Emma Roberts Reveals Why She's Team Bella!

Tue, June 14, 2011 4:38pm EST by 7 Comments

Emma knows what it’s like to be on the bad side of ‘Twilight’ fans, so she’s playing it safe by siding with the beautiful Bella!

Emma Roberts, 20, loves Twilight, but don’t expect her to pick between Team Edward and Team Jacob! HollywoodLife.com spoke exclusively with the stunning actress at the premiere of her coming-of-age film The Art of Getting By, hosted by the Cinema Society and Alice+Olivia on June 13. She explained the reasoning behind her surprising choice!

“I’m team Bella,” she said. “I feel so much pressure choosing between Edward and Jacob that I just am going for Bella!”

We don’t blame Emma one bit! In 2010, she appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and revealed she was Team Jacob. In turn, devoted Robert Pattinson fans attacked Emma on Twitter, causing her to shut down her account!

But Emma really is a Twi-hard at heart: “I read all of the books a while ago. I haven’t seen all of the movies but I’ve read all of the books — I loved them!”

We can tell you that Emma is absolutely unbelievable in person and we were so happy to hear that no matter what she’s Team Twilight!

Don’t forget to check out her new film The Art of Getting By when it hits theaters June 17!

— Chloe Melas

Get More About Breaking Dawn and Twilight Stars Here!

1. Want Hair Like Kristen Stewart? Twilight Hairstyling Tools Being Released In October!
  2. If Your BF Isn’t Cool With You Having Guy Friends Like Rob Pattinson Is With Kristen Stewart, Can It Last?
  3. ‘Breaking Dawn’ To Invade Comic-Con — Will Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Be There?

Manschettknappar

Posted at 1:34 PM on April 25, 2012

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear idea

SADIA

Posted at 2:12 AM on October 29, 2011

i am so impressed that there could be so sincere love,Bella and Edwards are a perfect couple

Hugo

Posted at 10:02 AM on June 25, 2011

A lot of Robert fans are just like bieber fans..Crazy and always making a fuss about him!

jeannie

Posted at 9:49 PM on June 16, 2011

I am a huge TWILIGHT fan,as I have all the movies that are out and all the books. I have read all the books 13 times each and seen all the movies at least 30 times each.If you are a true fan then you are a team everone……I LOVE THEM ALL.EDWARD-BELLA-JACOB-ALICE-CARLISE-JASPER-ESMEE-AND ALMOST ROSE.But what the heck i’m a big fan what can I say GO CULLEN’S…….

Elise

Posted at 12:38 PM on June 16, 2011

That is NOT why the fans shut here down. She was RUDE to Rob on that show. Guess it is because she is such good friends with Mike (Kirsten’s ex) She was rude to him and his parents were there, that is why she was bashed by the fans. Please get your facts straight. Thanks!

sue

Posted at 5:46 PM on June 15, 2011

im team bella and i love emma roberts she did a photo shoot with kristen of up and coming young stars in hollywood also i like emma because she is team taylor but cant say it because of crazy rob fans that are not doing him any good at all

LisaB

Posted at 11:20 AM on June 15, 2011

I would guess a lot of people are going to be Team Bella after Breaking Dawn is released.