Tiger Woods' Mistress Loredana Jolie Writes Tell-All Book Detailing Tiger's Sexual Fetishes & Fantasies About Men!

Mon, October 25, 2010 8:53am EDT by 8 Comments
Getty Images, Splashnews.com

Getty Images, Splashnews.com

The alleged mistress claims Tiger loved to watch girl-on-girl action, have threesomes, AND Loredana says Elin was a total gold digger — do you believe it?

One of Tiger Woods‘ many mistresses has decided to kiss and tell.

Loredana Jolie, a 27-year-old naked model from the Bronx, claims that Tiger had very explicit sexual fantasies and that they even acted out some of them together. Loredana has decided to compile all 20 of her sexual encounters with the disgraced golfer in a book, The Real Diary: Lessons from the Good Time Girl to Champion, which is set to hit bookstores right around the anniversary of Tiger crashing his escalade last year.

“He liked to watch girl-on-girl and the girls would occasionally join us,” she writes in the book obtained by the New York Post. “I would make him fantasize. I would ask him what if I had another guy here with me while he was there with me. It kind of turned him on a little.”

Loredana also revealed Tiger’s size — the private kind. She claims he was, misusing the adverb, “largely endowed.”

But Loredana doesn’t stop there, she goes on to attack Tiger’s ex-wife Elin Nordegren, and basically blame his cheating on her!

“Obviously they didn’t have such a close relationship because if I was in his house where the hell was she?” she writes. “If I had my husband, I would make sure I know [who] was coming to my house. At that point I started realizing it was more or less financial reason why they were married — she was in it for the money.”

Jolie also claims Tiger had more than an addiction to sex.

“Tiger was kind of addicted to pills. I saw him taking sleeping pills and painkillers. He had a sever sleeping disorder and he could not sleep at night.”

Will YOU pick up a copy of Loredana’s sexual “diary” when it comes out next month?

— Chloe Melas

Arawak Aventura

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 4, 2012

That is very attention-grabbing, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up for searching for more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

roofing Orlando FL

Posted at 12:16 AM on April 10, 2012

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to offer one thing back and help others such as you helped me.

Computer repairs in Kent

Posted at 4:11 PM on April 9, 2012

Great blog lots of posts Looks like alot of effort has Been taken here

Devon

Posted at 5:31 AM on March 8, 2011

I believe Adam and Eve were the first known humans. So how did we evolve from them? Was Adam a cheater or did he have insest? Think about it. Adam & Eve had a child (children)that eventually grew old enough to mate. Who mated with the girls? Men have always had more than one mate since the beginning of human existence.

Elin is no fool! She knew what his life was like. Famous, young, rich, and always on the road. Did she think he would only be a player on ther golf course? Yes I’m sure once reality set in, she was hurt. Who wouldn’t be, but while he was away, she enjoyed what his lifestle provided.

There are women who have faced the same with unwealthy men. Some found a way to make it work, while others ended it. I’m sure these women would love to receive the kind of settlement Elin received. I’m just sayin.

Carmen

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 2, 2010

This prostitute is immoral, repugnant and insensitive!!! How can she blame Elin Nordegren who is the true victim of this ordeal??? Tiger Woods himself said that the reason for his sordid secret life was that he felt entitled! Money and fame went to his head and he though he could get away with it!!! Members of Tiger’s inner circle were assisting and helping him with the deceit and betrayal!!! They are all as guilty as Tiger and they all will eventually pay for their actions!!! No one can escape KARMA!!!

Devon

Posted at 5:33 AM on March 8, 2011

.Carmen. There is no such thing as KARMA,there’s only LIFE. No matter who you are, or what what you’ve done, you will laugh, cry, shed tears, feel physical and emotional pain, get older, and die. These things happen to everyone Saints, Nuns, Priests, babbies, the young and the old. So Tiger is no different. So he cheated and got caught. I dont know why this is so shocking to people.

anna

Posted at 9:53 AM on October 25, 2010

She said back in January that she had seen Tiger w/men on numerous occasions – does she not know what the truth is? What a worthless piece of trash.

carmen

Posted at 9:08 AM on October 25, 2010

Everything she says in this book is in contradiction to what she said when she first came on the scene last winter. She is lying and do not believe what she has written – another immoral sleaze who is trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame.