'Mob Wives' Preview: Drita D'avanzo Punches Karen Gravano & Ramona Rizzo

Sun, January 8, 2012 12:00pm EST by 28 Comments
Mob Wives

Drita, Karen and Ramona battle it out on the balcony at Renee Graziano’s birthday party.

Forget about Mob Wives star Drita D’avanzo and Karen Gravano having a simple “talk” to hash out their problems. When these two get together during the Jan. 8 episode, fireworks explode at Renee Graziano‘s birthday party when Drita throws a right hook punch at Karen and Karen’s “cousin” Ramona Rizzo.

Karen thinks she’s walking outside to have a calm talk with Drita to try and figure out if they can put last season’s drama behind them, but the talk quickly turns into a heated argument. The women get so fired up that Ramona, who has been watching from the side, decides to step in.

Drita takes Ramona’s action as a threat and in return attacks. “Drita swings, now [I] automatically go off,” Ramona tells the cameras. “Bitch, be prepared to be taken down.”

Drita loses control. “I’m just swinging,” Drita admits. “I’m throwing over on the rights, lefts, like I’m literally just throwing hammers.”

Karen returns the assault. “You going to swing at me? I’m going to black your eye out,” she warns. “Check my blood line bitch. I’m coming for you.”

Drita ends up in the middle of a brawl with Ramona and Karen on top of her. “I’m not getting hit,” Drita describes. “I’m just feeling my hair getting ripped out.”

“I’m the bitch you don’t want to f*ck with, but if you’re being f*cked with, I’m probably the bitch you want to call,” states Ramona. “Drita’s acting like dog. So what do you do [when] a dog starts biting? You pull the dog away. So I’m pulling her and pulling her — and this bitch don’t stop.”

Karen gets pulled away by a bouncer. “Everyone holding me back is making me crazier because I need to teach that bitch a lesson,” she shouts.

Renee, who has been inside enjoying her party, finds out what’s happening out on the balcony and storms outside. “These bitches. Not one night could they respect me enough to behave,” she says.

The Mob Wives war rages on for season two. “I’m never going to walk away,” Drita threatens. “Never bowing down to none of you motherf*ckers. I will stand there and I will fight. I will fight until I die.”

Be sure to catch an all-new episode of Mob Wives on Jan. 8 — and check back here at HollywoodLife.com for our recap.

More Mob Wives News:

1. ‘Mob Wives’ Star Renee Graziano: ‘I Wake Up Every Day In Pain’ After Almost Dying In Surgery
  2. ‘Mob Wives’ Recap: Renee Graziano Almost Dies On The Operating Table
  3. ‘Mob Wives’ Star Renee Graziano: My Co-Stars Are Hung Up On Themselves

mark

Posted at 1:25 AM on December 28, 2013

It’s so obvious that Karen is infuriatingly JEALOUS of Drita. Lee didn’t want to marry Karen, he wanted Drita and it’s something Karen will never be able accept.
It’s PATHETIC that Karen keeps harping on this OLD B.S. and drudging up issues that she pretended were already settled. She’s out of shape & wants to look HOT like Drita.

Eli

Posted at 7:27 PM on February 23, 2012

I’m a doctor. And drita’s eye was definitely rocked. She had a back and blue plus a blood shot in her eye. Drita as she was walking outside she definitely thought it was someone else’s elbow who hit her eye when in actuality it was Karen fist. Karen had hit her an uppercut at first and then punched her again. That was definitely a hit not a poke. Whoever the nurse you are go back to nursing school. What a pity. I don’t condone violence but I speak what I saw. Furthermore, I was there that night in the party when the altercation happened. Just saying . Get your facts straight peeps. I’m not on no team. But you all should have seen Drita’s eye in person it was very damaged. They filmed 5 days after she definitely had to go to the doctor, her eye was shot closed. Just so you all know.

