Posted Tue, March 15, 2011 12:44am EDT

Ashley Hebert Is The Next 'Bachelorette!' Do You Think She Will Find Love?

Posted Tue, March 15, 2011 12:44am EDT

Ashley may not have won ‘Bachelor’ Brad’s heart, but now she’s getting her own go at love on ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette!’

Ashley Hebert is the next Bachelorette! The exciting news was announced on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live! on March 15. “I’ve been single for almost four years,” Ashley said. “I’m excited — I’m making up for lost time.”

The 26-year-old dental student first won our hearts as she competed on The Bachelor for Brad Womack. But when she made it to the final three contestants, Brad sent her home. He claimed not to see a future with Ashley.

With Brad now engaged to Emily Maynard, Ashley has moved on and is getting her own chance at finding love on The Bachelorette!

BFFs — do you think Ashley will be lucky this time around?

- Lindsey DiMattina

kufu

Posted at 9:24 PM on March 23, 2011

I have lots of insecurities. Everyone has them. But I also have a lot of confidence. Doesn’t stop me from thinking Ashley is super fugg. Fugly is not the new pretty. And she acted a little crazy on the show. She would get so uncomfortable when someone tried to get her to be serious. The conversations were always about her and she talked waaaaaaaaaaaay too much. I like the bachelorette, but I will not be watching this season. That girl is far too annoying to watch an entire season. I so wish Emily would have dumped Brad and became the new Bachelorette!

Marilyn

Posted at 5:42 PM on March 23, 2011

Disappointed also..I think Ashley H is way off the charts with being insecure and immature. I don’t see her the settling down type at all. Insecure and Immature are not qualities that make a relationship. Those are 2 of the biggest turnoffs especially when your looking for someone to settle down with. Bad decision!

kris

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 21, 2011

I think Ashley is a great choice. She is beautiful! Hardly annoying at all. I was reading about some of the haters on here… guess what, ABC is obviously smarter than all of us and knows what gets high ratings so they picked her. Ugly women are like men, they have to work. So Im sure the women on here calling Ahley UGLY have some insecurities of their own.

cuten

Posted at 9:58 PM on March 17, 2011

LOVE ASHLEY!!!!!!!! so excited! shes sooo cute and sweet and all of the other girls seemed to really like her!

Leisha

Posted at 12:52 AM on March 17, 2011

Why dont they ever have someone other than a caucasian woman on as the bachelorette? I am getting tired if seeing ABC reuse the same people over and over and over again. Let’s change it up!

Mina

Posted at 9:02 PM on March 16, 2011

I’m pretty disappointed with their choice. Won’t be watching this season. Wish they’d picked someone more likable, like the other Ashley. This Ashley is just kind of annoying.

Beth

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 16, 2011

What a horrible decision by ABC and their casting department. I hate this trend that they just keep recycling the same people over and over. Get new people and keep it interesting!

annmarie

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 15, 2011

this is disappointing!! the past few seasons have been people that have already had there chance on the show! they need to pick new people, ashley is insecure and BORING!!

brooke

Posted at 3:11 PM on March 15, 2011

Disappointed

kar

Posted at 10:47 AM on March 15, 2011

shes boring and insecure. why can’t ABC just pick a totally different bachelorette? why is there this consistency with picking someone that was on the bachelor? its getting boring. get someone NEW in there that will make the show more exciting. Ashley is dull and I can’t imagine watching her every monday for weeks. BLEH!!
and what about her school? she can just go and put that on hold for something like this? shows how dumb she is. put your life into your school, finish that first and then find the time to have a man in your life.

mar

Posted at 9:00 AM on March 15, 2011

Ashley is precious and absolutely beautiful! Ahhhh…have you seen her??? I think she has a great personality from the small amout of time that we saw her on t.v. I will definately be watching! Good luck Ashley H!

