her face, we want to see the whole picture her hair, face, and dress.

nellie

Posted at 11:33 AM on January 11, 2012

Ah, but isn’t this how all Vera Wang brides are photographed? Buyer’s remorse?

S

Posted at 6:15 PM on January 10, 2012

Such bad posture… Straight your back woman!