Patti

Posted at 5:44 PM on April 1, 2012

Why promote violence by even watching this show or any of these shows? It sets a terrible example for the younger viewing audience. Drita talks about beating people up yet she looks like if she weighs 120 pounds soaking wet she weighs alot? She has skinny noodle arms too. I guess in her circle she’s tough but I guarantee you if you took her out of her circle & she came across some other street fighting chic, she’d be on the losing side. What cracks me up is that these women are all mothers. Don’t they have activities with their child(s) school? Or better have, have some dignity to realize that after this show stops airing & the network has exploited each & everyone of them that they’ll just be has-beens? I did see that fight & I have to say Karen G cracked her good & ya what? She deserved it.

jo

Posted at 2:10 AM on February 6, 2012

Karen didn’t do that to Drita’s eye, Ramona did. After Drita throws the first hit, Ramona grabs Drita by her haor on the right side of Drita’s face, but what happened was that as she grabs her hair she also kinda sticks one of her fingers in there. Lol check it out in slow mo o just pay attention to the beginning. Plus ramona was on drita’s right side when it happened n later when Drita is talkin to carla it’s her right eye that’s red. I like the show but i don’t like that they twist things around but then again it’s just a SHOW.

Destiny

Posted at 4:35 PM on January 22, 2012

#TeamDrita ! Karen and Ramona are boff weak in my eyes . especially Ramona. If Karen Was So Hard why did yue jump in Ramona? Let Karen “Do Damage” By Her Muthafckin self . like iSaid #TeamDrita!

Gerry

Posted at 2:55 AM on January 12, 2012

I’m a nurse and the swelling on Dritas eye is from an eye poke not a black eye. As Karen tries to put it. I’m not a fan of the show but what I saw with the whole fight situation was disgraceful. Karen and Ramona seemed to afraid to face Drita one on one so like little wimps they had to jump her. And it’s funny how Ramona quicklyfabricated that lie that a guy had hit her. I feel bad for Renee but I don’t blame Drita for swinging at Karen, I actually commend her for trying to be nice to Karen. Karen has a chip on her shoulder, god knows why? She’s fat, her father is a rat( which if u really are in that lifestyle is not something to be proud of) and she had to get her “cousin” to jump Drita and that didn’t even work. I hope they take that Karen girl and Ramona off the show, it’s Mob Wives not rat’s daughters.

Maggio

Posted at 5:20 PM on January 12, 2012

Gerry! I couldnt agree more!! I love the show…and I too hope they get rid of the fat rats daughter and her fake cousin!! would love to see either one of them go toe to toe with good ole Drita.. they’d be sorry for sure…all the bragging they r doing is too much…2 on 1? whats to brag about that?? and pulling her hair??lol

Stephanie

Posted at 10:09 PM on January 24, 2012

It’s pretty pathetic to talk about someone you watch on tv like you really know them pssh okay!

Sybil

Posted at 11:29 AM on January 11, 2012

From the first fight Drita tells Karen go back to where you came from Drita are you serious she is from the states your from another country. Please don’t talk all that smack of putting people in the hospital and you see blood finish of with your going to carry a wrench around cause you fight like a wus with the hair pulling.

tanya

Posted at 5:27 PM on January 10, 2012

What friend goes a ta friend boyfriend. Were u always jealous?

tanya

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 10, 2012

Drita I don’t understand u took boxing lessons put people in hospitals threw the 1st punch but then gost rocked, so can u please stop saying u put people in hospital..oh and by the way u were pulling hair also..just a lil reality check

Roxy

Posted at 11:14 PM on January 9, 2012

Your better then them
They are haters cuz your much more pretty

shawn

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 9, 2012

I LOVE YOU DRITA,BUT DONT GET YOUR NAILS DIRTY ON THEM,YOUR WAY ABOVE THEM!!!

stacey

Posted at 11:18 AM on January 9, 2012

Good job Drita. Karen is so jealous that Lee wanted Drita and not her. Ramona, Drita would have tore her up had it been one on one. Karen your blood line is being a fat rat. So your proud you loser father killed people, then was scared to death so he became a sleezy rat. Scared that’s her bloodline!!!

Team Nobody

Posted at 1:41 PM on April 21, 2012

Drita actually gave Karen a favor ..who wants a cheating dog that does nothing but crime ?..you clearly see Drita is in misery because of him.

Drita Rules!

Posted at 1:55 AM on January 9, 2012

Who in the hell is this Ramona character and what is she doing in the show. The show is Mobwives, not the Cousin of the Mobwife. Get that idiot off the show!!!!!!!. Karen is so jeoulous of Drita. Karen get over it!!!!! The guy picked a better woman!!!! This is not about the “FRIENDSHIP”, Karen you are so pathetic,. Drita Rules!

