Amanda Bynes Tweets About Rumored BF, Kid Cudi: 'Turns Out I Prefer Chocolate Over Vanilla'

Fri, February 5, 2010 6:31pm EDT by 13 Comments

020510_bynes_cudi_inset_544_90713903

Whoa, Amanda Bynes! You’re obsessed with your new BF, Kid Cudi — this is a side of you we never thought we’d see.

Forget about that cute little Nickelodeon tween from the 90s, Amanda Bynes is a W-O-M-A-N. After initially denying the two were an item, the starlet suddenly just can’t stop tweeting about her rumored new man, rapper Kid Cudi — and apparently he’s very good in bed.

“It’s amazing how good it feels when someone knows how to love your body! I am having withdrawals from a certain guy lol :)” the 23-year-old starlet tweeted Feb. 4, adding, “So turns out i prefer chocolate over vanilla. interesting.”

Interesting indeed. Even though she won’t tell us who the mystery guy is — “I’d say his name if we’re an OFFICIAL couple and we AGREED to tell people” — all tweets and sightings point to Kid Cudi.

When the 26-year-old Day ‘N’ Nite rapper walked away from the Grammy’s minus a three-time loser, Amanda wrote, “Ummmm I’m irritated that a certain guy didn’t win certain awards,” adding “but he deserved them!” (Cudi thought so too, a source to Hollywoodlife.com tells us he refused to do interviews at the Universal Motown after party the same day, because he was “upset he didn’t win anything.”)

Just how serious is this random new couple?

“The guy I love is the most talented person ever!” Amanda, 23, raved Jan. 24, adding, “He inspires me to be better! *heart* awww we should get married.”

Stage five clinger alert!!! You must abort, Amanda. We hate to break it to you, but girl, you’ve got it bad. We love that you’re totally into this guy, but be careful not to smother him, before you catch a case of he’s just not that into you.

Juli2726

Posted at 11:56 PM on April 9, 2011

Omfg I love kid cudi& his music! And I love how he’s a pothead(: hahahaha. I can just listen to his music and chill, him and kanye are the only two I consider GOOD these days<3 when I heard cudderisback, I couldn't believe he had a thing with Amanda bynes. I picture him liking different types of girls, idk it's just wierd.

Bcnu

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 29, 2011

KiD CuDi is the best

Andrea Buonavita

Posted at 3:34 PM on August 3, 2010

in cudderisback kid cudi raps about Amanda.. awesome song.. love you Cudi :)

RAE

Posted at 12:46 PM on May 26, 2010

I LOVE KID CUDI

BrickSquad

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 10, 2010

lol..maybe she is as much of a stoner as cudi is..:P

Kathy

Posted at 7:31 PM on May 3, 2010

That’s it Amanda, lower your standards and date those that “represent” the highest AIDS rate among straight men.

Trina

Posted at 9:23 AM on May 12, 2010

Thats right kATHY…because “those” people that dont “represent” the highest AIDS rate among straight men are the very same stupid motherf*ckers that brought that sh*t to america. you dumb bitch.

oh…btw, i love cudi’s music.

cho cao moon lovin

Posted at 2:43 PM on November 6, 2010

you racist skank white trash whore

Black King

Posted at 11:53 PM on February 25, 2010

Once they go black they never go back.

???

Posted at 1:07 PM on February 13, 2010

Can you blame her.

chris

Posted at 8:27 PM on February 12, 2010

they def are together or were. kid cudi wrote on one of his newest songs “cudderisback”..”want to get up on my mind, wanna know about me and amanda bynes”…

BumbleBee

Posted at 11:09 PM on February 5, 2010

LOOOL @ stage give clinger. Girlfriend needs to settle down.

AverageJoe

Posted at 6:58 PM on December 5, 2010

once you go black we DONT want you back