The biggest night of fashion is finally here — it is like the Super Bowl of style! So, want to find out who scored an invite to the glam Met Gala? Read on for the guest list and find out what your fave stars will be wearing when they rock the red carpet.
We’re mere hours away from the 2016 Met Gala, where the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC on May 2 will be filled with our favorite A-listers, all who have already descended upon the Big Apple for the occasion. It’s the hottest ticket in the city, and they don’t come cheap. Individual tix are priced at a cool $30,000, while a table would set you back $275,000. The annual fundraiser boasts one of the hottest guest lists around, with crooner Taylor Swift serving as an honorary chair for the occasion! So, who made the guest list for the glam Met Gala?
Everyone from Taylor to her BFF, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner will rock the red carpet, and we’ve already compiled the info on what everyone will wear when they step out on the steps of the Met. Read our list below and check back for updates! [hl_amazon_single url=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XWCS9EM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00XWCS9EM&linkCode=as2&tag=hollywoocom-20&linkId=M3LMD7WAGMR3Z65I” header=”SHOP” title=”Vogue Met Gala 2015 – Special Edition – Rihanna Cover, $19.94″]
– Emma Roberts will wear a Tory Burch halter-top ombré chiffon plissé gown in shades of amethyst and lavender, embellished with heat-sealed Swarovski crystal-rock fabric.
– Freida Pinto will wear a Tory Burch ivory, bonded-crepe column gown embellished with Swarovski color-changing crystals.
– Mindy Kaling will wear a Tory Burch hand-pleated iridescent fil coupé gown draped over a mint-green slip to bring out the subtle floral pattern.
– Hailey Baldwin will wear Tommy Hilfiger
– Kristen Stewart will wear a black-embroidered Chanel Fall 2016 dress
– Lily-Rose Depp will wear Chanel
– Jemima Kirke will wear Chanel
Check out the special issue of Vogue that featured the 2015 Met Gala and be sure to check back for more updates throughout the day.
Who are you most excited to see rock the red carpet at the Met Gala in NYC?