Rachel J from the AK

Posted at 5:46 PM on January 10, 2012

Dritas stupid and ur stupid. First of all Karen and Renee are daughters. Second Dritas a fake lying weasel, that had to WEASEL her way into Karens mans life to even be a MobWife

l williams

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 8, 2012

Karen and Ramona on the show talking bout they didnt jump her, no chicks yall did jump her. Your cuz had to come and help you cause she clocked you real good. Quit being punks and fight her one on one, oh you cant do that though.

kimberly

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 8, 2012

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE SHOW…NO DRITA GOT A BLACK EYE. KAREN AND RAMONA MESS HER UP BAD. I FEEL SO BAD FOR DRITA. I LIKE KAREN THOUGH. I WANTED KAREN TO WHIP HER BUTT. BUT KAREN AND RAMONA MADE THAT GIRL GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. THEY ALMOST KILLED DRITA…I STILL LOVE YOU KAREN, BUT NEXT TIME DONT MAKE ANY ONE TAKE YOU TO THAT LEVEL NEXT TIME BECAUSE A SWEET PERSON…

jon.d

Posted at 11:45 PM on January 8, 2012

What fight was you watching girl? Them 2 big mouth cowards went to the party on purpose. Karen was to scared to face Drita alone. They jumped her and then talk all that weak tough talk. And then you say you like Karen. Did you know her father was a murderer? He murdered many of people, and she braggs about him like he was a great guy. And on top of him murdering all these people. He, by ways of our great country, was alllowed to snitch on Jon Gotti, in return he would be set free of his crimes and placed in protective custody. Karen Gravano, is almost as much as a purchase if garbage as her dad was. On national tv glorifying her scumbag father. I can only imagine how the wives and kids of her fathers victims feel watching her get to make money doing this.

nubia

Posted at 8:12 PM on January 9, 2012

kim go sit down

1 4 Drita

Posted at 7:21 PM on January 8, 2012

Well it’s about damn time she cold cocked her. Good girl Drita-proud of you!

Sha

Posted at 8:23 PM on January 8, 2012

Karen and Ramona came with the intention to get into an altercation. They sure got what they deserved!!!!

t

Posted at 1:26 AM on January 9, 2012

I’m really confused @ what everyone was watching. Ramona has been saying NOT to do anything @ Renee’s party. It was Drita who threw the first punch because she “felt” threatened..and it wasn’t until this when the fight ensued. Take all feelings out and state the facts. When they put it in slow-motion, Karen is seen punching her right in the right eye..the same one which was closed that’s why they refused to show her face. And when they did there was a clot, and it was black under the bad makeup cover-up. Get real with it everyone. Karen got her back from the hair pulling of last season.

S

Posted at 5:53 AM on January 9, 2012

The problem was that it wasn’t Ramona’s business to step in and the way she was staring at Drita while Drita and Karen were trying to hash it out was ridiculous. Ramona needs to stop being a fake cousin because her motives are very clear. She just wants to be on TV.

jond

Posted at 12:19 PM on January 9, 2012

What were we watching? What was you watching? Ramona was instigating Karen to not except Drita’s apology when they were at that restaurant. She was trying to pump Karen up, because Ramona has issues with Drita. And she herself was to much of a coward to approach Drita face to face. And you say how in slow motion you can see Karen hit Drita in the eye. First of all, that was clearly a poke in the eye. Second, who can’t hit someone when someone else is pulling that persons hair out of their head. And if YOU were watching without being bias , you can clearly see Drita throwing some vicious punches.

4 Drita

Posted at 8:05 PM on January 9, 2012

I cannot even listen to Karen and Ramona, they make me ill. Their claim to fame is from the deaths of someones, father, brother, son and unlike Renee, you see them going to a Mob Musuem and telling stories about their fathers and grandfathers like they are Hollywood stars. You know, their father and grandfather were all about the love! lol. At least Renee talks about how hard the life was and is on her and her family, like what it took from her and the price she has had to pay for it. Now about this so called fight, yes Drita had a swollen poked eye, but that looked to be from the sucker punch Karen got in when the men were holding her. Drita needs to accidently run into them one at a time and return the favor. But of course, they would never face Drita by themself. Oh, and one more thing about Karen, she is so fat and nasty she has to stuff all that sausage of hers into one of those slimmer bodysuit things and it comes out through the top by way of fat ta ta’s. ewwwww

lady505

Posted at 11:49 PM on January 11, 2012

Thank you. That’s exactly what I saw.