Pippa Middleton's Royal Wedding Butt Was Fake, Says Expert! Do YOU Think She Padded It?

Fri, August 12, 2011 11:37am EDT by 5 Comments

According to an expert on TLC’s ‘Crazy For Pippa,’ which aired Aug. 11, Pippa Middleton used butt pads to make her behind the envy and desire of the entire world at William and Kate’s royal wedding! Can you believe it?

Ever since she stepped out in a gorgeous ivory gown fitted beautifully over her round and high behind on her sister’s wedding day, Pippa Middleton has been one hot commodity. Women want to be her, while men want to be WITH her. And it wasn’t just Pippa’s gorgeous smile and charming demeanor that won us over…it was her flawless body! However, now experts are claiming what we saw that faithful day wasn’t the real thing!

“I’m not convinced [her butt] is completely natural,” an expert said on TLC’s special, Crazy for Pippa, which aired last night, explaining, “Because I think if you look at other photos of her and you see her in jeans, she’s got quite a flat bottom, but I think possibly for the day, for that gorgeous dress, she may have had some sort of pants that gave her a little bit of a lift, or even a little bit of padding.”

Honestly, we have to agree! After the wedding we were privy to photos of Pippa, 27, in her bikini and her bottom didn’t seem nearly as voluptuous as it did in her bridesmaid dress. That said, we know she’s obsessed with working out and has even participated in a duathlon — so maybe her behind is actually hard earned and NOT fake.

Regardless of whether it was au natural or not, Kate looked stunning on her sister’s wedding day and the world will not soon forget it!

How to lose weight fast has never been easier

Posted at 11:04 PM on July 10, 2012

I really appreciate your site. I am just getting started on the Internet. I am retired now. There is quite a rich diversity of information in blogs so I am getting involved and commenting. I think I really appreciate the basics of what you have here in this blog. I am approaching this from all sides, sonce I recently started my own website with its own blog. I put my site and email in the allocated spaces. Is this acceptable? I hope this is allright. TheVeryBest2You 13 6

Mar

Posted at 4:19 PM on August 16, 2011

What? I can´t even see her butt with the pads on hahaha. In South America you will know what a butt really means…

j

Posted at 5:03 AM on August 13, 2011

I am from America. The south to be more specific. This backside, padded or no, would not even qualify as a shapely behind south of the mason-dixon line. That is literally the flattest rear I have seen make a headline in any paper EVER. Completely bland & unexciting, & decidedly boring & flat. Yawn…….

Hannah

Posted at 5:41 PM on August 12, 2011

Padded with what? Air?

GiGi

Posted at 12:54 PM on August 12, 2011

“Regardless of whether or not it was au natural, KATE looked stunning on her sister’s wedding day…”??? come on.