nickie

Posted at 2:42 AM on March 15, 2011

Ok wow.. I’m judging what I saw on tv and yaa i dont know her but I was questioning what she kept saying herself and questioning what she said SHE wanted. Her words were i know who i wanna be and that is a dentist and im determined to get there. He’s the one who asked well are u gonna have time for ‘us’ and not once she said yaa so what was she looking for with Brad, if not love?? She can put her life on hold but its DENTISTRY that she’s studying, not make-up school that she can just put on hold all of a sudden. Either way, I’m only judging the fact that so far she can’t make up her damn mind but she better have if she’s doing the show.

toni

Posted at 2:40 AM on March 15, 2011

What kind of a person calls someone UGLY…MY goodness shame on you… from what I can tell when a person is so unhappy about themselves..they like to bring others down with them.. so maybe you are just unhappy with yourself.. for you to look for uglyness in others.. Always take a good look at yourself before you look at others.

toni

Posted at 2:33 AM on March 15, 2011

It is so funny how people have such a strong opinion on someone they don’t even know…I would stop what I was doing to find love.. if this is the way I thought I could do it.. I also find it funny how judgmental people are.. hmm I wonder if they judge themselves that hard… I can never have a bad word to say of another until I am perfect. ya know.. to each his own, and like lola said don’t like it don’t watch.

jane

Posted at 2:29 AM on March 15, 2011

I don’t like this decision at all and will most likely not watch the show this time around. I do hope they change their choice as I do not think Ashley is interesting, entertaining, likable or capable enough to hold a viewer’s attention for a full hour. Sorry.

lola

Posted at 2:08 AM on March 15, 2011

hey.. if u dont know..!! not goin to school for a semester is not goin to ruin ur career..!! it could be done, she still young so she could do both things one at the time, n finding love is the first one, then she could continue with her career..!! ya’ll haterz..!! if u dont like it then just dont watch the show period..

Nickie

Posted at 2:07 AM on March 15, 2011

ps. her “bubbly” attitude was REALLY annoying at the end of Brad’s season. I was soooo glad he let her go cause she really started to get on people’s nerves. Can’t believe there’s gonna be a FULL season of her most of time. The guys better be freakin hott for all of us to watch and put up with her voice hahah :)

jane

Posted at 2:06 AM on March 15, 2011

ASHLEY was one of the UGLIEST, shortest, dwarf-like girls on the show. ABC must have been desperate to choose her! She was the UGLIEST one on the show!!!

lola

Posted at 2:09 AM on March 15, 2011

right..!!! geez ppl get a life n stop hating..

lola

Posted at 2:06 AM on March 15, 2011

ya’ll ppl dont hate..!!! she’s awesome.. everybody deserves an opportunity to find love.. give her a break..!!

Nickie

Posted at 2:05 AM on March 15, 2011

Ok I had figured it was her cause she soo changed her look at the Women Tell All part. BUT what I wonder is, how come all her family and herself kept talking about how busy she with her wanting to complete dentist school and all. How the hell does she all of a sudden have time to do this show?? If she was determined to wanting to complete that, why did she tell Brad all that time shes determined to pursue her future. Something tells me she wasn’t into Brad as much either so she better be sure about “love” and what she really wants this time around.

Deb

Posted at 2:04 AM on March 15, 2011

very disappointed in the decision I never liked her on the show very annoying and insecure. They would of been better picking someone new

ROTFL

Posted at 1:43 AM on March 15, 2011

If she doesn’t I have some to give her.

B

Posted at 1:21 AM on March 15, 2011

she’s cute but seems very insecure. Not sure if it’ll work out. wish her the best though.

Emily

Posted at 1:16 AM on March 15, 2011

She’s soooo annoying. She interrupted Brad ALL the time. Extremely disappointed in this decision!

haha

Posted at 12:52 AM on March 15, 2011

she ugly not to be mean

jane

Posted at 2:07 AM on March 15, 2011

yes, i agree! She is SOOOOOOOOO UGLY!