'Mob Wives' Renee Graziano V. Carla Facciolo: Their Feelings Now About Explosive Fight!

Fri, May 27, 2011 4:00pm EDT by 5 Comments

Renee’s upset again that Carla had the nerve to be so disrespectful in her house. But Carla says she just wished Renee had come to her one-on-one to discus their differences in private!

Mob Wives star Renee Graziano has had time to calm down since VH1 filmed the explosive fight between her and Carla Facciolo at her house. But when the episode aired on May 22 showing the battle that transpired over Carla’s boyfriend, all of those angry and hurt feelings came back for Renee. Carla, on the other hand, believes that the past is in the past — and just hopes Renee can handle situations differently in the future!

“Prior to this episode I was fine,” Renee tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “After seeing it and watching them [Drita D'avanzo and Carla] set me up and talk the s**t that they did about me, has definitely opened up a wound that was pretty much almost healed.”

“The bottom line was that Drita complained about Karen [Gravano] coming into her home and disrespecting her children, but then they came into my house and physically … ” says Renee. “My son was very disturbed over watching that. So as far as I’m concerned, they’re very much on the back burner.”

Renee says she was just trying to make her friend see that she’s worth more than dating a loser. “All I was trying to tell her is that I think that she’s better than that,” says Renee. “She was defending him [her boyfriend] not realizing that this was about her.”

Carla just wishes that Renee would have handled things differently. ‘Don’t talk about it to the world and say bad things about someone,” says Carla. “Talk to me one on one and maybe the conversation would have been a little bit better.”

And with regards to her boyfriend, Carla thinks Renee should have minded her own business. “In her eyes she thought that I deserved better,” explains Carla. “I can understand a friend telling you maybe you deserve better. But she really doesn’t know what the boy ever did for me. He’s very good to me always, my kids especially.”

But Carla’s over it. “I’m not upset with Renee at all — I knew it happened and we were done with that,” Carla tells us. “She says she doesn’t lie. I say she does lie sometimes. That’s why we argue.”

BFFs — whose side are you on — Renee’s or Carla’s?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Mob Wives Stories:

1. Drita & Karen Battle Over Lee!
  2. Karen & Drita Will Have Tension Over Lee!
  3. Karen Wasn’t In The Witness Protection Program!

Sophia

Posted at 7:44 PM on June 21, 2011

Renee had every right to speak her mind on Carla’s boyfriend, I feel like a friend is supposed to keep it real with you all the time and I would definitely expect my friend to tell me any dirt that she has on my boyfriend, because I consider that as her, looking out for me. This is my take on the incident that ended in a fight. Carla knows d*mn well that her boyfriend is a scum bag, she only got mad at Renee because Renee pointed it out…basically she is offended by the truth. She doesn’t want to leave him because he treats her like a queen, so she figures that she will be losing out on a lot if she breaks-up with him and that’s something she doesn’t intend to do.

A word of advice to Carla: He’s a pervert dump him!

Beyoncca

Posted at 11:37 PM on June 1, 2011

Carla’s the most stupid and useless castmember.
No Carla next season please. Carla adds nothing but gossip. Carla’s too chicken sh** to speak her mind to her castmates faces so she goes behind everyones backs. Carla’s so pathetic.
Carla the phony wants everyone to believe the reason she stopped the relationship with her childrens father when he was incarcerated, was a decision that she came to previous to his being jailed. What a liar. I’m sure before he went to jail she spent plenty of his money and enjoyed the life style he afforded her until the dough wasn’t coming in then she fell out of love.Typical
Carla is the fakest loser. Carla’s son has absolutely no respect for her, perhaps Carla should focus less on how Renee feels about her perverted boyfriend and spend more time with her children who obviously are fighting for her attention.

Chris

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 28, 2011

If my man started grabbing my friends.. There would be a problem! Carla’s f**kin stupid! If he can grab and check out other girls infront of you, well guess what baby..Hes doing alot worse behind your back! Sone women are just so desperate for a man that they’ll put up with anything!

kelly sanders

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 28, 2011

Carla is an idiot. Renee conversation with her boyfriend is on camera. She is ignoring the truth. Renee was not lying because it was filmed by VH1. Carla should ask for the tape and then dump him.

Judy C

Posted at 12:59 AM on May 28, 2011

Like the show. Enjoying seeing Staten Island, which is very Italian. Staten Isl women are very unique even though Renee and the girls dont represent us exactly, there are ALOT of women on SI who have sons, husbands dads & brothers “in college”. Not saying SI is all conected,but we are an island, and the expression”you know who I know” seems to fit. We are small in a big way; There is no better place to come from than Staten Island. Thats why Karen came back.