Jesse James Disses Sandra Bullock: Kat Von D 100% Better In Bed! What A Jerk!

Thu, May 5, 2011 10:11am EDT by 12 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

Jesse calls his fiancee Kat Von D a ‘vixen’ — and says Sandra made him feel unloved! He’s still a loser!

Poor Sandra Bullock! She’s never going to be able to push her pathetic ex-husband Jesse James out of the spotlight. Jesse went on Howard Stern’s Sirius satellite show on May 4 — and says Sandra was a lousy lover!

Howard asks Jesse: “Who’s more fun in bed — Sandra Bullock or Kat Von D?”

Jesse quickly supports his latest fiancee, Kat. “That one’s an easy no-brainer,” Jesse says. “100 percent! She’s a vixen, man. I love her.”

So what does Kat do that turns him on so much? “The way she gets in my head and makes me feel,” says Jesse. “It’s a mental thing — just connected on a whole different level.”

“I’m devoting my life to this chick and she’s rad,” Jesse continues. And “if she cheated on me, I would forgive her and still love her.”

When it comes to cheating, Jesse is the king — so we’d guess he should know!

He also claims Sandra never made him feel loved the way Kat does. Sandra “could stand there in front of the world and say she loved me, but in my mind I was thinking, ‘Yeah? Bulls**t. You don’t love me. I’m just some biker kid,'” Jesse says.

Jesse also claims Kat stood by him when his cheating ways broke up his relationship with Sandra and made him an outcast.

“When everybody kind of turned their back on me and … and totally persecuted me and, like, nobody wanted to be my friend — she was there for me through all of it,” Jesse says of Kat. “Who would imagine that one year later I would be happier than I’ve ever been? There’s only one now — and one forever.”

How awful! Did Jesse have to jab Sandra that way on national radio? He’s already done enough to break her heart — now this?

BFFs — what do you think of Jesse’s over-sharing on Howard Stern?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Stories:

1. Sandra Cuts Off Contact With Jesse’s Kids!
  2. Jesse’s Tell-All Book: He Spills On His Affair!
  3. Sandra Devastated By Jesse’s Engagement!

Sweetcitywoman

Posted at 2:47 PM on May 10, 2011

Jesse should know that there are somethings better left unspokena he’s an a*& for not keeping his mouth shut. In his interview he also stated he needed to just stick with hanging around ‘his people’ – bikers, mechanics, etc. He claimed these people don’t judge him. It’s not that they don’t judge you Jesse, they just condone your behavior and that makes you feel more comfortable. Ok, so you cheated. Lots of people cheat and lots of people have self-esteem problems, difficult childhoods, and many feel unloved because they can’t seem to love themselves. Yet, once they acknowledge their shortcomings and move on in life they don’t bash those who tried to love them and share their lives at a time when they were still in denial. Sandra loved you and stuck by you. She doesn’t deserve to read Kat is better in bed and loves you the mostest. Hang around with whoever you want Jesse, but don’t dis others just because you don’t fit in.

Rach

Posted at 11:22 AM on May 6, 2011

Disgusting and disrespectful. I pray that Sandra will find a guy who will treat her right. And him saying he didn’t believe she loved him? He’s blaming her for his own insecurities and inability to trust.

Krystal T

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 5, 2011

OMIGOSH!I CANNPT BELIEVE wat a jerk he is!!! i luv sandra!!! i dont know wat she saw in jesse anyways!!! sandra should deserve better!! kat looks like a devils daughter btw!!!

Jacalyn

Posted at 6:02 PM on May 5, 2011

There is no end to this guys stupidity and trashiness.

Heather

Posted at 3:29 PM on May 5, 2011

kat Van D is nearly as ugly as rumor willis

gbtw

Posted at 5:45 PM on May 5, 2011

lol… despite jesse constantly proving himself to be a bigger and bigger db, i think kat is beautiful. rumer, on the other hand… yikes. that’s one ugly girl.

Ashley

Posted at 1:43 PM on May 5, 2011

Jesse & Kate Gosselin should get together. Kate’s always bashing Jon and Jesse bashed Sandra, and they always make themselves look like the victims when it’s their own doing that makes them look bad. Let Jon adopt the kids and Jesse & Kate can live unhappily ever after.

Ros

Posted at 1:43 PM on May 5, 2011

100% better? With that look, no wonder she will do anything. And who cares what this low life lunatic said, he just wants to be in the tabloid again. Tell him to take his picture, write idiot then stamp it on his forehead and post it to his website.

Krystal T

Posted at 7:52 PM on May 5, 2011

omg!! i totally agree with honk and ros!!

yeah yeah

Posted at 12:13 PM on May 5, 2011

what a jerk he is never gonna know what he is missing out on just wait til they get older sandra is still gonna be prettty with a rockin body and kat is gonn abe all old with wrinkly tatoos!

Honk

Posted at 10:49 AM on May 5, 2011

What a loser! First of all if he showed that he loved Sandra he wouldn’t have cheated on her to start with. Why is it that when someone cheats instead of saying I made a mistake PLEASE forgive me they have to bash the victim. “She didn’t love me whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” I was sooooooooooooo good to her. I kept all the affairs quiet as long as I could shouldn’t I at least get points for that. Hope they have a great cheating life together. Sandra did come out ahead she got rid of the jerk before she adopted her wonderful baby.

Robin