Sarah Hyland & Matt Prokop Gush About Living Together!

Wed, October 19, 2011 4:25pm EDT by 48 Comments

The Modern Family star reveals her feelings on shacking up with her boyfriend in LA.

What makes their living situation so unique is that Sarah Hyland, 20, and Matt Prokop, 21, talk about it freely!

While appearing on The View on October 19, Sarah and her boyfriend were grilled by the ladies on their living situation.

“We met at mix and match for High School Musical 3, but were never paired up,” Matt told the ladies. This was a process where producers wanted to see which couple had the best chemistry. At the time, Sarah lived in New York and Matt in Los Angeles and they started out as friends.

After Sarah went to LA, she was like “Okay, let’s try this [living together].” They were 19 when they first moved in with each other.

But how does Sarah feel about living with her boyfriend? “I like it, I like it, I like it,” she said.

“I have someone who can always test my cooking,” Matt adds, “We’re like the couple on Whitney, we’re a sweatpants couple!”

Whoopie Goldberg even made a note “Look how comfortable they are [with each other].” It’s true, the two have great chemistry!

How does Sarah attempt to keep their house tidy? “I clean up the puppy pads,” she laughs.

According to AOL TV, earlier this year when Sarah visited the ladies she told them the pros and cons of living with her BF, “Pros, it’s cheaper. Cons, we’re both really lazy. So, laundry and dishes, we complain about that.”

It’s nice to see a young couple in Hollywood making their relationship work! Matt and Sarah are set to star in the Disney Channel original movie, Geek Charming, airing November 11th!

Shubham

Posted at 5:01 AM on April 27, 2013

I love you sarah but you are already staying with matt but i hope so you should respect my feeling,love you shubham

Shubham

Posted at 4:55 AM on April 27, 2013

I love you sarah but you are already staying with matt so i think you should respect my feeling

fa

Posted at 8:35 AM on June 20, 2012

they have to marry at all

Isabella

Posted at 1:12 PM on June 10, 2012

Haha they look like they could be related.

Christian

Posted at 2:53 AM on June 7, 2012

YALL SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timmy

Posted at 8:13 PM on May 28, 2012

They shouldn’t be gushing about living in sin! They are probably fornicating without the benefit of marriage.

mlw

Posted at 10:57 PM on June 15, 2012

haha, well that is the best part ;p

Genesis

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 30, 2012

Okay, but let’s just make this a hypothetical situation: In this hypothetical situation, they aren’t fornicating, they are just a man and a woman living together. I do believe in God, but they share no information about fornicating, therefore only gushing about living together. And, I mean, even if they were fornicating without being married, they’re not the first. This article is just to talk about the happy couple moving in together and being happy, so do not talk about ‘living in sin’ in this article which is supposed to be romantic. And it’s not like YOU don’t sin everyday, because everyone does, even without wanting to. So please, do not talk about sinning and just enjoy the article of the very happy couple. Have a nice day.

biuro rachunkowe opole

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 18, 2012

I like the valuable information you supply on your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again right here frequently. I’m relatively sure I will be told many new stuff right here! Good luck for the following!

primark shop

Posted at 4:01 PM on May 15, 2012

I do accept as true with all the ideas you have introduced on your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for starters. May you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

fun toys

Posted at 12:22 PM on May 8, 2012

Thank you for every other fantastic article. Where else may just anyone get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the search for such info.

Lovebugg

Posted at 10:54 AM on April 22, 2012

I love seeing couples in pictures it always makes me smile to know that they are with someone that they love and hopefully will a always be with. Selena and Justin … So cute but yet make the wrong decisions in there life they have both changed since they started dating but that’s the thing be with sOmeone who doesn’t care who you are on the inside but what you are on the outside. I want someone who loves me for me not because I am pretty or popular because I am 100% me,and that is exacally what these people are like they love each other for who the other person is and will be together for ever. Best wishes matt and Sara

The best

Posted at 7:08 PM on June 17, 2012

Thats what makes me happy

kyle

Posted at 10:21 PM on June 13, 2013

its cool that their dating it makes me soooooooo happy