EXCLUSIVE REPORT! All The Details On Bethenny Frankel's Wedding!

Sun, March 28, 2010 8:30pm EST by 15 Comments
BauerGriffin.com (2)

BauerGriffin.com (2)

Congrats on your wedding, Bethenny! HollywoodLife.com was on the scene, and we’ve got all the scoop for our BFFs!

Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy finally said “I do” today during a small ceremony at New York’s Four Seasons restaurant. Bethenny made her grand entrance at around 5:08 p.m. for the big event, which started at 7 p.m. She arrived in curlers and an outrageous white sweatsuit with “bride” printed in glittery lettering on the back and the bottom, before getting ready and slipping into her dress. We spotted Ramona Singer with husband Mario, Alex McCord, Simon van Kempen and Hoda Kotb — and though the guests were required to stay mum for the most part, Ramona did chat with HollywoodLife.com exclusively about the big day, including her words of wisdom for new bride Bethenny!

Ramona told us she wants Bethenny to know that “communication and trust” are the cornerstones of any good marriage. Husband Mario added, “I’m wishing them all the best.”

To get ready for the big event, Ramona told us she went to Equinox gym to stretch. “I did some stretches so my legs won’t tighten up when I start to dance,” she admitted. She told us she was most excited to just see Bethenny finally walking down the aisle.

We’ll be interested to see how well she dances in her long, elegant gown, designed by Kimberly Towers. “[Kimberly] is a very talented designer,” Ramona told us. “I actually wore one of her dresses when I renewed my vows.”

Hoda, in a short black cocktail dress by Nicole Miller, also offered her well wishes to the happy couple. “I wish her the best of luck!” she told us.

Alex opted for a black gown, designed by John Galliano.

The role of ring bearer was played by Bethenny’s 8-year-old dog Cookie, who was promptly escorted to the Four Seasons Hotel by her dog walker following the ceremony.

After the ceremony finished up, the reception had a wide selection of food. According to Ramona, appetizers included caviar in carved out mini potatoes topped with sour cream, puff shells with egg yolk, and lobster with sherry dipping sauce. For the main course, guests had a choice between Dover Sole or Filet Mignon.

Ramon also said, “The moment you walked in, drinks were served on silver platters.” Guests even received preferential treatment with special drink requests. Other sources also report that Bethenny asked the Four Seasons Restaurant to have the bar stocked with “almost two bottles per guest of Robert Mondavi Private Selection wines.”

A Four Seasons employee told HollywoodLife.com that the wedding was an hour long, followed by a reception, and he expected it to end between midnight and 1 a.m.

“The music was great, we danced up a storm. And so much love from everyone there filled the room,” Ramona added.

Wow! So much excitement. Congrats on your nuptials, Bethenny — we couldn’t be happier for you!

Click for more pics of Bethenny and Jason on PopSugar.com.

— Lindsey DiMattina & Andy Swift

Read More on Bethenny & Her Wedding:

1. Bethenny Frankel, Today’s Your Big Day!
  2. We Know Who Wasn’t Invited to Bethenny’s Wedding!
  3. EXCLUSIVE REPORT! All The Details On Bethenny Frankel’s Wedding!
  4. EXCLUSIVE!  Bethenny Frankel Says ‘I’m A Real Housewife!’

Follow HollywoodLife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Free Android Applications

Posted at 9:11 AM on June 6, 2012

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the closing phase :) I deal with such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

sheath wedding dress

Posted at 12:49 AM on April 11, 2012

of course like your web site but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to tell the reality however I will certainly come again again.

Mariac

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 31, 2010

Bravo paid for the entire shin dig at the Four Seasons so of course it was grand. I am sure MOST of the 70 guests were Jason’s friends/family, as Beth is so hateful she could not scare up a room full of people unless they work for her. How can someone like her have true friends ? She is a backstabber and one day will realize that her former BFF Jill was a good friend, as were all of the HWs except maybe Kelly? You reap what sow and she has sowed nothing but nastiness and hate disguised as these supposedly hilarious ‘zingers”. hey was your ‘mentor ” Martha Stewart in attendance ? I thought not. You are a POSER !

starsarealligned

Posted at 6:36 PM on March 29, 2010

Tacky. Beyond tacky.

Why isn’t here hair done?

Why does she have “bride” bejeweled twice on her backside? Once would be sufficient.

Her sweatshirt is a bit too short. NO WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE A YUCKY WOMAN’S PREGNANT TUMMY. PLEASE KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF BETHENNY, INCLUDING YOUR BIRTHING VIDEO TO COME.

Why does Bethenny wear so much makeup all the time? Calm down on the makeup.

Why would someone so old want to have a baby??? She is going to be a grandmother age by the time the kid is in elementary school.

Bianca

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 23, 2010

To stars are alligned,
You obviously are the tacky one. Bethenny is barely 40 years old, hardly an old lady!! You ignorant fool, it is called security at that age. And, “pregnant tummys” are hardly “yucky”, it is people like you that bring shame onto the pregnant body. It is how life is created, go read a biology book.

Tiffany Lowe

Posted at 11:03 AM on March 29, 2010

I saw a pretty funny posting on Red Carpet Report. There are more details on there.

SnookiWooky

Posted at 5:44 AM on March 29, 2010

Am I missing something? Where are the DETAILS?

Lux

Posted at 11:25 PM on March 28, 2010

From my favorite line in Norm Macdonald’s best picture, Dirty Work…

“WHooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooo
cares?!?!??!”

Sugar

Posted at 10:50 PM on March 28, 2010

This woman comes off as a backbiting smart mouth that drops “friends” when she no longer needs them. I feel sorry for that fiance she’s hooked.

mimi

Posted at 10:48 AM on March 29, 2010

you are right Sugar, but she hated to be in that position, eating the crumbs from the riches table, Bethanney wants to do it all by herself and to succeed…..but lets hope it will not backfire?????, because what comes around goes around……good luck and congrats to both of you…..may your wishes come true Bethanney……..mimi…p.s may she be quite for a while!!!!!!

lindsey

Posted at 9:21 PM on March 28, 2010

Bethenny, u looked so happy today. P.s. cookie is so cute! Now I want my dog Hendrix to be the ring boy on my wedding day. lol jk but it was still a fun idea!

Roslyn G

Posted at 8:46 PM on March 28, 2010

Bethenny and Jason I am thrilled for you both. Best wishes today and always.

We love you Bethenny and are happy for your success both personal and business.

Dara

Posted at 12:16 PM on October 28, 2010

I agree with you. Do you or anyone know the music Betheny processed into the wedding? I was told Handel’s Messiah. The song is 4 hours long and I don’t know how to find where that part of the music is.My daughter is getting married and would like to use the same music. My husband erased the show i had taped.Help!

Dara

Posted at 11:06 PM on October 28, 2010

My question was not about the music at Betheny’s reception. I need to know tne song she walked up the aisle to. Thanks in advance ladies. Help!!!

Jennifer

Posted at 6:01 AM on February 6, 2011

Hi Dara
Can you tell me the music that Bethenny walked down the aisle too please?